Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Have we found out who voted what or am I missing something? I think lynching Gertie was a mistake

We killed Gab not Gertie

Frank WW wrote: »
    Their objective is to be last alive, the odds are massively against them, so I'm gonna presume they would never choose not to kill someone

An SK 100 percent wouldnt purposly miss a kill, no way. It be a huge waste and prob against the rules

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'd inclined to agree that Starburn hasn't used his kill yet, and we should see it by 10am. That's part of why I asked did he need to kill too. If the SK doesn't get the kill, presumably it means.

1. He's already dead (That between the three kills yesterday, somehow Starburn got caught already).
    2. He's powerless because of the coin (which would be even more incredible in terms of luck on night one)
    3. He's missed or chosen not to take his kill (which might not be as part of the rules).

3 people didn't vote last night, right? Derry, Steve and....I can't remember who? Could it be that the SK has not been able to log a kill too?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Morning Students

Heads sore from many... many shots

Why would exact times matter? Judging from what we know about SKs their kill orders happen once a night and judging from Chang/Kevin killing Gert at 930, I think its safe to assume once they kill between 9pm after lynchy poos and before 10am aka the munch, they can kill at anytime.

That being said I still think Brendan was killed by wolves and not Starburns.

However, is it possible an SK missed his kill because he wasnt around, we did have Phil, Holly and Eva go missing. Possibly students too busy in their part time jobs?

I also don't think it was Starburns who killed at 10. I'd be surprised if the SK got a kill on Night 0. Stranger things have happened, like Chang getting a kill on Night 0 though. So I reckon the wolves either knew who they were before 10am and got to lynch or there was a secret vote amongst the Study Group as to who should be lynched. That unfortunately opens us up to the possibility that we lost a roled played early (on the plus side they might've killed one of their own.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Now this is way off the beaten track. Is it possible chang isn't an sk?

Kevin turned into chang after changnisia was cured to take on a role or gain a power. Doesnt necessarily have to be evil does it? Could have been a bullet or the likes. Not likely but chang became a good guy eventually on the save greendale committee.

Angus please read the op. Starburns kills at night. Day 0 isnt a night so the only the wolves could have killed brendan. From my reading of the rules the sk killing not being restricted to a time indicates that he doesnt have to kill with the lynch as is generally the case. He can kill anytime after the kill, to the morning time 9.59.59 or whatever the munch time is. It doesnt mean it opens it up to a 24 hour window.

Chang, however, would not have the same restrictions. We dont know how often he can kill, but it may be possible that he can kill at any time , day or night.

Please stop trying to distract with the wolves or starburns morning 1 kill theory. I know morning 1 has passed but constantly trying to push it can open up strategies for starburns. Starburns cannot kill between 10am and 9pm.

@mods there is no reference to voting results in op. I assume at this stage its not an oversight, we are just not getting them.

Lets say Chang is active and a goodie vig, why did he pick Gertie so soon? He had a 1 in 25 chance to get a correct hit (as wolves probably werent active until 8am and at 8am to 10am yesterday morning there wasnt loads going on until Changs kill))

• Advertisement

An SK 100 percent wouldnt purposly miss a kill, no way. It be a huge waste and prob against the rules

I can see one or two scenarios where they might not kill someone, but I agree that it is extremely unlikely. I'm just not willing to completely rule out that an SK would not kill someone one night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning fellow students, fell asleep just after the lynch last night. Too much pot smoking I think.

An eventful night, few questions asked. need to re read the last couple of pages to make sense of it all.

Thats 4 now by my count

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Guys, I've chosen a target for the coin today... I chose Isla for pissing me off with baseless accusations and general erratic behaviour.

I could choose Angus again but don't see the point. We don't know if Chang is at play so don't actually know if we need to see one or two SK kills. We also don't know if it was SK or wolf kill yesterday. I find that kill very unfairly executed if it's not chang because in the OP it states wolves don't know until after 10 and starburns kills at night.

Even if Angus is not SK, there was enough inconsistencys and errors in his defence to be suspicious. I'm not trolling through my posts again to clarify it so if I die somebody else can take up that mantle.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Well, now if Cha-ng gets a kill, we'll still be stuck on the "Its for a rule break" scenario :(

Random theory: As its played out, its being set up if we don't get an SK kill before 10, Angus is a presumed SKer. If I'm the SK and not Angus, I'd be tempted to not kill anyone (if I could) and let Angus take the fall, cause then while I don't get the kill, I do get the good guys to waste the day chasing down that rabbit hole.

Not getting the votes, outside of those who didn't vote, is a massive tactical blow though.

I'm still on Frank's case today. And Steve has seemingly refused to answer the question about his double post, which should be a big red flag. Further, with that knowledge, the wolves can now block vote with immunity, meaning we HAVE to come to a consensus with votes tonight. Presuming there's still 5 wolves left (and there's no reason not to), we have to make sure whoever we want voted off gets at least 6 votes :/

I'm still on the fence with you, Derry, simply because of your lack of voting last night. That was a bad move, and one that weakens not just your stance but the entire village, if you're a good guy. You've also not really provided any proof of your powers, as Angus would appear not to have had any idea you had coined him. On the other hand, not only has no one challenged your claim, no one has claimed to have been coined either, and there's nothing saying he would have been notified (especially, presumably, if he had no power to begin with). I also think you massively overestimated how close to death you came last night, and can't rule out that your "reveal" was a desperate ploy to survive.

But as of this morning, I'd put you below Frank and Steve. For now.

If you look through my posts you will see I was being accused by two people (Isla and then Jake) for no identifiable reason. I kept asking why they chose me and then you found me suspicious for no clear reason then my defence (I think). My name started to pop up on people's lists the more I asked for evidence which is just ridiculous. Nobody has anything to offer other then "well you looked dodgy defending yourself". This is either lazy village or wolf tactic to drive me mad and in the process make me look bad..

In terms of not voting, I thought the votes would be published. I wanted to vote Isla for wrecking my head but asked the village to come to a consensus about 30 mins before the vote. i didn't know Gabriel was being targeted so my vote would of been wasted anyways.

I find it funny that people find my defence (pre 8pm) suspicious , but the reasons (or lack of) for people thinking I was suspicious as fair game.

You know, every village or college I go to, I work hard and try to get some facts together. And every time there are people who don't bother reading what I say. If I am ever a wolf, I won't be worrying myself trolling through every post in an effort to catch people out and I certainly wouldn't spend the time making up some elaborate theories like I did pre lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    If you look through my posts you will see I was being accused by two people (Isla and then Jake) for no identifiable reason. I kept asking why they chose me and then you found me suspicious for no clear reason then my defence (I think). My name started to pop up on people's lists the more I asked for evidence which is just ridiculous. Nobody has anything to offer other then "well you looked dodgy defending yourself". This is either lazy village or wolf tactic to drive me mad and in the process make me look bad..

In terms of not voting, I thought the votes would be published. I wanted to vote Isla for wrecking my head but asked the village to come to a consensus about 30 mins before the vote. i didn't know Gabriel was being targeted so my vote would of been wasted anyways.

I find it funny that people find my defence (pre 8pm) suspicious , but the reasons (or lack of) for people thinking I was suspicious as fair game.

You know, every village or college I go to, I work hard and try to get some facts together. And every time there are people who don't bother reading what I say. If I am ever a wolf, I won't be worrying myself trolling through every post in an effort to catch people out and I certainly wouldn't spend the time making up some elaborate theories like I did pre lynch.

Poor Derry. I truly believe these games will inevitably drive you to insanity:p:p:p

I4Jh1pP.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'd inclined to agree that Starburn hasn't used his kill yet, and we should see it by 10am. That's part of why I asked did he need to kill too. If the SK doesn't get the kill, presumably it means.

1. He's already dead (That between the three kills yesterday, somehow Starburn got caught already).
    2. He's powerless because of the coin (which would be even more incredible in terms of luck on night one)
    3. He's missed or chosen not to take his kill (which might not be as part of the rules).

3 people didn't vote last night, right? Derry, Steve and....I can't remember who? Could it be that the SK has not been able to log a kill too?
    no was me, I had a real world work issue and had to rush in to cover for a person after an incident

Thats 4 now by my count

Four what Mary?

Probably my last post pre-munch.

Derry, I said at the time I felt your defense was ham-fisted, and the issue can be that on Day One, there's not much to go on, for attack or defense, so its easier for things to build quickly against one person. I reckon yesterday that 90% of peoples names popped up on accusation lists, as things got thrown about, and you seemed to get rattled within that time frame.

Now, in fairness, said rattling could have been because you were a rolled villager, but you reacted badly when others just brushed it off, so became somewhat of a target. I don't have time now to go back over your posts or mine, but that's my memories of what was happening.

if you are innocent, I do apologies if it felt we jumped on.

I do think that not voting was a massive misstep; as I said, its not just that it looks bad last night, its that you've made yourself a bit useless tonight too, because you can't vote. You can certainly put forward discussion points, but as I said earlier, without votes being published, we need to make sure we absolutely come to an agreement on who to vote for. And you can't vote, meaning you can't contribute towards actually getting rid of another wolf (if you survive). Even if its true you did just panic and waited to see what way the tides were turning, by not putting in even a random vote, you've made your lack of vote tonight an issue :/

(On the upside, if you are a wolve, and if Steve or Orla are, the wolves voting power tonight is weakened too...if ye are innocent, it makes things harder for the village.)

I'd still not be voting for you tonight, mind. I'd be keeping an eye on Steve and Frank, based on their posts over the last two days.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Poor Derry. I truly believe these games will inevitably drive you to insanity:p:p:p

I4Jh1pP.gif

I think you get me . I think we could be friends .

Probably my last post pre-munch.

Derry, I said at the time I felt your defense was ham-fisted, and the issue can be that on Day One, there's not much to go on, for attack or defense, so its easier for things to build quickly against one person. I reckon yesterday that 90% of peoples names popped up on accusation lists, as things got thrown about, and you seemed to get rattled within that time frame.

Now, in fairness, said rattling could have been because you were a rolled villager, but you reacted badly when others just brushed it off, so became somewhat of a target. I don't have time now to go back over your posts or mine, but that's my memories of what was happening.

if you are innocent, I do apologies if it felt we jumped on.

I do think that not voting was a massive misstep; as I said, its not just that it looks bad last night, its that you've made yourself a bit useless tonight too, because you can't vote. You can certainly put forward discussion points, but as I said earlier, without votes being published, we need to make sure we absolutely come to an agreement on who to vote for. And you can't vote, meaning you can't contribute towards actually getting rid of another wolf (if you survive). Even if its true you did just panic and waited to see what way the tides were turning, by not putting in even a random vote, you've made your lack of vote tonight an issue :/

(On the upside, if you are a wolve, and if Steve or Orla are, the wolves voting power tonight is weakened too...if ye are innocent, it makes things harder for the village.)

I'd still not be voting for you tonight, mind. I'd be keeping an eye on Steve and Frank, based on their posts over the last two days.

You are overplaying the vote thing Katie.

Firstly, my no vote made no difference last night. I asked the village for help before voting closed got no real help.

In terms of not voting , I am not sure how it did anything then make me look bad (if I am a wolf and trying to blend in). As such, why would a wolf not vote ? What benefit ? Don't wolves want to blend in ? Surely this was the reason you found me suspicious because it was the only reason Jake gave for voting for me!

Not be able to vote tonight makes no difference if I am munched at 10 which non of the villagers have seemed to cop. I am the only one claiming to be a rolled villager and you guys are still harassing me about things that don't really matter if I am dead at 10!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I think you get me . I think we could be friends .

Let's not start giving each other handjobs (or the female equivalent) just yet. But as I said, in the absence of any counterclaim I'm happy to believe you for now. If anything having a (semi) confirmed villager can only help us today, even if you can't vote we can at least partly follow your thoughts?

I think there is enough in my posts to be suspicious of Angus.

I think the village needs to get its act together. Stop jumping on bandwagons because people are being accused of being bad and keep tabs on people throwing out names with no reasonable explanation. I came out because there was no coordinated plan for the village and 6/7 people had me on their lists. People dismissing this are either wolves looking to discredit me or villagers not bothered looking through the 3 hours before the munch.

Riona is the only person I would endorse at this stage . . If I surive 10, I will do what most of you wont do and look over my posts to see if there is anything there . .

Conor WW wrote: »
    Four what Mary?

4 posters who haven't posted anonymously

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

latest?cb=20120609164849

Good Morning Greendale Community College, this is Dean Pelton speaking. I must say, I cannot bee-lieve what went down at last nights Tranny Dance, and I don't mean you Sharon. Now, as I'm sure everyone is aware of, we have agreed to test out a new app partnership, so everyone make sure to pull out your smartphone and start using Meow Meow bee-ans. We remind students that cyber bullying is frowned upon at Greendale, so I hope everyone beehives tonight.

This next announcement has a bit of a sting to it, as more students were found after last nights dance. I don't know wasp caused these deaths, but bee here at Greendale are taking this matter very seriously, and we will have these buzz-are deaths under control shortly. We offer our condolences to their fami-bees. Okay I admit that was tasteless, I hive no more announcements this morning, so Dean Pelton signing off.

*wait, what, I do...I'm the dean Rhonda I should really know these things before I go on air...unbeelievable*

Dean Pelton still here, and apparently a Werewolf GM would like to clarify that Starburns may kill one player in every 24 hours. Must be something to do with drama club. That's all for today students, Dean Pelton buzzing off.

Riona WW was killed
    Mary WW was killed

• Advertisement

Great, the only person I trusted "Riona" was killed . .

I am checking some things out in my private room with the mods .

I am not allowed vote for 2 in a row . .

Thank you mods for clearing up the Starburns query. . For me this suggests that Starburns killed at 10am yesterday, which means Angus is not SK.

If true, I'm still not happy with Angus defence which was very erratic and innacurate (times of kills yesterday). There are several things that leave a question mark over his head for me . That said, our lynched colleague last night accused Angus of being inconsistent so I don't know if that's a sign that Angus is just inconsistent or a wolf looking to confuse things when hes under the spotlight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

RIP Guys

Mary was sniffing around Barbara and Steve yday, now shes dead. Its a place to start.

Either someone trying to point blame to Barb and Steve, or its Barb or Steve.

Barbara has gone missing and Steve has been full of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Thank you mods for clearing up the Starburns query. . For me this suggests that Starburns killed at 10am yesterday, which means Angus is not SK.

If true, I'm still not happy with Angus defence which was very erratic and innacurate (times of kills yesterday). There are several things that leave a question mark over his head for me . That said, our lynched colleague last night accused Angus of being inconsistent so I don't know if that's a sign that Angus is just inconsistent or a wolf looking to confuse things when hes under the spotlight.

You also make a big deal about Riona being good before her death, thats a very wolfie tactic

Not be able to vote tonight makes no difference if I am munched at 10 which non of the villagers have seemed to cop. I am the only one claiming to be a rolled villager and you guys are still harassing me about things that don't really matter if I am dead at 10!
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Riona WW was killed
    Mary WW was killed

:P

Anyway, you're still not fully off my suspect list, but there seems to be a lot of people not posting at all.

Frank and Steve, as I said, are two on my suspect list, but I'd be worried about people who are still just posting fluff....

Coined in the Ass
    Day 1 Angus
    Day 2 ISLA

Neither look to be SK (unless Chang is killing - this is going to be difficult to clarify).

But they may be baddies who cannot use their powers . . I am guessing neither are rolled goodies because they were extremely active intentionally. I foolishly allowed myself to get rattled by ridiculous claims against me and have paid the price.

Neither the Wolves or SK went after me. Perhaps they thought I would be protected ? Perhaps they both thought the other would take me out ? If I wasn't protected, I would suggest protecting me tomorrow . .

Remember, if what I have said is true then lets look at the facts:

- Wolves first kill was this morning
    - SKs Killed both people yesterday
    - When I revealed my role the wolves couldn't of known who was killed by SKs
    - This means that I could not of known that Ass coin Bandit was killed yesterday . It means nobody knows who was killed before our lynch
    - This means there is no possible way, other then blind luck, that I knew the Bandit was killed . .

So I ask, how could I know that Ass Coin Bandit was definitely killed ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Why for two? I read the op as the next vote?

:P

Anyway, you're still not fully off my suspect list, but there seems to be a lot of people not posting at all.

Frank and Steve, as I said, are two on my suspect list, but I'd be worried about people who are still just posting fluff....
    Angus WW wrote: »
    You also make a big deal about Riona being good before her death, thats a very wolfie tactic

- This means that I could not of known that Ass coin Bandit was killed yesterday . It means nobody knows who was killed before our lynch
    - This means there is no possible way, other then blind luck, that I knew the Bandit was killed . .

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Why for two? I read the op as the next vote?

Sorry, I mean I am not allowed to vote for the coin in the ass twice in a row.

Keep an eye on Angus and Katie . . Read my reasoning on why I couldn't of known the Ass Coin Bandit was killed . . Does it make sense that they are still after me ? Can you come up with any way how I would of known that he was killed?

If the wolf seer peeked the bandit and then told the serial killer in a joint room then you would know. I'm not saying that's the case but it's how you would know I think.

• Advertisement

Sorry, I mean I am not allowed to vote for the coin in the ass twice in a row.

Keep an eye on Angus and Katie . . Read my reasoning on why I couldn't of known the Ass Coin Bandit was killed . . Does it make sense that they are still after me ? Can you come up with any way how I would of known that he was killed?

Vote for the coin ? Who talks like that, you don't vote for these things you would be asked to nominate.

Advertisement