Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Actually that's a point. This is kinda contradictory / ambiguous, no??
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Serial Killer
    -Starburns

After being called 'Starburns' one too many times, he has finally snapped. Starburns now takes his anger out all round the campus, and will be able to kill one player every night.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    [*]Game schedule: Thursday the 27th is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 9pm each evening and wolf kill will be announced at 10am each morning. Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

Clarification, perhaps?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So thats Katie, Angus, Derry. will we wrap this up now and the weekend is free to reflect on our poor choices as a community

If you hadn't got deadly super sperm Id have your babies. And if I was female.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Quoting community people isnt claiming a role its just having fun, but your defence of Katie is noted.

its going in the boooak. and Pj will sign it.

Didnt defend her, answered your question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    If Angus is a wolf, then Katie is a wolf based on both their interactions with Barbara. Angus is either a wolf or a villager who is playing oddly (though I guess I would say that). Derry I still need to run through - some odd posts but I haven't built out a pattern yet. Do you have something specific on him?

hey dont be trying to cosy up to be buddy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Me too tbh.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ok, I'm back from my exam. So did we get an answer from Steve as to why he was mimicking my double post earlier??

The above

• Advertisement

If Angus is a wolf, then Katie is a wolf based on both their interactions with Barbara. Angus is either a wolf or a villager who is playing oddly (though I guess I would say that). Derry I still need to run through - some odd posts but I haven't built out a pattern yet. Do you have something specific on him?

Please...PLEASE tell me whats odd about me, oh do preach the good book young angel?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Didnt defend her, answered your question.

What question, I dont ask question I deal in facts. also change your avatar your confusing the **** out of me :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

rattled little fishy in the net :( sad panda. :pac:

Solid retort. You've now gone from claiming multiple roles to just accusing everyone? Panicking when you're plan got called out? :P

Riona WW wrote: »
    Look at evas posts last night. I was referencing that.

Please point me in the direction of that post, because everything I see indicates that Eva hasn't posted yet.

(Or Phil).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    The above

So... no. Confused.com about that still. Are we still shooting fish in a barrel?

Here's my thoughts. The Spanish stuff that Barbara started is show related. Suss, kind of but not enough to twig my radar tbh.

Not sure on the Gabriel/Angus battle.

Isla is an enigma. I cannot figure them out at all. But apparently they seer peeked Derry so....??? But then they're the arse bandit too??

I'm lost.

• Advertisement

Anything to be said for an FFA? Especially when we've only one vote to cast??

Katie WW wrote: »
    Solid retort. You've now gone from claiming multiple roles to just accusing everyone? Panicking when you're plan got called out? :P

I've accused 5 people :D Panic I do not do my Dark compadre.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Claiming multiple role claims rather than actually trying to get involved in discussion is doing little but creating disruption, and not in a manner likely to call out wolves, but to get people to accidently reveal their roles in a bid to counter you. Its a scattergun approach and at the moment, I'm seeing very little genuine suspicious behaviour elsewhere.

You want me peaked? Why? Afraid you're going to get peaked yourself? Making a whole lot of noise and not a whole lot of contribution.

I assume Isla has posted things that make her appear as other characters in the show? and then making the ass bandit claim?

If that is what she has done, I agree she is making things awkward for us all BUT is that not the role?

"
    -Ass Crack Bandit
    The Ass Crack Bandit constantly stalks mayhem is his, or her MO
    , looking for exposed ass cracks to drop coins into. The Ass Crack Bandit will be able to coin someone's crack once a day. That person will not be able to use any of their powers the following day."

Obviously I know nothing about the character but is it just mayhem they are causing?

Jake WW wrote: »

I'm not against the idea per se, it might at least garner us some info to go on later down the line?

Although this requires some reading back of the thread. To the library!!:D:D

Ill say one thing about Archangel Gabriel before I split for now.

The game sunny is all about what how you see other interactions. Whats wolfie to you may not be wolfie at all. My inconsistency is all well thought out.

Barb is marked evil for me based on her defensiveness. I don't think shes Chang though

That role is reserved for you. Ive seen how you've reacted when rattled and so have others. You were caught out with your bogus theory and you shall pay the price.

Vote Gabriel guys, and seer check me. Ill be confirmed good and will lead the village to victory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

hey dont be trying to cosy up to be buddy

My focus today has been mainly if Angus is a baddie and from that what links I can make - I'd tagged an Angus/ Katie overlap long before you decided to scattergun some names out there. Not calling either as baddies yet but thats what I'm exploring right now. If you want to add some evidence on the coattails good luck to you, but I'm not the one cosying here

If you can help me with that you're useful. If you can offer other suspects, you're useful. Apart from that, not so much.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Does it not benefit us more to let everyone blind vote, and see if any patterns emerge?

I'd honestly be hard pushed to pick three people right now, at least without very superficial reasons...

Oh man, Angus is busting out poetry now :P

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ill say one thing about Archangel Gabriel before I split for now.

The game sunny is all about what how you see other interactions. Whats wolfie to you may not be wolfie at all. My inconsistency is all well thought out.

Barb is marked evil for me based on her defensiveness. I don't think shes Chang though

That role is reserved for you. Ive seen how you've reacted when rattled and so have others. You were caught out with your bogus theory and you shall pay the price.

Vote Gabriel guys, and seer check me. Ill be confirmed good and will lead the village to victory.

TBH, I do find Gabriel's post 444 showing your inconsistencies to be quite compelling. I'm not saying it makes you evil, but it does show you as inconsistent. Explain what you mean by your inconsistencies being "well thought out" please?

Also, could you point us to a post or posts that showed Gabriel as rattled? Again, I've not seen this, but not saying it didn't happen, just that if it did, I missed it.

My focus today has been mainly if Angus is a baddie and from that what links I can make - I'd tagged an Angus/ Katie overlap long before you decided to scattergun some names out there. Not calling either as baddies yet but thats what I'm exploring right now. If you want to add some evidence on the coattails good luck to you, but I'm not the one cosying here

If you can help me with that you're useful. If you can offer other suspects, you're useful. Apart from that, not so much.

No no no no.

Your meant to say im not your buddy pal.

Jesus.

CUT,

Role it from where I say to gabriel not to cosy up to me.

Does it not benefit us more to let everyone blind vote, and see if any patterns emerge?

I'd honestly be hard pushed to pick three people right now, at least without very superficial reasons...

To be fair, I'd be hard pushed to name three too. I just put out the idea. First FFAs are often superficial alright, but should, in theory, still result in one evil in the end race at least.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yep definitely up for this, I'll go first

#FFA1

Isla, claiming three characters early on is dodgy as ****
    Angus, I'm convinced by the inconsistency, not much to go on
    Gabriel, going with Angus on this one, not much to go on

Frank WW wrote: »
    Yep definitely up for this, I'll go first

#FFA1

Isla, claiming three characters early on is dodgy as ****
    Angus, I'm convinced by the inconsistency, not much to go on
    Gabriel, going with Angus on this one, not much to go on

what 3 characters did i claim? 5 minutes to answer as if you know it should be at the top of your head otherwise its just jumping on the wagon.

time starts now....

TBH, I do find Gabriel's post 444 showing your inconsistencies to be quite compelling. I'm not saying it makes you evil, but it does show you as inconsistent. Explain what you mean by your inconsistencies being "well thought out" please?

Also, could you point us to a post or posts that showed Gabriel as rattled? Again, I've not seen this, but not saying it didn't happen, just that if it did, I missed it.

Jake You ask and I shall reveal,

I felt Barb deserved a rattling to see what fell loose, Barbs answers suggest shes no a Chang in sheeps clothing and along with Marys observation (that Chang wouldn't know they are Chang and thus couldn't activate himself as an SK) gave me good cause to back down from her. I purposefully asked was she defensive to see what shook, so while I feel she isn't chang, I felt she was shook enough to seem rattled (cosying up to me).

So I rattle Gabs cage after he pops up against Barb, I feel hes very defensive so I ask him the same thing. I don't like his theory, he put it out there to confuse us. Why Do I think this? Because its not a theory worth putting out their. It be a horrible rule and to suggest it seems very off to me.

So while Im not 100 percent hes a wolf, I believe hes leading the pack in my lynch vote. (No Pun intended)

So jake, while we are questioning everyone, Whats your thoughts on others?

Ive been open about Barb and Gab, you share your feelings on the pair boyo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

what 3 characters did i claim? 5 minutes to answer as if you know it should be at the top of your head otherwise its just jumping on the wagon.

time starts now....

Someone else quoted it. I believe they were Troy, Abed and Pierce.

Please point me in the direction of that post, because everything I see indicates that Eva hasn't posted yet.

(Or Phil).

Sorry... i said ewa i meant Ewan. My bad

So you dont know just throw me in an ffa on someone elses word. also jumping first to do the ffa to be the poster boy of the village.

Cool, Cool, cool cool

Stop being lazy.

At this stage, there's sweet FA to go on.

I do feel there is information to be garnered from a Gabriel/Angus race though. If one is lynched, the other should be peeked so we can put this behind us.

with that in mind:

#FFA1

1. Gabriel - the theory on modkills and their reaction was dodgy as pointed out by Angus
    2. Angus - the indecisiveness and flip-flopping is just as dodgy as Gabriel pointed out
    3. Steve - for his mimicking of my double post without any valid explanation.

Didn't see a Troy reference myself (although I'm not an avid viewer of the show so may have missed it)

The references I saw were to Pierce, Abed, there was a mention of a seer check on Derry, and then the arse bandit claim.

• Advertisement

Ok ok i know Ive been dicking about but Frank is 100% bad.

Jumps in to do the FFA with all todays popular theories and no basis on any of them probably an sk.

Pure pyschopath everyones buddy but he'd slit your throat while you sleep

Advertisement