Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I was totally unaware I was coined until you claimed Ass Bandit.

So far no counter claims to him being Ass Bandit. I believe hes telling the truth for now, but your lacl of vote still has a slight doubt in my mind.

I blew on the coin so you wouldn't notice until it had nestled in nicely....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

-Kevin
    Kevin is a simple student well liked by his classmates, he does not remember anything about his life before "Changnesia" If triggered he will wake up and revert to who he was before the accident Ben Chang. The result of this shock is unpredictable.

Maybe chang being triggered was a random kill being it says the shock is unpredictable.

Thursday the 27th is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 9pm each evening and wolf kill will be announced at 10am each morning. Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

Given we were told the game starts at 10:00 this morning with an action maybe chang being trigger was an unforseen event

, the Ass Bandit doesnt know if his victim has a power

Wow that's a really helpful piece of information for the wolves to know. Thank you for highlighting it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Also SK might have killed Brendan today not the Wolves.

No

Isla WW wrote: »
    -Kevin
    Kevin is a simple student well liked by his classmates, he does not remember anything about his life before "Changnesia" If triggered he will wake up and revert to who he was before the accident Ben Chang. The result of this shock is unpredictable.

Maybe chang being triggered was a random kill being it says the shock is unpredictable.

Thursday the 27th is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 28th, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 9pm each evening and wolf kill will be announced at 10am each morning. Serial killers don't operate on a fixed schedule, they kind of just kill randomly you know?!

Given we were told the game starts at 10:00 this morning with an action maybe chang being trigger was an unforseen event

Imagine chang was triggered, somebody dies and chang went nuts until 10pm and then reverted back to Kevin... If that had happened and chang had targeted me during Those 12 hours, now that would be annoying...

But I do tend to see things that might not be there!

• Advertisement

Just before I go. If there is only one SK kill between 10am this morning and 10am tomorrow morning, you need to ask Angus how this coincided with him having a coin up his butt..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Question:

Does the SK HAVE to kill someone? Like, if they wanted to, could they request they skip a night's killing?

Just to throw it out there if somehow we lost good shirley and the ass bandit in the first too kills role claims for the evil time line are easy but that being said its highly unlikley

someone have the player list handy?

Katie WW wrote: »
    Question:

Does the SK HAVE to kill someone? Like, if they wanted to, could they request they skip a night's killing?

Riddle me this , why would a seriel killer whose only role and purpose is to kill, choose not to kill ?

Perhaps To lump Angus into the lynch on my theory? Maybe, but then they miss a kill and we find out they are still alive when they kill tomorrow. That's assuming of course Angus doesn't explain his way out of a lynch (I've done it myself) and the village somehow manages to lynch a baddy... Bit of a stretch!

• Advertisement

Just to throw it out there if somehow we lost good shirley and the ass bandit in the first too kills role claims for the evil time line are easy but that being said its highly unlikley

Can you even explain why you kept at me?

I know I told you and Jake to f**k off but I believed you guys targeted me with little or no evidence and forced me to reveal.

And yes , it's very unlikely that I am bluffing. If I was a wolf , I'd have at least 4 in my crew to help vote me out of trouble. I panicked because I am on my own, literally talking to myself in my ass coin forum!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'd be leaning towards believing the Bandit claim. I think this early on someone would've countered it.

However, if the wolves got a kill this morning (there were some theories around that they might have), then they would know if they killed the real Bandit. One of them could claim Bandit to try and out the priest. If the priest is alive and knows the Bandit claim is false I'd recommend staying quiet for a another day or two at least and then revealing it all. Ignore most of this if it's impossible that the wolves got a kill this morning.

I'm taking it, since nobody has asked for me to be protected that people don't really want coins up their crack?!

Derry WW wrote: »
    Can you even explain why you kept at me?

I know I told you and Jake to f**k off but I believed you guys targeted me with little or no evidence and forced me to reveal.

And yes , it's very unlikely that I am bluffing. If I was a wolf , I'd have at least 4 in my crew to help vote me out of trouble. I panicked because I am on my own, literally talking to myself in my ass coin forum!

I was rattling things and your defence did seem porous but you werent really in any trouble tbf and Ive accused loads on thread. Shame shame .

But whats done is done we must move forward always forward. in an ever dimishing fashion untill there is nothing left but a black empty universe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

There was only one SK kill today. We have 2 SKs since 9.30am. Brendan was Murdered immediately around the time chang was announced. So it's reasonable to assume that chang did that kill.

Starburns has to kill at night (little ambiguous cause it says SK can kill anytime).. this means we need to have two SK kills (if a day is 10pm to 10am) before 10am or you are a prime suspect.
    Riona WW wrote: »
    No

Chang killed Gert around 8ish

Brendan was killed before ten so it was night time

its bloody well possible that Starburns got a kill there and not the wolves.

Riona, your very quick to dismiss my theory. Whether its right or wrong, its possible.

I was rattling things and your defence did seem porous but you werent really in any trouble tbf and Ive accused loads on thread. Shame shame .

But whats done is done we must move forward always forward. in an ever dimishing fashion untill there is nothing left but a black empty universe

Youve changed your tune a lot since this time last night.

Youve changed your tune a lot since this time last night.

I know things now, I've seen the future and it just a mirror of the past

I'm taking it, since nobody has asked for me to be protected that people don't really want coins up their crack?!

Throw a coin up my ass again, lets see what happens. If 2 SKs kill, Im cleared, if not lynch me.

Im the safe bet to coin. Hitting anyone else could stop a roled goodie from working their good deeds

If Im an SK, and youve cut my power once, why would I ask for it again. Id like to get killing if I was an SK (which Im not)

I know things now, I've seen the future and it just a mirror of the past

Yawn

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Kevin was walking into Greendale when someone rudely slammed a door open, knocking him out. After a moment, a dazed Kevin sat up. His face changed and with a roar he lept to his feet.

"Screw you guys, screw that Kevin crap and screw Changnesia, Ben is back up in this bitch and there are going to be some Chang's around here", he muttered. "This crap has made me so Changry!"

With a run, a jump and a trip, Ben Chang fell full speed into the back of Gertrude WW

"CHANG IT! Yeah who's the big guy now huh? WHO'S THE BIG GUY NOW? It's Ben Chang baby" he screamed, as he pummeled Gertrude WW on the floor.

Gertrude WW is dead and Ben is guilty as Chang'd
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    283?cb=20130215210438

Good Morning Greendale, this is your Dean, Dean Pelton speaking. This morning, a report was made to faculty that a body was found on campus this morning. I'm sure many of you have heard the rumors, BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THAT A LATINO STUDENT DID IT. Here at Greendale, we take situations like this very seriously, just as a real University would, and we will catch the culprit soon.

In lighter news, I hope everyone is prepared to get slutty for tonights annual Tranny Dance! *I can't say slutty over the intercom?* I hope everyone is prepared to enjoy themselves at the Tranny Dance. I will be fully embracing my more feminine side with a delghtful little ballroom gown I picked up last Spring. OOOOHHHHHH I'm going to be so sparkley. *By the way Rhonda, where do you get your hair done?*

Don't forget to vote for your Tranny King and Queen by 8pm tonight. My my, that's going to be a little confusing isn't it?

Dean Pelton signing off for now

Brendan WW was killed
    Chang killed Gert around 8ish

Brendan was killed before ten so it was night time

its bloody well possible that Starburns got a kill there and not the wolves.

Riona, your very quick to dismiss my theory. Whether its right or wrong, its possible.

Chang killed Gert at 9.33. Brendan was killed at 10.

• Advertisement

Yawn

Ive peered into your soul and seen your thoughts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Throw a coin up my ass again, lets see what happens. If 2 SKs kill, Im cleared, if not lynch me.

Im the safe bet to coin. Hitting anyone else could stop a roled goodie from working their good deeds

If Im an SK, and youve cut my power once, why would I ask for it again. Id like to get killing if I was an SK (which Im not)

When did he drop the coin? Because it says that you lose your power the following day. So depending on when it was dropped he wouldn't need to drop it again as we would find out tomorrow. I think this is right.

was rule 2 always there or did they get moved around? thought there wasnt a 9 before

Throw a coin up my ass again, lets see what happens.

giphy.gif

Chang killed Gert at 9.33. Brendan was killed at 10.

Exact times doesnt matter, point is Chang Killed Gert and Bredan was killed durring night time (Night Time being defined between 9pm and 10am.

Its possible both SKs got a kill.

What time did you coin me at? If I was coined after Brendan died then i wasnt the SK

Ive peered into your soul and seen your thoughts

Then what have you seen oh mighty soul man :)

Then what have you seen oh mighty soul man :)

I know about Chekov and your plans for him

Coin my ass AGAIN Mr Bandit Derry. Its the right thing to do.

It keeps my down if I truly am an SK

OR

It clears me after the real SK kills

I know about Chekov and your plans for him

Ah and those plans are????

• Advertisement

Ah and those plans are????

Dastardly