Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Coin my ass AGAIN Mr Bandit Derry. Its the right thing to do.

It keeps my down if I truly am an SK

OR

It clears me after the real SK kills

It might not be necessary to do so, I think. It would almost certainly clear you of being an SK if there are no kills though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    It might not be necessary to do so, I think. It would almost certainly clear you of being an SK if there are no kills though.

It will clear me, so sign me up Derry, if you are indeed who you say you are.

DO IT YA WEE NOTHERN COUNTY YA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Dastardly

Dick Dastardly or regular Dastardly

Night again folks...... Dont forget to coin me Derry

Sorry, yes it would clear you. What I meant to say was that no kill wouldn't mean that you were the SK. It would be very likely that you are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

good evening people, I am sorry to be extremely late to the game, but I was working a long shift and then did some bold bold drinks after class.

Just about caught up on things with a major speed read.

So we won't be getting vote results in this game? I can understand why but that makes it difficult to believe anyone when they claim a particular voting pattern

• Advertisement

Sorry, yes it would clear you. What I meant to say was that no kill wouldn't mean that you were the SK. It would be very likely that you are.

as I am coming a little late to the party, coining Angus again (if Derry is telling the truth) would surely at best rule him out as being an SK, but he could still be a wolf, right?

Holly WW wrote: »
    as I am coming a little late to the party, coining Angus again (if Derry is telling the truth) would surely at best rule him out as being an SK, but he could still be a wolf, right?

Yes, I do believe so Holly.

So probably not the best to coin again. It might not be necessary to do so depending no when they were coined the first time, and it would only rule them out as SK.

for what it is worth, I am leaning towards Derry telling the truth

But really don't get the not voting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Exact times doesnt matter, point is Chang Killed Gert and Bredan was killed durring night time (Night Time being defined between 9pm and 10am.

Its possible both SKs got a kill.

What time did you coin me at? If I was coined after Brendan died then i wasnt the SK

Are you serious

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Have we found out who voted what or am I missing something? I think lynching Gertie was a mistake

Hopefully Annie has learned the role of somebody

Katie WW wrote: »
    Question:

Does the SK HAVE to kill someone? Like, if they wanted to, could they request they skip a night's killing?

Their objective is to be last alive, the odds are massively against them, so I'm gonna presume they would never choose not to kill someone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

One of things I can't stand about this school is the amount of backstabbing going on, silent voting, etc. Where I grew up, in the nearbourhood I'm from we're frontstabbers.

Now this is way off the beaten track. Is it possible chang isn't an sk?

Kevin turned into chang after changnisia was cured to take on a role or gain a power. Doesnt necessarily have to be evil does it? Could have been a bullet or the likes. Not likely but chang became a good guy eventually on the save greendale committee.

Angus please read the op. Starburns kills at night. Day 0 isnt a night so the only the wolves could have killed brendan. From my reading of the rules the sk killing not being restricted to a time indicates that he doesnt have to kill with the lynch as is generally the case. He can kill anytime after the kill, to the morning time 9.59.59 or whatever the munch time is. It doesnt mean it opens it up to a 24 hour window.

Chang, however, would not have the same restrictions. We dont know how often he can kill, but it may be possible that he can kill at any time , day or night.

Please stop trying to distract with the wolves or starburns morning 1 kill theory. I know morning 1 has passed but constantly trying to push it can open up strategies for starburns. Starburns cannot kill between 10am and 9pm.

@mods there is no reference to voting results in op. I assume at this stage its not an oversight, we are just not getting them.

Eva WW wrote: »
    One of things I can't stand about this school is the amount of backstabbing going on, silent voting, etc. Where I grew up, in the nearbourhood I'm from we're frontstabbers.

Welcome eva, have you read through much? Any opinions? No harm in sharung them considering you have to post 8 more times to meet the posting criteria anyway

Frank WW wrote: »
    Hopefully Annie has learned the role of somebody

Annie wont learn until tomorrows lynch

Riona WW wrote: »
    Welcome eva, have you read through much? Any opinions? No harm in sharung them considering you have to post 8 more times to meet the posting criteria anyway

I haven't a clue yet what is going on. Are you a backstabber or frontstabber sort of gal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Morning students. Time to rise and shine!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Morning students. Time to rise and shine!!

F*ck off its the weekend. I aint rising until the crack of noon.

FOR FU.......

3Jauxrw.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Guaranteed to happen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Morning hungover brats, breakfast served.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Well, now if Cha-ng gets a kill, we'll still be stuck on the "Its for a rule break" scenario :(
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Riddle me this , why would a seriel killer whose only role and purpose is to kill, choose not to kill ?

Perhaps To lump Angus into the lynch on my theory? Maybe, but then they miss a kill and we find out they are still alive when they kill tomorrow. That's assuming of course Angus doesn't explain his way out of a lynch (I've done it myself) and the village somehow manages to lynch a baddy... Bit of a stretch!

Random theory: As its played out, its being set up if we don't get an SK kill before 10, Angus is a presumed SKer. If I'm the SK and not Angus, I'd be tempted to not kill anyone (if I could) and let Angus take the fall, cause then while I don't get the kill, I do get the good guys to waste the day chasing down that rabbit hole.

Not getting the votes, outside of those who didn't vote, is a massive tactical blow though.

I'm still on Frank's case today. And Steve has seemingly refused to answer the question about his double post, which should be a big red flag. Further, with that knowledge, the wolves can now block vote with immunity, meaning we HAVE to come to a consensus with votes tonight. Presuming there's still 5 wolves left (and there's no reason not to), we have to make sure whoever we want voted off gets at least 6 votes :/

I'm still on the fence with you, Derry, simply because of your lack of voting last night. That was a bad move, and one that weakens not just your stance but the entire village, if you're a good guy. You've also not really provided any proof of your powers, as Angus would appear not to have had any idea you had coined him. On the other hand, not only has no one challenged your claim, no one has claimed to have been coined either, and there's nothing saying he would have been notified (especially, presumably, if he had no power to begin with). I also think you massively overestimated how close to death you came last night, and can't rule out that your "reveal" was a desperate ploy to survive.

But as of this morning, I'd put you below Frank and Steve. For now.

I'm still on Frank's case today. And Steve has seemingly refused to answer the question about his double post, which should be a big red flag. Further, with that knowledge, the wolves can now block vote with immunity, meaning we HAVE to come to a consensus with votes tonight. Presuming there's still 5 wolves left (and there's no reason not to), we have to make sure whoever we want voted off gets at least 6 votes :/

Crap, I hadn't thought of that until you mentioned it Katie (the block voting). Having read through both of their posts (Frank & Steve) Steve is the more suspicious of the two for me.

I get what you're saying re: Derry but in the absence of a counterclaim we have to believe them I think. Ewan's theory on the plausibility of not voting because they were hoping for a late wagon to save themselves does seem a true one. I would be inclined to believe Derry regardless though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I'm finding some of the timelines difficult to follow in the context of who is killing:

9.33am murder on day 0 - Chang? Is he still active?

10am murder - looks like wolves because that is their allotted time, but on rules it says they won't find out till morning of day one which was 10.01? If this was an SK kill it looks like mods wanted their "first action" and to make an announcement. This, coupled with the rule that "SKs can kill anytime" and the contradictory note that starburns kills somebody "every night" is making it hard to identify who is killing.

9.15 - lynch when it states in rules that it's 9pm ( delays happen , that's all this may be)

10am kill says "there is no evidence that a Latino did it". I'm no cummunity watcher but is there a Latino on the goodies who is on the baddy team? This suggests it was an SK. Also it says on this announcement that our tranny vote closes at 8? Does the voting not close at 8.59?

I take it that 9.59 is the last time an SK can kill in a day. I take it that the 10am yesterday morning kill was a day 1 kill and that technically we might be did another kill before 9.59 this morning...

I find the SK being allowed to kill whenever they want, but a planned kill (first action at 10am) a bit unfair for villagers.

If the wolves did kill at 10am yesterday then it seems harsh that the mods said they wouldn't know until after munch time. Unless they somehow had a vote with all 11 but this seems unlikely.

On the balance of things I see a lot of mish mash rules that contradict each other. But, if we are taking them at face And that Starman has to kill at night, then he hasn't killed yet in day 1. Why bother saying he kills at night ?

If this is correct we need to see a kill before 10am by the SK?

Random theory: As its played out, its being set up if we don't get an SK kill before 10, Angus is a presumed SKer. If I'm the SK and not Angus, I'd be tempted to not kill anyone (if I could) and let Angus take the fall, cause then while I don't get the kill, I do get the good guys to waste the day chasing down that rabbit hole.

That's what I was getting at last night with the it wouldn't mean he was SK if there wasn't a kill. Doesn't really make a huge amount of difference I suppose. One will die either way (SK kill or we lynch Angus mistakenly). We just have to acknowledge that if there is no SK kill it is probably Angus but be open to the idea of him being set up and not waste a day solely thinking of Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning Students

Heads sore from many... many shots
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Are you serious

Why would exact times matter? Judging from what we know about SKs their kill orders happen once a night and judging from Chang/Kevin killing Gert at 930, I think its safe to assume once they kill between 9pm after lynchy poos and before 10am aka the munch, they can kill at anytime.

That being said I still think Brendan was killed by wolves and not Starburns.

However, is it possible an SK missed his kill because he wasnt around, we did have Phil, Holly and Eva go missing. Possibly students too busy in their part time jobs?

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »

On the balance of things I see a lot of mish mash rules that contradict each other. But, if we are taking them at face And that Starman has to kill at night, then he hasn't killed yet in day 1. Why bother saying he kills at night ?

If this is correct we need to see a kill before 10am by the SK?

I believe this to be the case. We should have a kill by them this morning unless it is Angus (or someone framing Angus).

Advertisement