Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I feel Mary is a big loss

Poor Hairy, her last act was to say that four boardsies had posted under the wrong account.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Poor Hairy, her last act was to say that four boardsies had posted under the wrong account.

See you just can't get honest to good workers like that anymore.

Rip Mary..

Glad your dead Fiona for all the **** you gave me I'm going to dance on your grave later tonight..

Jokes hun u OK (o wait you not ur dead :( )

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Sorry, but can you explain why you're suspicious of me? Is it only because I included in you in my FFA for feeble reasons? You seem hung up on that. Plenty of people include innocents in the FFAs, and even vote for them to be lynched. That's the name of the game. No need to take it so personally.

I'm not still going after you. Not to speak for another player, but I don't see evidence that Katie is either. I think we've both semi-accepted your role claim. I have anyway.

You also said yesterday that you had me down as a villager.

In response to Ewan (who would I vote for tonight), it would be you, ISLA, Katie or Angus. .

Despite all the evidence I have provided against Angus, I think it more likely looks like he is a villager who poorly defended himself with inaccurate information (like Times of kills yesterdays).

From what I could see ISLA picked me out of the crowd randomly. I was reading all posts all day yesterday and wasn't posting as much in the afternoon. As you surmised, most of my posts were "fluff" or Valid", so I didn't see how she felt targeting me (in at least 5 posts that I have highlighted already) was good other then making me a target.

You Jake, I found you more suspicious. You actually did what nobody else (Katie included) seems to be doing and actually trolled through my points and made an effort to actually decide why you might find me guilty. BUT, you came to the conclusion that my posts were 50% Fluff and 50% valid (helpful I think is what you meant), but yet you felt:

“So, all in all, a bit of a waffly player so far, with a post count just above the quota not to get penalised. It's a good enough reason as any to include you on my FFA”

After your research you concluded that you would have me on your list because of that ? You don’t find anything suspicious about that ?

Last night you posted:

Jake WW wrote: »
    Sorry, missed this bit in my original reply.

Derry's reasoning was feeble as I said in my FFA. I do think there's a wolf in the 10+ posters, but it's a shot in the dark as to which it could be and Derry was just the one at that moment in time who was in that position. Plus, this:

How exactly has any of my details explanations been unreasonable ? All along I have tried to reason with you Katie and ISLA and the best thing you can throw at me is my defence. You have no case against me so focus purely on trying to keep the focus on me and off your weak insinuations.

You said you didn’t vote for me, but we have no way of confirming it. I have linked enough pages to show that your suspicions of me were strong, but lacked any substance. I think its fair to say I have provided more then enough reasons for me to be suspicious of you, then you were of me yesterday.

And Katie has just been in or around ISLA and your random picking out of me. I don’t trust Katie and think her best defence is a confused villager focusing on me actually trying to defence myself. Yes, I trusted some people yesterday, but imagine you are a good villager and see 3 people focus on you for reason other then you are trying to explain yourself. What do you feel you would think of those characters whose strongest defence of their stance is either “sure why not choose you” or “definitely something suspicious about this character defending themselves from nothing accusations”.

Lol move on Derry you got accused of being a werewolf in a game of werewolf. Maybe try do something constructive instead of whinging about it. You threw ur vote yesterday and won't get one tonight because of it. You have used your coin on 2 people who have accused you. I've lost my power today and I'll prob die because of it now.

Lads Chang has no win conditions read the last rule. He is also not in the evil list of roles he is not an SK.

You know what ISLA, you are either a stupid villager or a clever wolf...

You went around all day yesterday spouting horsesh*t, confusing everybody. Neither you , Jake or Katie have given any decent reason why you targeted on me.

Your defence is that you talked crap . . Funny that you really reeled in your trash talk when it looked like people were beginning to believe me. .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

For those of us using the dark theme, black text is a bit of a killer :P

Meanwhile, Derry, you're still banging on about me when I've said multiple times I've moved past you. If I'm honest, and you'll probably hold this against me, your point blank refusal to take the chances to let it all drop is doing you no favours on my list right now...
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Jake kind of highlighted it yesterday by going through their posts. There's no substance at all. Then you have the double post mimic thing.

I'm not seeing Frank as suspicious right now from a quick read of his posts so can someone sell me on this?

I've got a hunch but it's mainly based on some stuff I spotted early in the game, and when the FFA came up, he instantly jumped on it, and voted for the three most obvious names possible, jumping on the bandwagon rather than offering anything new to it.

I have a hunch he accidently outed himself as one of the study group early on tbh....

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    You know what ISLA, you are either a stupid villager or a clever wolf...

You went around all day yesterday spouting horsesh*t, confusing everybody. Neither you , Jake or Katie have given any decent reason why you targeted on me.

Your defence is that you talked crap . . Funny that you really reeled in your trash talk when it looked like people were beginning to believe me. .

Your having a mare and you panicked, don't be blaiming others for your decisions love.

Testing a theory

Troll. troll, troll

Doll, doll, doll

Im too good for this place :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    For those of us using the dark theme, black text is a bit of a killer :P

Meanwhile, Derry, you're still banging on about me when I've said multiple times I've moved past you. If I'm honest, and you'll probably hold this against me, your point blank refusal to take the chances to let it all drop is doing you no favours on my list right now...

I've got a hunch but it's mainly based on some stuff I spotted early in the game, and when the FFA came up, he instantly jumped on it, and voted for the three most obvious names possible, jumping on the bandwagon rather than offering anything new to it.

I have a hunch he accidently outed himself as one of the study group early on tbh....

Ok, is this the post you're referring to? Because this one and one about Shirley early on are the only things to catch my eye to be honest....
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Is Evil Troy essentially an evil NRV?

And this goes out to the villagers actually looking to make sense of things:

- I claimed to be Ass Coin Bandit last night
    - At that stage 2 players had been killed
    - The only way the baddies know who was killed is if the wolfpack get a kill
    - At that stage the Wolves could of only killed one person
    - For me to know that the Ass Coin bandit was killed, then the Wolfpack had to of killed the ASS coin bandit at 10am yesterday morning.
    - The odds on the Wolfpack getting the Ass coin bandit on their first munch is 1/19(5.2%)
    - The OP states that wolves did not find out until 10am yesterday (at the time of that kill) so we don't even know if the Wolfpack could vote yesterday
    - The Wolfpack and SK voted at 10 today (so does it look more likely that SK killed at 10am yesterday).

Given that information, do you think its more likely I somehow managed to get all these things lined up in my favour to confidently come out as my character ? Or do you think

Your having a mare and you panicked, don't be blaiming others for your decisions love.

I'm not the person who kept highlighting a rolled villager randomly and tried really hard to get them lynched . .

Very weak defence ISLA .

• Advertisement

And this goes out to the villagers actually looking to make sense of things:

- I claimed to be Ass Coin Bandit last night
    - At that stage 2 players had been killed
    - The only way the baddies know who was killed is if the wolfpack get a kill
    - At that stage the Wolves could of only killed one person
    - For me to know that the Ass Coin bandit was killed, then the Wolfpack had to of killed the ASS coin bandit at 10am yesterday morning.
    - The odds on the Wolfpack getting the Ass coin bandit on their first munch is 1/19(5.2%)
    - The OP states that wolves did not find out until 10am yesterday (at the time of that kill) so we don't even know if the Wolfpack could vote yesterday
    - The Wolfpack and SK voted at 10 today (so does it look more likely that SK killed at 10am yesterday).

Given that information, do you think its more likely I somehow managed to get all these things lined up in my favour to confidently come out as my character ? Or do you think

Ok, aside from defending yourself constantly have you anything in your notes that would help the village out today?

Let's rewind to before you started defending yourself and give us a few posts of those notes. That will help us better than going round in circles on this argument. Seem like a plan??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

You Jake, I found you more suspicious....

Look, I think now that you're probably not wolf, so I'm not going to labour on about the reasons I had at the time for thinking you might have been wolf, which were valid enough IMO (though obviously not in yours, which is understandable). But the above still doesn't explain why my suspicion of you yesterday equates to me being a wolf, instead of simply a mistaken villager?? It comes across as paranoid pettiness - I accused you, therefore you accuse me.

Im still up for killing Derry, I mean I believe her but it'd be really funny for me :D

By the way, seer, if you have peeked me, then vote with me unless you have a better alternative.

Katie, ISLA and Jake, I would recommend you stay away from me for the time being. If you are villagers you have made a balls of day 1 and forced me to come out. If you are wolves, maybe the group will move on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Im still up for killing Derry, I mean I believe her but it'd be really funny for me :D

Nah, we've got to keep villagers alive, and I am fairly convinced Derry is ok.

Isla you claimed you didn't charge your power last night and you haven't lost them on foot of being coined? which of the many powers you've claimed to have did you not lose?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ok, aside from defending yourself constantly have you anything in your notes that would help the village out today?

Let's rewind to before you started defending yourself and give us a few posts of those notes. That will help us better than going round in circles on this argument. Seem like a plan??

I will try and get to that later today. If I am correct nothing should happen until lynch at 9pm? Unless chang is still in play and if he kills me, I have recorded everything that you guys can look back over.

Like I said, if Katie, Jake and ISLA are villagers they should just shut up about me. I've spent way too much time responding to their baseless accusations. NOTHING they accused me of adds up to anything meaningful, even Jake admitted it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

By the way, seer, if you have peeked me, then vote with me unless you have a better alternative.

Katie, ISLA and Jake, I would recommend you stay away from me for the time being. If you are villagers you have made a balls of day 1 and forced me to come out. If you are wolves, maybe the group will move on.

I've been trying to! You keep bringing me up!

argumentgif_headdesk.gif

Aside from Derry who do you want to lynch today? Let's focus on that for now? I think we have to believe them unless any other evidence comes to light ie: a counter claim. (I do tend to believe them though)

I'm suss of Steve for all the stuff yesterday, and the non vote to boot. Just to lay my cards on the table

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Having had a catch up on yesterday I'm willing to believe Derry's claim for now. As he's said, the facts seem to support his case.

One thing, is there a reason you keep writing Isla's name in all caps?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Im up for killing the following

Isla - The first day has spouted a lot of misleading posts, quoting Community folk which I viewed as an elbaborate scheme to confuse everyone. Sure its not an SK move as it gets eyes on you but thats exactly why its a good move for an SK. Then she pipes into life saying folks are evil and they must die, a purposeful move to make people think shes not as crazy as she seems but I dont buy it. Shes a cunning SK and Im voting for her.

I still suspect Derry, Steve, Abigail and also feel wolves are hiding in the low posters. Maybe Orla, clodagh Holly and Fiona. Out of that bunch I think Orla and Fiona are bad as they pop in for a comment here and there and run off.

Right now, we have no idea whos alive and whos dead.

• Advertisement

You ballsed up Derry, couldnt handle the pressure and caved not our fault trying to find wws is the name of the game and putting pressure on people. you weren't even going to be killed.

Glad you managed to get a vote in today when it won't count :pac:

As the seer I won't be voting with you and you have cost me a peek today aswell if yu the bandit so well done on that one.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Nah, we've got to keep villagers alive, and I am fairly convinced Derry is ok.

Isla you claimed you didn't charge your power last night and you haven't lost them on foot of being coined? which of the many powers you've claimed to have did you not lose?

See I think Derry was ok after his coming out post, but some of his moves after are casting doubt with me. His lack of vote, his cosying up to Riona before her death and his reasoning for continuing to suspect me.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Im up for killing the following

Isla - The first day has spouted a lot of misleading posts, quoting Community folk which I viewed as an elbaborate scheme to confuse everyone. Sure its not an SK move as it gets eyes on you but thats exactly why its a good move for an SK. Then she pipes into life saying folks are evil and they must die, a purposeful move to make people think shes not as crazy as she seems but I dont buy it. Shes a cunning SK and Im voting for her.

I still suspect Derry, Steve, Abigail and also feel wolves are hiding in the low posters. Maybe Orla, clodagh Holly and Fiona. Out of that bunch I think Orla and Fiona are bad as they pop in for a comment here and there and run off.

so basically you are suspicious of half the college? well that's enlightening

I am less concerned about day 0 crap to be honest with the exception of possible task related stuff, most people just get jittery and hyper and post meaningless random stuff. With that in mind, Isla is probably around middle of the road for me in terms of good or bad.

I want to know why Ewan thinks there's a shared bad community backroom though. That just got thrown in out of nowhere

Also I think we should assume Chang is good and he took out a wolf in Gert. Its the most logical thing in my mind since only 1 SK killed today.

I think Chang was Riona and her theory on Chang was a subtle role reveal. It got her killed.

You ballsed up Derry, couldnt handle the pressure and caved not our fault trying to find wws is the name of the game and putting pressure on people. you weren't even going to be killed.

Glad you managed to get a vote in today when it won't count :pac:

As the seer I won't be voting with you and you have cost me a peek today aswell if yu the bandit so well done on that one.

ISLA, just stop . .

You are either the village idiot (literally) or a wolf trying to keep me going round in circles . .

Right now, I would vote for you tonight either as a dangerous stupid villager or wolf/SK looking to cause mayhem. .

Holly WW wrote: »
    so basically you are suspicious of half the college? well that's enlightening

I am less concerned about day 0 crap to be honest with the exception of possible task related stuff, most people just get jittery and hyper and post meaningless random stuff. With that in mind, Isla is probably around middle of the road for me in terms of good or bad.

I want to know why Ewan thinks there's a shared bad community backroom though. That just got thrown in out of nowhere

6 confirmed baddies, I think its fair to draw up a list

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

ISLA, just stop . .

You are either the village idiot (literally) or a wolf trying to keep me going round in circles . .

Right now, I would vote for you tonight either as a dangerous stupid villager or wolf/SK looking to cause mayhem. .

I really don't think Isla is a wolf, She honestly seems to be trying to move on

Also I think we should assume Chang is good and he took out a wolf in Gert. Its the most logical thing in my mind since only 1 SK killed today.

I think Chang was Riona and her theory on Chang was a subtle role reveal. It got her killed.

SK aren't on a fixed schedule as per op... there might be more kills to come?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Alive:

Abigail WW
    Clodagh WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Conor WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Holly WW

Dead:

Brendan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Mary WW
    Riona WW
    Gabriel WW

• Advertisement

Id love Orla and Fiona to get more active, Id love some insight into where they are and what they make of things.

Advertisement