Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Bandit could be the most useful player we have. No way they should come out now, or indeed at any point unless they're in mortal danger. They can basically shut down an evil player for as long as they're alive so if they did block an SK they can do that indefinitely.

You love disagreeing with me don't you. Its like, Ive got you out with your bollox theory to purposefully confuse the village.

You like consistency? Well I will be consistent in pointing out how your stupid theory on the Rule 9 kills was just a foolish way to disguise yourself you Serial Killer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Potentially. They can also hinder us accidently by dropping the coin on a rolled goodie.

While it doesn't say they cant, I assume the cant pick the same player twice to drop the dime on.

Since it doesn't say they can't I'd assumed they can.

Mod, can you clarify this one?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    If Brendan was killed by a wolf then they would need more than 2 hours notice to forumulate a kill. What if none of them were online at 8am for the reveal we assumed was happening at 10 (well I assumed anyway)

Nah, two hours would be plenty of time to decide on who to kill, especially if you already knew you were part of the Study Group and therefore a possibility to be a baddie, you'd have already had thoughts of who to off in that case. And all wolves wouldn't need to be online to enter a kill order.

Or, as Katie said it better....
    Katie WW wrote: »
    There would have only been five people needing to be on to learn they were wolves, all of whom would have know there was a 50/50 chance they wet getting called on. Even if one or two were not on, they still could have voted.

A better question though would be, why Brendan??

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    to clarify, the game was originally going to be run on an 8am/8pm split if it was commencing on Sunday.

Lynch votes can be submitted up to 20:59:00

Would you by any chance be able to tell us when the Study Group found out if they were Darkest or not?

Ta very muchly Mr Dean Sir....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Since it doesn't say they can't I'd assumed they can.

Mod, can you clarify this one?

If it doesnt say it, then its safe to believe they can drop a coin on the same person until otherwise informed.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I can drop a coin on the same person each day. I am the ass bandit i do whatever the fcuk i want

Mary WW wrote: »
    If it doesnt say it, then its safe to believe they can drop a coin on the same person until otherwise informed.

That's also my assumption but given it's a bit broken I'd like it confirmed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Is there anything to be said for the Ass Bandit to come out?

He could tell us if who he took powers away from and thus point us to a SK!

Im not so sure if its a good idea myself as he could be useful later.

Im sorry, what?

Why do you think the Assbandit succesfully stopped the SK from killing last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Im still concerned about Stevies post mimicking Abigails double post too

Me too tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm leaning towards voting Isla simply because the multiple claims does absolutely nothing but disrupt things.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Im sorry, what?

Why do you think the Assbandit succesfully stopped the SK from killing last night?

So Chang got a kill.

Wolfies got a kill at 10

Why didn't Starburns get a kill?

Its not rocket science

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Game schedule: Thursday the 27th is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 9pm each evening and wolf kill will be announced at 10am each morning. Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

Gertrude was killed at 9.33. This was confirmed Chang.

Above states that first action of the game will be 10am, so considering Chang murdered before this time, I presume it means action as far as WW's are concerned?! I don't understand the message "there is no evidence that a latino did it" , can anybody elaborate, perhaps its a show reference that clears this up ?

If this is correct then it means that the SK has a kill and has thus far chosen not to kill?

If this is correct it also means that the wolfpack found out their roles before 10am this morning . .

I'm 99% sure this latino reference is flavour

So with 4 hours or so left. I am voting Gabriel.

Anyone else voting yet?

So Chang got a kill.

Wolfies got a kill at 10

Its not rocket science

Rules say he gets a kill every night so wouldn't that mean he gets a kill when we do the lynch?

I'm leaning towards voting Isla simply because the multiple claims does absolutely nothing but disrupt things.

noted, Killing villager role claims is a good idea????????, anyways my vote for a peek right here please.

So thats Katie, Angus, Derry. will we wrap this up now and the weekend is free to reflect on our poor choices as a community

So Chang got a kill.

Wolfies got a kill at 10

Its not rocket science

No its not, its why i asked the question.

It was day 1 morning time. Sk doesnt get a kill until day 1 night time.

The question should be why did chang get a kill. Op states no activity should take place on day 0 so im sure there is a good reason for it, ie. They completed a task (which would be the exception to the no activity rule) or were forced to modkill. There is no competition for the first kill so the first kill is a wolf kill.

Starburns kills at night at any point they want. He wasnt stopped by the assbandit.

Think im gona wait fir ewa's obligitary 10 posts before i decide

Interesting you mention Eva (I presume that's who you mean by "Ewa") but not Phil, who also hasn't posted yet???? :confused:

Rules say he gets a kill every night so wouldn't that mean he gets a kill when we do the lynch?

Not usually. Unless the kill is at the start of the night. Night kills are usually announced at 10am the following morning.

Isla WW wrote: »
    noted, Killing villager role claims is a good idea????????, anyways my vote for a peek right here please.

Killing multiple role claims is tbh.... especially when half of them were made before the split

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Night starts after Lynch and ends at the Munch. Since its states in the OP they are random,Id say they can kill anytime between the end of Lynch until the Munch

Jake WW wrote: »
    Interesting you mention Eva (I presume that's who you mean by "Ewa") but not Phil, who also hasn't posted yet???? :confused:

Look at evas posts last night. I was referencing that.

Orla WW wrote: »
    He also ends up as a security guard, cheng is a class char in the series, not in game though

This post is wierd and I dont like it, smells purply/orange

So thats Katie, Angus, Derry. will we wrap this up now and the weekend is free to reflect on our poor choices as a community

If Angus is a wolf, then Katie is a wolf based on both their interactions with Barbara. Angus is either a wolf or a villager who is playing oddly (though I guess I would say that). Derry I still need to run through - some odd posts but I haven't built out a pattern yet. Do you have something specific on him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

In terms of the theory about Chang, I've been convinced that those who broke the rules were options for Chang to kill.

Now that I've said that, it seems entirely made up. We were told there would be punishment from the dean. Chang is not the dean.

Also this encourages us to speculate who boardsies are within this game which is massively against rule 9. So I take back everything I said about Chang killing off rule breakers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ok, I'm back from my exam. So did we get an answer from Steve as to why he was mimicking my double post earlier??

Claiming multiple role claims rather than actually trying to get involved in discussion is doing little but creating disruption, and not in a manner likely to call out wolves, but to get people to accidently reveal their roles in a bid to counter you. Its a scattergun approach and at the moment, I'm seeing very little genuine suspicious behaviour elsewhere.

You want me peaked? Why? Afraid you're going to get peaked yourself? Making a whole lot of noise and not a whole lot of contribution.

Killing multiple role claims is tbh.... especially when half of them were made before the split

Quoting community people isnt claiming a role its just having fun, but your defence of Katie is noted.

its going in the boooak. and Pj will sign it.

Claiming multiple role claims rather than actually trying to get involved in discussion is doing little but creating disruption, and not in a manner likely to call out wolves, but to get people to accidently reveal their roles in a bid to counter you. Its a scattergun approach and at the moment, I'm seeing very little genuine suspicious behaviour elsewhere.

You want me peaked? Why? Afraid you're going to get peaked yourself? Making a whole lot of noise and not a whole lot of contribution.

rattled little fishy in the net :( sad panda. :pac:

• Advertisement

If Angus is a wolf, then Katie is a wolf based on both their interactions with Barbara. Angus is either a wolf or a villager who is playing oddly (though I guess I would say that). Derry I still need to run through - some odd posts but I haven't built out a pattern yet. Do you have something specific on him?

I've not gone near you yet, have I? I've been watching you and Angus duke it out and was actually leaning towards putting Angus as my number 2 pick (if I don't go with Isla) tonight :P

Advertisement