Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Can someone confirm if Gab was good or bad and where that is in his Obit

Yeah, Shirley can. But it'd be ridiculous for her to let us know this early. As I'm sure you already know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Can someone confirm if Gab was good or bad and where that is in his Obit

Only the priest/Shirley can do that as far as I know and it's WAY too early for the priest/Shirley to come out

Riona WW wrote: »
    So a time stamp of 10:00 is before 10? I cant buy it cause your wrong. Give it a rest.

Munches that are ordered before 10am are always announced at 10am.

Im glad you voted, I hope you choose well
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Odd! Why are you glad I voted, as in me in particular?

Angus??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

The wait is killing . . . Somebody . .

• Advertisement

We might not get voting results?? Doesn't say in the OP that we will - it usually does, along with tie-breaker rules. It could fall in to the "mods have secrets" category that votes are kept secret from us. Would be a shame if we don't though, but we'll have to play with what we have.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Something don't add but no vote and saying no one else was on the chopping block me hole.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Something don't add but no vote and saying no one else was on the chopping block me hole.

You don't add up . .

Actually, maybe the no votes results is because of this. If we knew the results, we'd know who Evil Jeff was. For all we know Gabriel didn't even get the highest number of votes, and Evil Jeff did, so it passed down to number two, Gabriel. Not saying that's likely, but it probably is quite likely at sometime during the game so a good reason not to include the vote results.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Evil Jeff
    Should Evil Jeff be lynched, he will be able to give a Winger Speech to get himself off the hook, and have the player with the second most votes lynched in his stead.

I wonder how often Evil Jeff can save himself from lynch? It might mean that there's no way to kill him except have one of the SKs kill him. Which would be scummy if we managed to kill all the SKs and had nobody else left that could take out Evil Jeff.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Yeah, Shirley can. But it'd be ridiculous for her to let us know this early. As I'm sure you already know.

I know she gets roles, but I wasnt looking for that. I was looking wondering if I missed something in.the obit.

• Advertisement

Actually, maybe the no votes results is because of this. If we knew the results, we'd know who Evil Jeff was. For all we know Gabriel didn't even get the highest number of votes, and Evil Jeff did, so it passed down to number two, Gabriel. Not saying that's likely, but it probably is quite likely at sometime during the game so a good reason not to include the vote results.

I wonder how often Evil Jeff can save himself from lynch? It might mean that there's no way to kill him except have one of the SKs kill him. Which would be scummy if we managed to kill all the SKs and had nobody else left that could take out Evil Jeff.

Are we certain that Gabriel was the one lynched? The wording would suggest an SK kill to me but maybe I'm totally off the mark

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Are we certain that Gabriel was the one lynched? The wording would suggest an SK kill to me but maybe I'm totally off the mark

We can't really be certain of anything in this game while the mods have secrets, but it doesn't read like an SK kill to me. It reads like Gabriel was lynched for being suspected of being the SK. Also, the SK might have had a kill at this time, but the lynch wouldn't just go away, we'd end up with two dead instead. There's nothing that prevents a lynch in the OP, so I'd say it would have to be the lynch that got Gabriel.

Attention Greendale, this is an emergency announcement from your Dean. Now, I have heard stories going around about students considering using mob justice after this mornings findings. I must stress that all attempts to lynch, gut, quarter or otherwise maim fellow students will be reviewed and tried tomorrow in disciplinary tribunal at Borchert Hall, using our new $6000 judges table! With built in sound system!

Now then, lets put this sillyness behind us and have a ball at tonights annual Tranny Dance!

*What was that Rhonda? Oh for Deans sake*

It would appear my little warning was too little too late, please lets not have anymore episodes like this? The serial killer rumors are being investigated by campus security already.

*They thought WHO did it? Gabriel? Drat, he was cute*

Gabriel was killed

We can't really be certain of anything in this game while the mods have secrets, but it doesn't read like an SK kill to me. It reads like Gabriel was lynched for being suspected of being the SK. Also, the SK might have had a kill at this time, but the lynch wouldn't just go away, we'd end up with two dead instead. There's nothing that prevents a lynch in the OP, so I'd say it would have to be the lynch that got Gabriel.

:o:o:o:o:o:o

Having reread it you're absolutely right

Im reading this as he was good, Im right in thinking this yes?

No. Personally I don't think there's anything in the death notice to indicate whether Gabriel was good or bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I missed the vote. I had technical difficulties.

the following players did not vote and will have their votes suspended tomorrow:

Derry
    Orla
    Steve

Phil hasn't posted yet, but isn't included in the list of those who didn't vote. Odd! I guess he'll be along imminently as one of the subs.

If we're not getting voting results anybody, who hasn't already, care to reveal who they voted for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus??

Jake. It wasnt you in particular, just curious if you were voting for me.

So where do we go from here?

Derry, as the Ass Crack Bandit, who did you drop your coins into?

[There's a sentence I never thought I'd write!]

Bed.......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

I'm going to bed, dunno about you Mr Scotsman.

My brain hurts

Mary WW wrote: »
    I know she gets roles, but I wasnt looking for that. I was looking wondering if I missed something in.the obit.

Damn fat fingers n alcohol.
    Shirley gets the riles, but I was waiting on mod confirmation myself. Did I miss something in.the obit or have we not been told if someone was good or bad.

He said Angus

Mooooo, I mean me. He said me

I wanna know if he can confirm if he knows about my power/ or lack of one.

Mods, when the Ass Bandit strikes, does he know if his victim has a power or not?

Angus ... If the SK didn't kill anybody today either Angus is the other SK or somehow the SK didn't kill? (Assuming Gabriel was lynched).

Right Im off to my wee bed of hay, Night guys

Derry WW wrote: »
    Angus ... If the SK didn't kill anybody today either Angus is the other SK or somehow the SK didn't kill? (Assuming Gabriel was lynched).

Gabriel could easily be the SK.

Also SK might have killed Brendan today not the Wolves.

At least i know now you either arent the Ass Bandit or the if you are, the Ass Bandit doesnt know if his victim has a power

Sleep tight lads

Mooooo, I mean me. He said me

I wanna know if he can confirm if he knows about my power/ or lack of one.

Mods, when the Ass Bandit strikes, does he know if his victim has a power or not?

I haven't been informed that you have or have not any powers. I did ask them if the player is told that I've coined their ass, do you want to confirm if you were PMd of my indiscretion?

I was totally unaware I was coined until you claimed Ass Bandit.

So far no counter claims to him being Ass Bandit. I believe hes telling the truth for now, but your lacl of vote still has a slight doubt in my mind.

• Advertisement

Gabriel could easily be the SK.

Also SK might have killed Brendan today not the Wolves.

At least i know now you either arent the Ass Bandit or the if you are, the Ass Bandit doesnt know if his victim has a power

Sleep tight lads

There was only one SK kill today. We have 2 SKs since 9.30am. Brendan was Murdered immediately around the time chang was announced. So it's reasonable to assume that chang did that kill.

Starburns has to kill at night (little ambiguous cause it says SK can kill anytime).. this means we need to have two SK kills (if a day is 10pm to 10am) before 10am or you are a prime suspect.

Advertisement