Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Just reading back, and I'll add to my reason for including Angus in my FFA his proposal to have Ass Crack come out.

I missed that - why would he suggest that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

My three at the moment...

Angus .... Gabriel's post was good, picking him apart in a neat way.

Jake....really pushing the FFA and not sure I agree with it.

Isla...as already stated earlier.

Probably leaning towards voting Angus right now anyway...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Could Derry be anymore obvious dissapeared after i said I seer checked them defends themselves against the 2nd time they put on a ffa.

Vote derry. Seer check Katie Angus or frank

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Fixed.

Also another plus for the FFA is, as Abi has said, it gives something to go back on later to see patterns.

Maybe later in the game but I really think an FFA tonight is as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Actually, I'm replacing Isla with Frank. Frank went on my list of notes as a suspect earlier, and also used his FFA to vote exactly how I said I worried wolves would.

Actually, I'd be very tempted to vote Frank tonight....

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Maybe later in the game but I really think an FFA tonight is as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Chocolate teapots are damn tasty though:D:D:D:D:D

tea2-483158.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    You might aswell close your eyes, throw the names of all students on the floor and pick three up.

Usually, the group focus's on lower poster members who have kept quiet. Generally I have tried to post helpful or query things that have not really had responses. I thought that you were trying to be helpful but think your logic of "middle plus 1" post count to be extremely random.

There are posters who are certainly acting stranger then me, but your single minded focus on my post count, while completely ignoring (and not even referencing) anything I have said is mindboggling. I cant even defend a "your post count" accusation other then I have posted when I thought relevant, like most people .

Ironically, if you said you had "a hunch" against me, I would of been less suspicious then "middle post +1" explanation. .

My FFA wasn't in order of most suspicious. You came first just because I decided to look at post count first. I already admitted that my vote tonight would be random (or, before Abi gets her knickers in a twist by my use of that word, a best guess at least). What we know from other, cough cough colleges is that a low poster is a valid tactic for catching a wolf, and it often is a bit random which of the low posters is the wolf as villagers can often be there too. I'd nearly be sure that anybody less than 10 posts though is a goodie because of the post quota rule. Yes, it's feeble. And yes, I didn't even look at your content, which I probably should have (I will do so now that you've reminded me though). But that's the name of the game. Isla also voted for you in her FFA - why aren't you ribbing on her and her "bleeding in the water" nonsense??

Are we just ignoring the fact that we have a seer check apparently on the table?????

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Are we just ignoring the fact that we have a seer check apparently on the table?????

Yes. Isla has claimed multiple roles, plus coming out as a seer on day one seems.....foolish.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Name change request. My name saws WW in it but I am not a WW. I am a villager. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Just reading back, and I'll add to my reason for including Angus in my FFA his proposal to have Ass Crack come out.

To be fair, he himself said that was week.

Are we doing FFA,

Barbara is my number 1 , she seemed rattled when Angus questioned her. Shes not Chang in my eyes but I think her reaction says shes hiding something. Shes gone away since which adds weight to me thinking shes hiding.

Gabriel , hes my number 2. While he and Angus are having a good battle, I believe Angus has some logic to suggest Gabriel is odd at the very least. I dont like his theory on Chang and believe Angus is on to something calling him out on it. Thats why hes no2.

Steve because his double post mimic of Abigail hasnt sat well with me. Then laughs it off. Hes not sitting well with me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

The ONLY thing that put you on my radar was Isla claiming they seer checked you. But then promptly claimed arse bandit.

So, hence, I let it go (for now, anyways). A quick scan through your posts shows nothing to me apart from your amusing 'spunkwaffle' quote. I may use that in the future:P:P

For the record, ISLA accused me at least 5 times with zero explanations . .

I don't know if she is a baddy hiding in plain sight (not a terrible tactic because she is not on anybody's list) or an NRV trying to make the most out of their non role.

The question comes as to when its in the villagers interest to have such a question mark over a character when we are trying to gauge suspicious behaviour.

I also have an issue with people choosing targets with weak arguments. Jake chose me because of my post count, a seemingly very random choice made to pick me out with zero based on anything I posted.

Part of the problem is this game moves so fast, people can be influenced by names being accused (even without credible evidence). Its the old "mud sticks" psychology. People see my name on somebody's FFA and think "something must be up there". I've seen it before where people have a hunch somebody is bad and then find the evidence to confirm their bias.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Yes. Isla has claimed multiple roles, plus coming out as a seer on day one seems.....foolish.

Unless they actually did ping a wolf/SK (probably SK given peek timings???) and were trying to save us from lynching villagers? I agree it seems that way but stranger things have happened in worlds other than these

I missed that - why would he suggest that?

Here:
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said for the Ass Bandit to come out?

He could tell us if who he took powers away from and thus point us to a SK!

Im not so sure if its a good idea myself as he could be useful later.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Potentially. They can also hinder us accidently by dropping the coin on a rolled goodie.

While it doesn't say they cant, I assume the cant pick the same player twice to drop the dime on.

AH geez, that looks amazeballs!
    Chocolate teapots are damn tasty though:D:D:D:D:D

tea2-483158.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So you dont know just throw me in an ffa on someone elses word. also jumping first to do the ffa to be the poster boy of the village.

Cool, Cool, cool cool

I think FFA's are very useful as the game progresses

Agree!

(See we can agree on some things Kat! :))

Ok ok i know Ive been dicking about but Frank is 100% bad.

Jumps in to do the FFA with all todays popular theories and no basis on any of them probably an sk.

Pure pyschopath everyones buddy but he'd slit your throat while you sleep

Why do you hate me and Jesus?

#FFA1

Frank
    Holly
    Derry

Why don't you put some reasoning behind this rather than accusing everyone willy nilly

Agree!

(See we can agree on some things Kat! :))

*Hugs*

Don't get too close though or we'll be accused of being too buddy buddy :pac:

Anyway, I'll be registering my vote for Frank unless someone comes up with something solid.

• Advertisement

I've seen it before where people have a hunch somebody is bad and then find the evidence to confirm their bias.

This actually is true.

But gotta pick somebody too.

I will most probably be registering a vote for Gabriel.

and for those who want an FFA, I am not giving reasons as I could be c&p from other folks posts.

Gabriel
    Frank
    Isla

I would like to see a better defence from Frank if I'm being honest but at the moment I'm leaning towards Angus for the arse bandit reveal stuff

I would like to see a better defence from Frank if I'm being honest but at the moment I'm leaning towards Angus for the arse bandit reveal stuff

He's not got one, I don't think. Frank, I mean. He posted a fair bit of fluff last night, and then didn't post till this evening, but I've got a hunch he's bad.

I mean, my hunches are usually useless, but I've more feeling about it than others right now ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

For the record, ISLA accused me at least 5 times with zero explanations . .

I don't know if she is a baddy hiding in plain sight (not a terrible tactic because she is not on anybody's list) or an NRV trying to make the most out of their non role.

The question comes as to when its in the villagers interest to have such a question mark over a character when we are trying to gauge suspicious behaviour.

I also have an issue with people choosing targets with weak arguments. Jake chose me because of my post count, a seemingly very random choice made to pick me out with zero based on anything I posted.

Part of the problem is this game moves so fast, people can be influenced by names being accused (even without credible evidence). Its the old "mud sticks" psychology. People see my name on somebody's FFA and think "something must be up there". I've seen it before where people have a hunch somebody is bad and then find the evidence to confirm their bias.

Do you know whats strange about this post to me. I could be 1 of 3 things NRV, baddie or a roled villager. You only mention 2.

It seems to me that you have discarded a possibility of me being a RV, which seems strange. From my POV, only a wolf having discussed this possibility with its wolfy mates in thier wolfy backroom should lead you to being so sure. That your subconscious left it out when you were listing my possibilities.

Group think and all that yo.

As promised, Derry, I looked back on the ten posts you had when I gave my FFA:
    16 pages ? Ah lads..... anybody with a summary please?

Fluff.
    Spent an hour catching up on the 17 pages of raging spunkwaffle.

My summary:

That is one hour, I cannot get back......

Night all ,Until tomorrow, when I come back to college after sleeping it in and find myself hopelessly lost!!

Fluff.
    So at 10am our baddies find out who they are? SK aside?

I actually thought there was 11 baddies initially reading the rules but others have changed my mind...

Valid musings.
    I picture you looking like this while saying that :

Fluff.
    Brendan was killed at 10. Does that not sound like a wolf munch? If so, have wolves been active since maybe 8 (so they could interact and choose a target)?

Anybody got any hypothetical alternative suggestion?

Valid musings.
    Game schedule: Thursday the 27th is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 9pm each evening and wolf kill will be announced at 10am each morning. Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

Gertrude was killed at 9.33. This was confirmed Chang.

Above states that first action of the game will be 10am, so considering Chang murdered before this time, I presume it means action as far as WW's are concerned?! I don't understand the message "there is no evidence that a latino did it" , can anybody elaborate, perhaps its a show reference that clears this up ?

If this is correct then it means that the SK has a kill and has thus far chosen not to kill?

If this is correct it also means that the wolfpack found out their roles before 10am this morning . .

Valid.
    I either mentioned or thought about 8am. I am not sure I saw it confirmed by the powers that be. .

Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

So, we know Chang killed Gertrude before 10am.

So who killed Brendan?

- Starburns
    - Chang (can he kill twice so quickly, technically new days ?)
    - Wolfpack

I am not convinced an SK would kill at 10am on the button. It also says "the first action of the game will be at 10am on the first day". Why would the first action be the mods forcing an SK to choose a death when one of the benefits of being an SK is random attacks?!

I think the Wolfpack knew before 10am who they were and their first action was a kill. If somebody would like to explain away my theory I am all ears . .

Valid. And you were backing me up on the 8am thing :). Should have given you credit for that.
    If we take this as fact then we should see an SK kill before 10am tomorrow morning ?

Unless by some miracle the Ass guy chose to stop the SK?

Am I reading this right ?

Valid.
    Either we are bad to the bone or helpful villagers stinging some paws . . .

What is your evidence ?

Valid.

So, a mix of fluff and valid musings, about 50/50 on each. Nothing that a wolf might not post to look villagery, but neither is there anything hugely suspicious. So, all in all, a bit of a waffly player so far, with a post count just above the quota not to get penalised. It's a good enough reason as any to include you on my FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Jesus actually had a fun day, decided to skip studying and go enjoy myself, will now have to study 500+ comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

This actually is true.

But gotta pick somebody too.

You appear to be a helpful villager, other then your accusation against me. Posts 499 + 520 were in my green list . .

Isla is not my candidate despite:

Post 283 - Nothing definitive, but excited about game - Possibly excited because notified as wolf or just generally manic?

Post 292 - Eager to go with "wolves didn't know before 10am" idea even though it looks fairly obvious they were the ones that Killed Brendan

Post 313 - Admits Wolves prob did know before 10am

Posts - 437, 451, 457, 567 and 516 - Accuses me with zero reason
    I am not saying ISLA is a goody, but she is bringing far too much heat on herself. Its a very bold play for a wolf.

Frank is appearing on a lot of people's radars too. What do people think about this post where he gave his thought process about Kevin's kill coming from a list of rule-breakers to changing his mind about it. I was thinking quite villagery actually. A wolf would be less likely to have such a 180 degree change, or to admit it on-thread, maybe?
    Frank WW wrote: »
    In terms of the theory about Chang, I've been convinced that those who broke the rules were options for Chang to kill.

Now that I've said that, it seems entirely made up. We were told there would be punishment from the dean. Chang is not the dean.

Also this encourages us to speculate who boardsies are within this game which is massively against rule 9. So I take back everything I said about Chang killing off rule breakers.

• Advertisement

He's not got one, I don't think. Frank, I mean. He posted a fair bit of fluff last night, and then didn't post till this evening, but I've got a hunch he's bad.

I mean, my hunches are usually useless, but I've more feeling about it than others right now ;)

I don't have a defence nor do I need one tbh. Day 1 nonsense in full swing. I've been here for most of the day reading up and taking notes.

Advertisement