Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    ...other then your accusation against me.

And for the record, from my FFA I'm (at the moment) most likely to cast for Angus, not you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    And for the record, from my FFA I'm (at the moment) most likely to cast for Angus, not you.

I still don't get your logic but I wouldn't be the only person in this game who is not seeing the signs that others interpret :(

Any more FFAs before 7pm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So we’re going with FFA are we? I don’t generally agree with it for night 1 but given we’ve taken that route……
    #ffa1

Derry: His defence to being challenged is extraordinarily wolfey (post #553). It’s a plea to the masses that blames his accusers and stirs up smoke rather than offers a defence. That said I’d be inclined to watch for another 24 hours and see how this evolves since I think there are better lynch candidates. Which brings me to….

Frank: He jumped like an eager pet to be top of the queue on ffa. And as I discuss later he was extraordinarily happy to nominate the easy options without really putting any of his own grunt into it.

Abigail: Dodgy as F. Gently pushing for an FFA to run in a particular direction while never actually pointing any fingers. Quite a clever steer for this in #517, which reading back through her posts has been a subtle theme all through ffa discussions

Likely (and fair) question most of you will now be asking is why not Angus. However for two of the above to be possible wolves it seems nearly impossible for Angus to be one – Abigail has been gently pushing Angus and myself to the noose while Frank sprinted to the vote box to get myself and Angus on the ballot. Given that I must conclude Angus is unlikely to be a wolf if those two are valid calls. Happy to explain that logic a bit further if anyone wants me to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

You appear to be a helpful villager, other then your accusation against me. Posts 499 + 520 were in my green list . .

Isla is not my candidate despite:

Post 283 - Nothing definitive, but excited about game - Possibly excited because notified as wolf or just generally manic?

Post 292 - Eager to go with "wolves didn't know before 10am" idea even though it looks fairly obvious they were the ones that Killed Brendan

Post 313 - Admits Wolves prob did know before 10am

Posts - 437, 451, 457, 567 and 516 - Accuses me with zero reason
    I am not saying ISLA is a goody, but she is bringing far too much heat on herself. Its a very bold play for a wolf.

Not on Derrys list but compiles a load of evidence against me :)

Anyone have time to check this out on mobile so its hard.

Ah vote Derry and vote often

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So we’re going with FFA are we? I don’t generally agree with it for night 1 but given we’ve taken that route……
    #ffa1

Derry: His defence to being challenged is extraordinarily wolfey (post #553). It’s a plea to the masses that blames his accusers and stirs up smoke rather than offers a defence. That said I’d be inclined to watch for another 24 hours and see how this evolves since I think there are better lynch candidates. Which brings me to….

Frank: He jumped like an eager pet to be top of the queue on ffa. And as I discuss later he was extraordinarily happy to nominate the easy options without really putting any of his own grunt into it.

Abigail: Dodgy as F. Gently pushing for an FFA to run in a particular direction while never actually pointing any fingers. Quite a clever steer for this in #517, which reading back through her posts has been a subtle theme all through ffa discussions

Likely (and fair) question most of you will now be asking is why not Angus. However for two of the above to be possible wolves it seems nearly impossible for Angus to be one – Abigail has been gently pushing Angus and myself to the noose while Frank sprinted to the vote box to get myself and Angus on the ballot. Given that I must conclude Angus is unlikely to be a wolf if those two are valid calls. Happy to explain that logic a bit further if anyone wants me to.

I can see where you're coming from Gabriel and have no issue being challenged. I'm not pushing you or Angus to the noose by the way, I think there is info to be garnered from this.
    It seems more like pointing the finger at me because I named you to be honest, but meh. Happy to be raced if that's the village plan

Isla WW wrote: »
    Not on Derrys list but compiles a load of evidence against me :)

Anyone have time to check this out on mobile so its hard.

Ah vote Derry and vote often

Don't flatter yourself, I have evidence on everybody. I have been monitoring everybody all day. .

You appear to be a helpful villager, other then your accusation against me. Posts 499 + 520 were in my green list . .

Isla is not my candidate despite:

Post 283 - Nothing definitive, but excited about game - Possibly excited because notified as wolf or just generally manic?

Post 292 - Eager to go with "wolves didn't know before 10am" idea even though it looks fairly obvious they were the ones that Killed Brendan

Post 313 - Admits Wolves prob did know before 10am

Posts - 437, 451, 457, 567 and 516 - Accuses me with zero reason
    I am not saying ISLA is a goody, but she is bringing far too much heat on herself. Its a very bold play for a wolf.

Could you check your post numbers there? Post 283 is okay, is as described.

However, post 292 has nothing about the wolves not knowing before 10am:
    Schrödinger's villagers, Schrödinger's villagers everywhere..... Right let's kill some bad people.

And post 313 isn't even Isla's:
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Good Morning Greendale, this is your Dean, Dean Pelton speaking. This morning, a report was made to faculty that a body was found on campus this morning. I'm sure many of you have heard the rumors, BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THAT A LATINO STUDENT DID IT. Here at Greendale, we take situations like this very seriously, just as a real University would, and we will catch the culprit soon.

In lighter news, I hope everyone is prepared to get slutty for tonights annual Tranny Dance! *I can't say slutty over the intercom?* I hope everyone is prepared to enjoy themselves at the Tranny Dance. I will be fully embracing my more feminine side with a delghtful little ballroom gown I picked up last Spring. OOOOHHHHHH I'm going to be so sparkley. *By the way Rhonda, where do you get your hair done?*

Don't forget to vote for your Tranny King and Queen by 8pm tonight. My my, that's going to be a little confusing isn't it?

Dean Pelton signing off for now

Brendan WW was killed

Or are people deleting their posts, screwing up the numbering - is that even possible?

We said 7pm for finalising FFAs, but we've only 8 in, out of 23 alive players. I'd be sorta reluctant to go with so few.

We said 7pm for finalising FFAs, but we've only 8 in, out of 23 alive players. I'd be sorta reluctant to go with so few.

Blind vote it is so I guess

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Run me against another two if ye want. Could be the neutral one :P or that thinge in science the, 'contol'

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Well if FFA is out, I am getting my vote in now before I forget. Or before I head to the Student Union place for shots.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Frank is appearing on a lot of people's radars too. What do people think about this post where he gave his thought process about Kevin's kill coming from a list of rule-breakers to changing his mind about it. I was thinking quite villagery actually. A wolf would be less likely to have such a 180 degree change, or to admit it on-thread, maybe?

He basically sat on the fence, and wrote a post that could be used latter for either side of the argument, whichever gained traction.

I've registered my vote for Frank.

Derry, however, is lucky I already had cause I think they've made a hash of defending themselves so far tonight, and if one of Frank or Derry goes tonight, the other will be my likely vote for tomorrow...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well if FFA is out, I am getting my vote in now before I forget. Or before I head to the Student Union place for shots.

Student Union open in the summer????

Odd.......

I'm still concerned about Steve. Apart from his double post mimicry, here's all his posts. Mega fluff!!! 13 posts, just enough to be within the quota.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Hello fellow classmates!
    I now have despacito in my head. Im not unhappy about this.
    I haven't seen the show either
    I like both :)
    I read Troy as toy
    And let me guess... you know you're good?

To play devil's advocate, might be some excuse why he's not participated today:
    I'm off to bed. Didn't feel the need to have a shower tonight. No point when I'm traveling all day tomorrow. Night all.
    Oooh matron
    Meh. Effort. I'm a busy man you know. Things to see. People to do.
    Wonder what gabe does be typing IRL for autocorrect to type gee instead of fee.

Here's his post copying Mary's (?) double post:
    Fricking double posts. Stupid app.

And when called on what it meant, his reply:
    Me too tbh.

So ... mmmm????

Here's his post copying Mary's (?) double post:

That was my double post but yeah, now that you mention it that is a hella lot of fluff.

Okay, it may come in useful later anyway, even if we're not racing, but here's the FFAs for today:

Frank Isla Angus Gabriel
    Abigail Gabriel Angus Steve
    Isla Frank Holly Derry
    Jake Derry Steve Angus
    Katie Angus Jake Frank
    Mary Barbara Gabriel Steve
    Liam Gabriel Frank Isla
    Gabriel Derry Frank Abigail

Which would have had Angus, Gabriel and Frank in a race with 4 points.

Angus & Steve - give a good reason why I shouldn't vote for you before 7.30pm. If not, I'm tossing a coin and voting for one of you, then going back to my boxsets.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Guys I'm way behind and have little chance of catching up on the day. Will be back about 8pm for a few minutes to try and get a gist of what's been going on today. Really sorry.

Wooooo hooooo party Harty, all night long. Go human beings.
    Schrödinger's villagers, Schrödinger's villagers everywhere..... Right let's kill some bad people.
    The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1.

so day 1 wan't in play when chang killed?

Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

It also says this, Im guessing here that sks can kill between a fixed time frame but not at a fixed time to negate villager roles coming out at 9.59
    I See Chang completed his secret task and chang 'd back onto Chang.
    OK Jake . . Looks like I numbered some of the posts wrong, but the information is close by . .

Anybody who was pushing the "wolves don't know" just before munch is, IMO, suspicious. .

For the record, I didn't say ISLA was safe or good, I said she wasn't my candidate. Either an NRV shooting in the dark or a baddy hiding in plain sight, I really don't know which one. .

.... And, the vote has been cast.

• Advertisement

Hee, hee!! :D
    Lynch Form:
    Your bloodthirst has been noted

Holding off for a little while yet. Still mulling things over. Also, there's always the chance a wolf reveals themselves to us before the lynch.

Right, Right? :pac:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21678-1367197080-1.gif

Im here im here. Jesus relax I was paintballing all morning.

Derry and Angus are bad... bad real bad, bad to the bone, from badsville lane 13, baddington town. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
    can we please kill derry and move on to tomoro please and thanks
    So thats Katie, Angus, Derry. will we wrap this up now and the weekend is free to reflect on our poor choices as a community
    #FFA1

Frank
    Holly
    Derry

Absolutely nothing but random insinuations with no explanation . .

If she wasn't so erratic she would be a higher candidate for most people . . Again, I am not ruling her out, but giving her the "village idiot role" benefit of the doubt.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

With my FFA, I think I've changed it over the last while so that it's Frank, Derry and probably Steve for lack of an explanation with the double post thingy.

The Steve thing is irking me too. Not cos it's about me but it's just so odd and out of place.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Im just back for a moment, heres my FFA

Gab - You like consitency eh. Im not moving on you. Its early days but my feeling for you is stronger than anyone so far. You may be good, but I didnt like your theory on Rule 9 being what killed Gert. i wont go over it again, you know my feelings. Our battle later only fuels my bad feelings. Im sticking to my guns. If Im wrong, please peek me.... Please.

Steve - Hes playing the Isla "Im posting sh!te" game but its rubbing me up the wrong way. I believe Isla is good and you are bad to the bone. The Abigail mimic post you did rubbed me up the wrong way esp with no real response.

Barbara - Sticking to my guns. Not as sold on her as I was this morning but I have to choose 3. Barb could still be evil if not Chang.

Boom. Smell ya later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Havent been paying attention this eve mad busy. Been kinda getting a bad feeling on tegan and voted her.

Really wishing i had stuck with gut and voted isla... damn you Dean

I voted Gab. Let the angels take him where he belongs if good..... may the fire burn his soul into eternally if bad.

Jaysus, it's dead here this evening. Is everyone in the pub or something? Come on, pipe up! Casting my vote in 5 mins

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

.... And, the vote has been cast.

Im glad you voted, I hope you choose well

Advertisement