Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Silly not to vote, when you knew it was part of the rules.

And paranoid to think you were definitely for the chop. Only three people even included you in their FFA - myself, Isla and Gabriel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nice!! :(

Correct!

My reason for including Derry in my FFA were feeble, as I admitted at the time. But coming up with three on the first night isn't always easy. I was always between Angus and Steve. In the end I voted Steve.

In the above post you even quoted me below, which shows that (a) you wouldn't even have been in the running had we gone with an FFA and (b) I was hovering between two other players and not considering voting for you.

FWIW, I don't disbelieve your claim.

To be honest, a part of me is kind of glad I am on the endangered species list . I spent way too long keeping up on this. You should see my spreadsheets!

And ISLA's disappearance is interesting . . Surely she has to be peeked . .

She picked me randomly (I actually wasn't posting much earlier) and started belting posts naming me . . She was prob the main reason I started to defend myself . .

But you Jake . . You broke my heart . . :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So if Derry has a power, he can still use it. I believe Derry.

As per agreement, I suggest the seer peek me if Gab died

Why are you so anxious to be peeked? I'm not quite following this line of thinking. I'd be suggesting a peek on either Frank or Steve tbh depending on lynch results

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry, if you are Ass Bandit, did you know I had a power or not?

Derry WW wrote: »
    But you Jake . . You broke my heart . . :(

You have a Superman avatar - your heart is made of steel, dude!!

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why are you so anxious to be peeked? I'm not quite following this line of thinking. I'd be suggesting a peek on either Frank or Steve tbh depending on lynch results

I wanna lead this stinking school to victory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I didn't vote because I asked you guys at 8.30 to work with me. . I asked you all to stop voting. I asked you guys to give me suggestions if I was hypothetically an important villager and just got little help. .

If you actually scroll through my posts and interactions the last 2 hours and use the "Derry is telling the truth" glasses, you surely see why I thought I was under threat? There is no clear "most votes" indicated in peoples voting patterns. I saw 6 or 7 people mention me, with 3 practically definitely voting for me and 2 who were considering it unless I gave them an explanation. the more I explained the more people thought I was guilty . .

There is actually no evidence to single me out other then my continued "What evidence points to me being bad" ? Did people actually think asking for an explanation on why you think they are guilty is enough to presume guilt ?

I voted early and I understand why you didn't. I just wanted to hear it from you.

Go jog on Derry ya Unionist. Because I didnt say Hi Guys! Get real ya loon.

My theory, the SK killed the brendan lad and not the wolves. Chang killed, but no Starburns kill.

The last person who attacked my accusation without properly explaining was a wolf . . I don't need to jog anywhere, but am used to Wolves dismissing information that could be incriminating . .

I have been voted for because some lune said my name repeatedly and others felt me "asking for evidence against me" was a reason for suspicion. . And you think my notes are crazy . . :rolleyes:

At least I don't have to put up much longer in that crazy college . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Not getting in a vote is a mark against you Derry. It was always going to be close, you pointed that out, and not voting...
    1. Made it more likely you would go in a close vote.
    2. Screwed you tomorrow if you did survive

:/

WerewolfGM wrote: »

*They thought WHO did it? Gabriel? Drat, he was cute*

Im reading this as he was good, Im right in thinking this yes?

• Advertisement

You have a Superman avatar - your heart is made of steel, dude!!

With a Marshmallow core . . :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Not getting in a vote is a mark against you Derry. It was always going to be close, you pointed that out, and not voting...

Yeah I agree with this. I'm not saying Derry ISN'T the Ass Crack Bandit and I tend to believe them (although we can't be 100% certain until confirmation) but it doesn't help things.

Who should of I of voted for ? Who do you think has more then 3votes ?

I didn't see anybody's name come up consistently . . Certainly not enough to be sure . . Prob with FFA is that it doesn't say who was voted for ! !

The last person who attacked my accusation without properly explaining was a wolf . . I don't need to jog anywhere, but am used to Wolves dismissing information that could be incriminating . .

I have been voted for because some lune said my name repeatedly and others felt me "asking for evidence against me" was a reason for suspicion. . And you think my notes are crazy . . :rolleyes:

At least I don't have to put up much longer in that crazy college . .

FWIW i believe you are Mr Bandit, but your pointing the finger fairly wildly and stupidly, its doing you zero favors

I didn't see anybody's name come up consistently . . Certainly not enough to be sure . . Prob with FFA is that it doesn't say who was voted for ! !

Frank was getting a lot of attention. So was Steve or Babs.
    Hell, even just register a vote and hope.

Not voting was the worst option to choose imo.

It's a believe or don't believe situation. Do you believe him?

Frank was getting a lot of attention. So was Steve or Babs.
    Hell, even just register a vote and hope.

Not voting was the worst option to choose imo.

Who did you vote for btw?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Brendan did die at night. It was before 10. Or can you not buy my simply logic

So a time stamp of 10:00 is before 10? I cant buy it cause your wrong. Give it a rest.

some lune

???? :confused:

Luno_ebena_geom_3.png

:P

If Gab was good, then Im sorry good brother. I will avenge you.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    It's a believe or don't believe situation. Do you believe him?

Its not one or the other at the moment. I'm on the fence.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Who did you vote for btw?

Frank. I have said that repeatedly tonight.

Whoever you thought most likely to be a wolf. Or somebody else you thought in the running for lynching to save yourself since you knew you were a goodie, over somebody that you couldn't know was good or evil.

@MODS

are the results revealed or kept secret?

Or did i just miss them?

Riona WW wrote: »
    @MODS

are the results revealed or kept secret?

Or did i just miss them?

*vote

At this point I believe Derry so his confused voting makes sense if that makes sense.

FWIW i believe you are Mr Bandit, but your pointing the finger fairly wildly and stupidly, its doing you zero favors

I am not pointing fingers at all . . I am posting notes that shows peoples behaviour and post patterns that may or may not be relevant . .

Angus, I don't know if you are good or bad but my information is not accusing anybody of anything. Its a factfinding exercise that takes information that may or may not be relevant. That on its own might not mean much, but with other information may prove important.

I felt that wolves found out this morning before 10am. I felt that there might of been conversations between wolves between 9-10 (trying to pretend that there were no wolves yet) and 10-11 (delighting in their kill). .

I think this is certainly a better strategy then the people who voted for me have come up with .

Can someone confirm if Gab was good or bad and where that is in his Obit

Whoever you thought most likely to be a wolf. Or somebody else you thought in the running for lynching to save yourself since you knew you were a goodie, over somebody that you couldn't know was good or evil.

Frank, Angus and Gabriel - like I said in my FFA summary which you quoted!!! :rolleyes:

Screen-Shot-2014-01-10-at-8.27.55-AM.jpg

• Advertisement

Can someone confirm if Gab was good or bad and where that is in his Obit

Do we get to know that?

Advertisement