Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    If the wolf seer peeked the bandit and then told the serial killer in a joint room then you would know. I'm not saying that's the case but it's how you would know I think.

We have a priest in the village so Shirley would know if you are telling the truth but no way a priest should come out this early so you would have free reign if this is the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

If the wolf seer peeked the bandit and then told the serial killer in a joint room then you would know. I'm not saying that's the case but it's how you would know I think.

That's a very big presumption Ewan . .

It assumes SK got lucky and at an 8% chance got the Ass Coin bandit in first 2 kills. .

It assumes that SKs and Wolves can communicate.

It assumes that they would work together if they can.

It assumes I spent most of yesterday quoting peoples posts and trying to give facts (not baseless claims) to support my feelings on people, just as a ruse .

As opposed to:

- SKs killed two people and nobody knows who they are

- I am the Ass Coin Bandit and nobody has claimed otherwise

Even on this alone, which seems more probable ?

Derry WW wrote: »

It assumes SK got lucky and at an 8% chance got the Ass Coin bandit in first 2 kills. .

It assumes I spent most of yesterday quoting peoples posts and trying to give facts (not baseless claims) to support my feelings on people, just as a ruse .

As opposed to:

I don't under your point. I'm simply saying that there is another way and that you are not 100% the bandit and it's more like 80%

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry, if you could vote tonight, who would you vote for and why.

Realistically, we need to get a few targets identified quickly today, and be very, VERY weary of anyone who comes in late trying to change votes and stuff.

The most important part of the voting process now, imo, is we need to make sure the wolves can't block vote and basically use this as a second lynch.

As opposed to:

I'd be confident that if there was a community room for the evils that the serial killer would happily kill the ass bandit
    In what circumstance would you think that this is wrong.

I think that there is at least a 50:50 chance that there is a community room.
    I think that if you were the type to make a fun role claim to either flush the priest or lead us down a dangerous path that you would do the groundwork.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Katie WW wrote:
    Realistically, we need to get a few targets identified quickly today, and be very, VERY weary of anyone who comes in late trying to change votes and stuff.

I know this wasn't directed at me but I'm going to be in and out for the day trying to keep up. I'm currently going to vote for Steve unless something else presents itself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

... it was the only reason Jake gave for voting for me!

For the last time.

Jake did not vote for you
    JAKE DID NOT VOTE FOR YOU

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    For the last time.

But did he vote for Derry?

Derry your silence is deafening.

In terms of not voting, I thought the votes would be published. I wanted to vote Isla for wrecking my head but asked the village to come to a consensus about 30 mins before the vote. i didn't know Gabriel was being targeted so my vote would of been wasted anyways.

You don't know that. Maybe Isla was in second place, and your vote would have brought it to a tie.

Always vote!!! Always!

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I know this wasn't directed at me but I'm going to be in and out for the day trying to keep up. I'm currently going to vote for Steve unless something else presents itself

Never trust Steve....

But can I ask why?

Going over this mornings kills.

Riona made a few posts focusing on Isla, saying she didn't vote for Isla but wished she had. She says she voted Tegan, but voiced regret after doing so.

Mary voted Barbara, calling her out for vanishing when accused.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Never trust Steve....

But can I ask why?

The distrust from Steve seems to be he has been called out a few times for copying someone's post, and never gave even a flimsy reason why he did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    The distrust from Steve seems to be he has been called out a few times for copying someone's post, and never gave even a flimsy reason why he did.

any links to this? I've been busy af and haven't been able to keep up, you lot post like crazy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus said he got no notification that I coined him. The indication I got from the powers in the sky is that NRVs most likely don’t get any notification (they aren’t always clear about things!). This means, if Angus is a NRV, he is telling the truth .

However, I find Angus push to have me reveal myself quite odd:

Angus WW wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said for the Ass Bandit to come out?

He could tell us if who he took powers away from and thus point us to a SK!

Im not so sure if its a good idea myself as he could be useful later.
    Potentially. They can also hinder us accidently by dropping the coin on a rolled goodie.

While it doesn't say they cant, I assume the cant pick the same player twice to drop the dime on.
    On Day 1, Angus is making a case for a Rolled villager to come out when he happens to be the one they targeted ? Suspicious or just coincidence?

Then later on that day Angus gets into an argument with Gabriel who multi quotes Angus for being inconsistent. Gabriel gets lynched and we don’t know for sure if he is good or bad. Not necessarily proof Angus is bad, but is worth holding onto if we find out that Gabriel was good.

Angus highlights a point I made, that I feel helps baddies more then goodies and I highlight it and nobody responds.

Angus defends his innocence by saying kills yesterday were at 8 and before 10. I respond by clarifying they were at 9.33 and 10am. He then dismisses times as irrelevant . .

Now I am not saying this all adds up to guilt. But its more suspicious then anything I have done all game. What I recommend is that villagers start keeping proper notes of why they think somebody is good/bad. I am the only claimed roll and on the balance of things, I have provided enough evidence to show why I am more then likely telling the truth then the unlikely alternative (I am a wolf that somehow found out the Ass coin bandit was killed).
    On the balance of Probability . . If you were betting what is more likely ? That I am trying to make a cohesive , rational argument forward or that people calling me suspicious (for trying to actually explain my position) are intuitively able to spot wolves without requiring an explanation?

Ive given enough to be suspicious of Jake but have noticed a trend with some other characters that needs more scrutiny.

Katie and Jake are still going with the vote thing which is horsesh*t red herring. . If people think I am good, we have two characters focusing on a nothing point . .

Jake and ISLA and Katie
    are my targets today. All three have coordinated focus on me

The most important part of the voting process now, imo, is we need to make sure the wolves can't block vote and basically use this as a second lynch.

Okay, I'm just thinking out loud here really, about the advantages and disadvantages of revealing our vote.

We've 20 players left alive. Assume worst case scenario and all dead so far are goodies, and Chang is now an SK, that means 5 from the Darkest, + 2 SKs, leaving 13 goodies. Assume too that all the baddies can communicate and therefore have a block vote of 7. We need at least 8 of the goodies to vote the same.

Advantages:
    If we can co-ordinate a vote on one person, then the wolves can't use their block vote to eliminate a target of their choice.

Disadvantages:
    Wolves can hide with the crowd by just following with who we decide, especially if they know that person isn't one of them.

Anything else?

How do we decide who we collectively vote for? I don't have much against Frank, tbh. and I'm not sure about Angus. I'd tend to go for Steve again because (1) majorly fluffy posts as I outlined when I quoted them all yesterday; (2) the double post mimicry, and; (3) not even contributing to the discussion or offering an explanation of what he's written so far.

Is there a character on the show who is repetitive or often repeats or narrates what people say?

mods: can you confirm if a player is told if they have a coin in their ass crack?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Riona yeQUOTE=Derry WW;104220436]Remember, if what I have said is true then lets look at the facts:

- Wolves first kill was this morning
    - SKs Killed both people yesterday
    - When I revealed my role the wolves couldn't of known who was killed by SKs
    - This means that I could not of known that Ass coin Bandit was killed yesterday . It means nobody knows who was killed before our lynch
    - This means there is no possible way, other then blind luck, that I knew the Bandit was killed . .

So I ask, how could I know that Ass Coin Bandit was definitely killed ? [/QUOTE]

You trust Riona, what do you make of her SK theory, it contradicts your theory.

mods: can you confirm if a player is told if they have a coin in their ass crack?

I wasnt told

• Advertisement

I wasnt told

Are you sure it was done to you.

Ive given enough to be suspicious of Jake but have noticed a trend with some other characters that needs more scrutiny.

Katie and Jake are still going with the vote thing which is horsesh*t red herring. . If people think I am good, we have two characters focusing on a nothing point . .

Jake and ISLA and Katie

Sorry, but can you explain why you're suspicious of me? Is it only because I included in you in my FFA for feeble reasons? You seem hung up on that. Plenty of people include innocents in the FFAs, and even vote for them to be lynched. That's the name of the game. No need to take it so personally.

I'm not still going after you. Not to speak for another player, but I don't see evidence that Katie is either. I think we've both semi-accepted your role claim. I have anyway.

You also said yesterday that you had me down as a villager.
    You appear to be a helpful villager, other then your accusation against me. Posts 499 + 520 were in my green list . .

Jake and ISLA and Katie

Derry, with the greatest respect, I've multiple times this morning tried to move on from you and start looking at others, and you are refusing to let the spotlight drop from yourself. I have, multiple times, tried to focus the village on other targets now.

I'm very suspicious of Derrys claim.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Lol move on Derry you got accused of being a werewolf in a game of werewolf. Maybe try do something constructive instead of whinging about it. You threw ur vote yesterday and won't get one tonight because of it. You have used your coin on 2 people who have accused you. I've lost my power today and I'll prob die because of it now.

Lads Chang has no win conditions read the last rule. He is also not in the evil list of roles he is not an SK.

Are you sure it was done to you.

Only Derry and is claim. Im assuming hes good in the scenario

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Never trust Steve....

But can I ask why?

Jake kind of highlighted it yesterday by going through their posts. There's no substance at all. Then you have the double post mimic thing.

I'm not seeing Frank as suspicious right now from a quick read of his posts so can someone sell me on this?

O wait I just checked my power still work's I just didn't charge it up last night. Kill Derry she is a LIAR

Only Derry and is claim. Im assuming hes good in the scenario

Ok

• Advertisement

I feel Mary is a big loss

Advertisement