Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Im waiting to vote, im still undecided who gets my vote.

Jake, enlighten us.... who did you vote for?

Also why did you decided between Angus and Steve but not Derry? Seems odd now unless ive missed something

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

DAy 1 is tough. Shot in the dark for us non-sleuthers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

What happened with Isla's seer claim? Has it been discredited? I'm thinking I'll vote Derry for tonight and then try and read through everything properly tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Holly WW
    Orla WW
    Clodagh WW
    Isla WW
    Mary WW
    Derry WW
    Gabriel WW
    Barbara WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW - dead
    Katie WW
    Abigail WW
    Eva WW
    Angus WW
    Henry WW
    Tegan WW
    Phil WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Riona WW
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW - dead
    Fiona WW

List of players for reference.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Sorry folks, missed the ffa. I've only one suspect really and that's Barbara for the loose reason I put up earlier. I'll have a read back now before voting though.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie, Clodagh, Isla, Jake have all honed in on me for no obvious reason . .

Jakes reason was akin to saying "well why not" after his "evidence" he himself said was 50% fluff and 50% valid.

ISLA has just been absolutely idiotic in her posting and making zero sense.

Clodagh and Katie have picked me out and given absolutely no reason other then my name was mentioned . .

I ask, how exactly is this in anyway a rational way to choose a candidate ?

Ok , if I was a wolf, no doubt the advice would be to prepare to be burned. .

But lets hypothesise that I was a villager that people wanted to keep alive, what would you do in that scenario ? Just spitballing...

Derry WW wrote: »
    Clodagh and Katie have picked me out and given absolutely no reason other then my name was mentioned

Literally all I have is that somebody claimed seer and called you out. I haven't voted yet, convince me otherwise.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Im glad you voted, I hope you choose well

Odd! Why are you glad I voted, as in me in particular?
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Jake, enlighten us.... who did you vote for?

Also odd. If we're not going FFA then blind voting is next best. I'm not saying who I voted for just so the wolves can garner information about where to put their votes. I already said it was 50/50 between two, so draw your own conclusions.

But lets hypothesise that I was a villager that people wanted to keep alive, what would you do in that scenario ? Just spitballing...

Are you going to elaborate on this hypothesis or are you just trying for an awkward fake role claim?

Just spitballing...;)

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Literally all I have is that somebody claimed seer and called you out. I haven't voted yet, convince me otherwise.

The Seers claim was ISLA, who, as I multiquoted , hasn't given any other reason to vote for me. Most people don't think ISLA is the seer cause its a stupid move (so early) and ISLA has been posting random waffle all day . .

I must ask anybody who hasn't voted yet to hold off before people answer my question: If you were a player that the village wanted to keep and weren't sure if you were going to be lynched, what would you do ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

The Seers claim was ISLA, who, as I multiquoted , hasn't given any other reason to vote for me. Most people don't think ISLA is the seer cause its a stupid move (so early) and ISLA has been posting random waffle all day . .

I must ask anybody who hasn't voted yet to hold off before people answer my question: If you were a player that the village wanted to keep and weren't sure if you were going to be lynched, what would you do ?

Its a toughie. Depends on your role and how the board looks. Either way if you arent a wolf posting that is likely to get you some attention.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Also why did you decided between Angus and Steve but not Derry? Seems odd now unless ive missed something

Sorry, missed this bit in my original reply.

Derry's reasoning was feeble as I said in my FFA. I do think there's a wolf in the 10+ posters, but it's a shot in the dark as to which it could be and Derry was just the one at that moment in time who was in that position. Plus, this:
    Jake WW wrote: »
    So, a mix of fluff and valid musings, about 50/50 on each. Nothing that a wolf might not post to look villagery, but neither is there anything hugely suspicious. So, all in all, a bit of a waffly player so far, with a post count just above the quota not to get penalised. It's a good enough reason as any to include you on my FFA.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Don't forget to vote for your Tranny King and Queen by 8pm tonight. My my, that's going to be a little confusing isn't it?
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Google translate is our friend there. How the hell are you going to pass the Pop Quiz later? :P

Also, just noticed that there's a specific time mentioned in the kill post of 8pm. Does that mean something happens at 8pm this evening too? As I was under the assumption that the lynch was at 9pm...

*The plot thickens*

I guess it was flavour after all!

I think the mods actually clarified it was flavour hence I didn't bring it up again. Shame. I look damn good in a suit :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Isla has been posting like this for the last 2 days. Its to early to be a wolf (seer claim) and even if you, derry, were peeked as a wolf its to early to reveal.

Tbh i think isla is an sk. Trying to cause confusion with her posting so that no one will nail her as a baddie. I mean what if she is Pierce, or Abed, or Seer, or Assbandit.... most likely none of the above. Imo its a toss up between an sk or an NRV.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Isla has been posting like this for the last 2 days. Its to early to be a wolf (seer claim) and even if you, derry, were peeked as a wolf its to early to reveal.

Tbh i think isla is an sk. Trying to cause confusion with her posting so that no one will nail her as a baddie. I mean what if she is Pierce, or Abed, or Seer, or Assbandit.... most likely none of the above. Imo its a toss up between an sk or an NRV.

I think I am going to have to come clean . .

But before I do F**k you Jake and ISLA . .

Ara jaysus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I haven't had much time to look at the seer claim but I have doubts about one so early.

Fair enough. I'm at a loss now tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Derry, if you have something to say you're cutting it very fine

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Derry, if you have something to say you're cutting it very fine
    We can't change our votes anyway can we?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Sorry, missed this bit in my original reply.

Derry's reasoning was feeble as I said in my FFA. I do think there's a wolf in the 10+ posters, but it's a shot in the dark as to which it could be and Derry was just the one at that moment in time who was in that position. Plus, this:

You gave no reasonable explanation for targeting me . . Your post was information that I posted and you saying "well why not" .

Decide what you want to do with ISLA and Jake, but I certainly do not think they should be forgotten (like I have seen in previous villages).

I am the ass Bandit and I resent you all for voting for me for no other reason then you saw my name mentioned by somebody else. Jake you actually did some homework that yielded NOTHING and you still voted for me simply because I said your logic was , correctly, ridiculous. For that you are a higher concern then ISLA's lunatic ravings. Perhaps she is an SK

I will try and post some of my notes for today because I am not sure if its too late for me to save my kneck . . Some of my notes may not look like they make sense, I am just trying to post down the things that you guys can decide on. My post numbers are from the max posts per page (I think that's why some of you cant match them up when looking). I will try and link them if I have the time, I just want to get information down before the lynch.

I chose Angus today for the coin in the crack. He was pushing to have me reveal myself and very active early on. I don't know if he was anxious that I highlighted him or if it was something else. However he seemed very interested in my character revealing.

He was very active today. He actually asked me (Ass Bandit) to come out in post 445. Then in post 450 he was very curious about my role and in post 462 was encouraging me to come out.

If there is no SK kill before 10pm I presume that means he is the SK? Maybe somebody else can clarify this ?

I don't actually know for sure if Angus is bad, just that there are a lot of question marks surrounding him.

I will try and keep posting notes, thoughts before the lynch cause I am guessing I am already gone . .

PS - If we want to try and not get me lynched we need confirmation of who people voted for and who hasn't voted and then pick another target. I am a wasted Lynch for definite.

Well hopefully we dont lose you. Seen your name mentioned a couple of times but hadnt been paying enough attention to vote for you. I voted for tegan early. Really wishing i had stayed on Isla though.

Just on Angus as an sk. The sk doesnt get a kill untill after 10. Not sure if you need to be alive to stop the sk's kill though

PS - If we want to try and not get me lynched we need confirmation of who people voted for and who hasn't voted and then pick another target. I am a wasted Lynch for definite.

I didn't vote you.

Oh you mean who hasn't vote at all yet, sorry I misunderstood

I didn't vote for you, and the last I saw Jake had narrowed it down to one of Steve or Angus so I'm not sure why you're so convinced you're going to be lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If that's real Derry, I think your paranoia got the better of you. The heat wasn't on you that much. The votes will be spread and can't be changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form closed

results will be posted as soon as poss

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I didn't vote for you, and the last I saw Jake had narrowed it down to one of Steve or Angus so I'm not sure why you're so convinced you're going to be lynched.

4 people looked like they were voting for me and everybody else had random names. I think I could be lynched with that low a number . .

Katie chose me for no obvious reason after I actually tried to defend myself . . Nobody has actually given a decent reason why I am a good candidate and the more I tried to ask for an explanation the more people were choosing me without giving so much as an explanation. . I have to believe there is some wolves in this group and that the village is not destined to just pick random names for the rest of the week!

Advertisement