Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Now the form is closed, i voted frank

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry, did you get confirmation I had a power? As in did you know what power I have/didnt have?

I wasnt that mad on you revealing, I even said so in my post suggesting the idea. It was only a means to catch the the SK whom I guessed you blocked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Now the form is closed, i voted frank

I voted Steve in the end. The fluffiness coupled with no explanation for copying my double post just didn't sit right with me

Also if Derry is the bandit and coined me, that means the Sk could have killed brendan and not the wolves.

I voted Gab, but i was open about that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I voted Frank.

Derry, I said I was suspicious because of how you were handling your defense. But I was pretty blunt my pick was Frank...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Could Derry be anymore obvious dissapeared after i said I seer checked them defends themselves against the 2nd time they put on a ffa.

Vote derry. Seer check Katie Angus or frank
    Jake WW wrote: »
    As promised, Derry, I looked back on the ten posts you had when I gave my FFA:

Fluff.

Fluff.

Valid musings.

Fluff.

Valid musings.

Valid.

Valid. And you were backing me up on the 8am thing :). Should have given you credit for that.

Valid.

Valid.

So, a mix of fluff and valid musings, about 50/50 on each. Nothing that a wolf might not post to look villagery, but neither is there anything hugely suspicious. So, all in all, a bit of a waffly player so far, with a post count just above the quota not to get penalised. It's a good enough reason as any to include you on my FFA.
    So we’re going with FFA are we? I don’t generally agree with it for night 1 but given we’ve taken that route……
    #ffa1

Derry: His defence to being challenged is extraordinarily wolfey (post #553). It’s a plea to the masses that blames his accusers and stirs up smoke rather than offers a defence. That said I’d be inclined to watch for another 24 hours and see how this evolves since I think there are better lynch candidates. Which brings me to….

Frank: He jumped like an eager pet to be top of the queue on ffa. And as I discuss later he was extraordinarily happy to nominate the easy options without really putting any of his own grunt into it.

Abigail: Dodgy as F. Gently pushing for an FFA to run in a particular direction while never actually pointing any fingers. Quite a clever steer for this in #517, which reading back through her posts has been a subtle theme all through ffa discussions

Likely (and fair) question most of you will now be asking is why not Angus. However for two of the above to be possible wolves it seems nearly impossible for Angus to be one – Abigail has been gently pushing Angus and myself to the noose while Frank sprinted to the vote box to get myself and Angus on the ballot. Given that I must conclude Angus is unlikely to be a wolf if those two are valid calls. Happy to explain that logic a bit further if anyone wants me to.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Not on Derrys list but compiles a load of evidence against me :)

Anyone have time to check this out on mobile so its hard.

Ah vote Derry and vote often
    Katie WW wrote: »
    He basically sat on the fence, and wrote a post that could be used latter for either side of the argument, whichever gained traction.

I've registered my vote for Frank.

Derry, however, is lucky I already had cause I think they've made a hash of defending themselves so far tonight, and if one of Frank or Derry goes tonight, the other will be my likely vote for tomorrow...
    Okay, it may come in useful later anyway, even if we're not racing, but here's the FFAs for today:

Frank Isla Angus Gabriel
    Abigail Gabriel Angus Steve
    Isla Frank Holly Derry
    Jake Derry Steve Angus
    Katie Angus Jake Frank
    Mary Barbara Gabriel Steve
    Liam Gabriel Frank Isla
    Gabriel Derry Frank Abigail

Which would have had Angus, Gabriel and Frank in a race with 4 points.

Angus & Steve - give a good reason why I shouldn't vote for you before 7.30pm. If not, I'm tossing a coin and voting for one of you, then going back to my boxsets.
    With my FFA, I think I've changed it over the last while so that it's Frank, Derry and probably Steve for lack of an explanation with the double post thingy.
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Im waiting to vote, im still undecided who gets my vote.

Jake, enlighten us.... who did you vote for?

Also why did you decided between Angus and Steve but not Derry? Seems odd now unless ive missed something
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What happened with Isla's seer claim? Has it been discredited? I'm thinking I'll vote Derry for tonight and then try and read through everything properly tomorrow.
    Sorry, missed this bit in my original reply.

Derry's reasoning was feeble as I said in my FFA. I do think there's a wolf in the 10+ posters, but it's a shot in the dark as to which it could be and Derry was just the one at that moment in time who was in that position. Plus, this:

There is enough people there picking me out to be concerned. .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I voted Barbara

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Also if Derry is the bandit and coined me, that means the Sk could have killed brendan and not the wolves.

Jesus christ Angus.

The sk kills at NIGHT!!!

You buy Mary's comment without question but you cant buy the sk killing in the night phase??

I voted Frank.

Derry, I said I was suspicious because of how you were handling your defense. But I was pretty blunt my pick was Frank...

What exactly was I defending myself against ? You cant even say because it was simply "Derry is bad" . . That was the "evidence" .

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »

Ah listen, it's done now. Obviously it's not confirmed but in the absence of a counter claim I'd be inclined to believe you at least for now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Jesus if I get lynched...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Frank WW wrote: »

Will a winger speech kick in or else do you have something to reveal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank WW wrote: »

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

latest?cb=20130214082131

Attention Greendale, this is an emergency announcement from your Dean. Now, I have heard stories going around about students considering using mob justice after this mornings findings. I must stress that all attempts to lynch, gut, quarter or otherwise maim fellow students will be reviewed and tried tomorrow in disciplinary tribunal at Borchert Hall, using our new $6000 judges table! With built in sound system!

Now then, lets put this sillyness behind us and have a ball at tonights annual Tranny Dance!

*What was that Rhonda? Oh for Deans sake*

It would appear my little warning was too little too late, please lets not have anymore episodes like this? The serial killer rumors are being investigated by campus security already.

*They thought WHO did it? Gabriel? Drat, he was cute*

Gabriel was killed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Will a winger speech kick in or else do you have something to reveal?

Nah I won't reveal yet. There's just as much heat on me as there is on Derry it seems. I'm rolling the dice that I survive. Revealing would be silly for reasons that I outlined to Derry.

I Prob wont have time to run through my reasons or notes, but will give my thoughts.. I suppose I don't have to explain them because its my opinion and if I am lynched you guys can figure it out. .

My Good list: Riona, Tegan, Liam, Abigail, Barbara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

the following players did not vote and will have their votes suspended tomorrow:

Derry
    Orla
    Steve

Derry didn't vote?

sS guys why didn't you vote? School spirit is important we are a community!

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    the following players did not vote and will have their votes suspended tomorrow:

Derry
    Orla
    Steve

Um... Derry?? Care to explain?? Happier with my Steve vote seeing that too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry, I'd love to know why you're putting those people on a good list, and why you didn't vote (though I'm guessing you're going to say you thought you were done for, so didn't bother....)

Derry, I'd love to know why you're putting those people on a good list, and why you didn't vote (though I'm guessing you're going to say you thought you were done for, so didn't bother....)

i'd think maybe he thought that he could pile on to someone once he'd revealed. Might be a sign that he's telling the truth. Fwiw i believe he's the bandit (this is not a roll claim)

Riona WW wrote: »
    Jesus christ Angus.

The sk kills at NIGHT!!!

You buy Mary's comment without question but you cant buy the sk killing in the night phase??

Brendan did die at night. It was before 10. Or can you not buy my simply logic

I looked at posters between 8-11. This information on its own is not necessarily enough, but its worth considering if other evidence comes up or you notice interactions between characters:

I think Wolves knew this morning who they were:

Gabriel posted between 8-10 but not after - Hes dead but we don't know if hes good or bad ? Nothing really incriminating in his posts except he disappeared after Wolfs snack.

Steve - Posting between 8-9 just having some fun with Gabriel and Frank

Orla - Posting between 8-11 but disappeared for one hour between 9-10 - Possible wolfy tactics? Back after the kill with waffly post - wolf marvelling at their kill ?

ISLA - 9-11 - Mostly hyper posts , perhaps excited to be a baddy or just silly villager?

Mary - 9-11 - Summary of thoughts, suspicious IF wolf post 284, Defends ISLA, interesting post straight after Gertie being killed (post 296) Post 317 suggests chang had 2 kills ? If so, suspect as possibly wolf trying to deflect that they have been active all morning?

Angus - 9-11 - Post 301 - looks like he just started posting like he was already discussing things with characters, perhaps in back room ? (no hi guys etc), Post 303 - the Spanish theory - possible smokescreen for wolves? Post 323 defends ISLA

This information is not saying they are all guilty and some of it may be slightly off as I have gone through every post and make mistakes. But if the group decides to focus on a character, I suggest that you confirm posts, links and information yourselves.

In another village 2 wolves were able to convince the village that I was mad and got me in a muddle.

The Dean is keeping us all in suspense....

AVppV_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=mars&i=3musketeers&l=search&f=.gif

So if Derry has a power, he can still use it. I believe Derry.

As per agreement, I suggest the seer peek me if Gab died

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I think I am going to have to come clean . .

But before I do F**k you Jake and ISLA . .

Nice!! :(
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    I didn't vote for you, and the last I saw Jake had narrowed it down to one of Steve or Angus so I'm not sure why you're so convinced you're going to be lynched.

Correct!

My reason for including Derry in my FFA were feeble, as I admitted at the time. But coming up with three on the first night isn't always easy. I was always between Angus and Steve. In the end I voted Steve.

In the above post you even quoted me below, which shows that (a) you wouldn't even have been in the running had we gone with an FFA and (b) I was hovering between two other players and not considering voting for you.
    Okay, it may come in useful later anyway, even if we're not racing, but here's the FFAs for today:

Frank Isla Angus Gabriel
    Abigail Gabriel Angus Steve
    Isla Frank Holly Derry
    Jake Derry Steve Angus
    Katie Angus Jake Frank
    Mary Barbara Gabriel Steve
    Liam Gabriel Frank Isla
    Gabriel Derry Frank Abigail

Which would have had Angus, Gabriel and Frank in a race with 4 points.

Angus & Steve - give a good reason why I shouldn't vote for you before 7.30pm. If not, I'm tossing a coin and voting for one of you, then going back to my boxsets.

FWIW, I don't disbelieve your claim.

I didn't vote because I asked you guys at 8.30 to work with me. . I asked you all to stop voting. I asked you guys to give me suggestions if I was hypothetically an important villager and just got little help. .

If you actually scroll through my posts and interactions the last 2 hours and use the "Derry is telling the truth" glasses, you surely see why I thought I was under threat? There is no clear "most votes" indicated in peoples voting patterns. I saw 6 or 7 people mention me, with 3 practically definitely voting for me and 2 who were considering it unless I gave them an explanation. the more I explained the more people thought I was guilty . .

There is actually no evidence to single me out other then my continued "What evidence points to me being bad" ? Did people actually think asking for an explanation on why you think they are guilty is enough to presume guilt ?

• Advertisement

Angus - 9-11 - Post 301 - looks like he just started posting like he was already discussing things with characters, perhaps in back room ? (no hi guys etc), Post 303 - the Spanish theory - possible smokescreen for wolves? Post 323 defends ISLA

Go jog on Derry ya Unionist. Because I didnt say Hi Guys! Get real ya loon.

My theory, the SK killed the brendan lad and not the wolves. Chang killed, but no Starburns kill.

Advertisement