Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    ISLA, just stop . .

You are either the village idiot (literally) or a wolf trying to keep me going round in circles . .

Right now, I would vote for you tonight either as a dangerous stupid villager or wolf/SK looking to cause mayhem. .

Ok last post for you as its waste of time talking to you, but people in glass houses ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Alive:

Abigail WW
    Clodagh WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Conor WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Holly WW

Dead:

Brendan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Mary WW
    Riona WW
    Gabriel WW

I had no idea the two in bold were playing I've seen that little of them. Has Phil even posted??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Barbara.... fudge, i forgot about Barbie Girl.....

Where are you? Have you disappeared to get the heat off (it almost worked)

I think shes a wolf, not an SK.

Steve WW 14
    Orla WW 13
    Clodagh WW 12
    Fiona WW 12
    Holly WW 7
    Eva WW 4
    Henry WW 4

We need to here more from these skating by I'd be up for lynching ones of these lot tonight put the skates under them to contribute.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I had no idea the two in bold were playing I've seen that little of them. Has Phil even posted??

10 post count per day ? Day 0 and 1, did they post anything near that ?

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ok last post for you as its waste of time talking to you, but people in glass houses ;)

You never explained why you went so hard at me before I started to challenge your picking me out. . Jake showed that I had posted nothing for you to be suspicious about. . Why did you go after me so hard ?

You never explained why you went so hard at me before I started to challenge your picking me out. . Jake showed that I had posted nothing for you to be suspicious about. . Why did you go after me so hard ?

Get over yousrself i went after 5 or 6 people yesterday and you were one of the ones who bit and made a hash of defending themselves. Move on and help the village and stop whinging/talking about yourself.

And if we look at your behaviour yesterday versus today there has been a huge shift. You are a completely different poster today in comparison to your ramblings yesterday. So tell me, why should you be not considered suspicious ?

Ive shown my cards. All you have done is tried to throw them back at my face . I wasn't the one telling you to shoot your shout your mouth off yesterday so you brought the focus on yourself . Enlighten us please . .

Steve WW 14
    Orla WW 13
    Clodagh WW 12
    Fiona WW 12
    Holly WW 7
    Eva WW 4
    Henry WW 4

We need to here more from these skating by I'd be up for lynching ones of these lot tonight put the skates under them to contribute.

Id be inclined to say the one below 3 are not wolves, just late comers. The ones above that are suss. Steves hasnt been helpful, Orla, clodagh and Fiona pop in and pop out too much for my liking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Steve WW 14
    Orla WW 13
    Clodagh WW 12
    Fiona WW 12
    Holly WW 7
    Eva WW 4
    Henry WW 4

DId some of them miss the 10 post thingy?

Derry, at this point, you're either being really thick by keeping the heat on yourself, or you are actually deliberately trying to keep it off someone else by being in the spot light...

You are keeping the focus on yourself, and if you are good, you should not be doing that. You should have moved on hours ago, rather than drag this fight on so much.

I wouldn't mind if you were actually outlining reasons you believe you are bad, but you are continually asking people to provide arguments against you!

• Advertisement

Get over yousrself i went after 5 or 6 people yesterday and you were one of the ones who bit and made a hash of defending themselves. Move on and help the village and stop whinging/talking about yourself.

Yeh that was a great strategy. You flushed out a rolled player . . Good job . Village should definitely ignore me and listen to you, that makes complete sense. . A villager who flushed out a rolled villager or a wolf trying to discredit a rolled villager . .

Even if I am wrong about you , I came out mostly because of your actions. You gave potential wolves (Katie/Jake?) the opportunity to start naming me and in the end 6/7 people had me on their watch list . Do you think the village would be wise following you or keeping you on their watch list ?

Chang do us a solid and shoot derrry please

xoxoxoxo

Katie WW wrote: »
    DId some of them miss the 10 post thingy?

Derry, at this point, you're either being really thick by keeping the heat on yourself, or you are actually deliberately trying to keep it off someone else by being in the spot light...

You are keeping the focus on yourself, and if you are good, you should not be doing that. You should have moved on hours ago, rather than drag this fight on so much.

I wouldn't mind if you were actually outlining reasons you believe you are bad, but you are continually asking people to provide arguments against you!

If I am good and telling the truth the focus is already on me. Who do you think is targeting me ? Where exactly can I hide ?

Because I named you , it suits you (and Jake and ISLA) to try and shut me up. The evidence is there for everybody to see, there is literally less then 94% chance that I am a wolf and even at that theres more evidence to suggest its even less likely then that. Given most people believe these odds are ridiculous, why are you still suggesting I am possibly not who I say I am ?

You never addressed my factual post (on why I am who I say I am) which is suspicious. If you are a villager you should not question my role reveal unless you address my factual post... Otherwise you are dodgy as f**k.

Yeh that was a great strategy. You flushed out a rolled player . . Good job . Village should definitely ignore me and listen to you, that makes complete sense. . A villager who flushed out a rolled villager or a wolf trying to discredit a rolled villager . .

Even if I am wrong about you , I came out mostly because of your actions. You gave potential wolves (Katie/Jake?) the opportunity to start naming me and in the end 6/7 people had me on their watch list . Do you think the village would be wise following you or keeping you on their watch list ?

To be fair, while she may have" flushed you out" (The same could be said about Jake) , you came out under less pressure than it should of taken. You didnt handle the pressure well at all.

Chang do us a solid and shoot derrry please

xoxoxoxo

Is he still Chang or Kevin again?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Having had a catch up on yesterday I'm willing to believe Derry's claim for now. As he's said, the facts seem to support his case.

One thing, is there a reason you keep writing Isla's name in all caps?

You know, I didn't actually notice until you mention it, but I'm VERY curious as to the answer to this myself now!!!

Angus WW wrote: »
    Id be inclined to say the one below 3 are not wolves, just late comers. The ones above that are suss. Steves hasnt been helpful, Orla, clodagh and Fiona pop in and pop out too much for my liking

Ya good point about the low posters, we could race them all for the craic, or see if they post more today and maybe later race of the lower ones, we need people to contribute I think we are off to a really bad start tbh

Is he still Chang or Kevin again?

Not sure I tired to activate him not sure it worked though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ya good point about the low posters, we could race them all for the craic, or see if they post more today and maybe later race of the lower ones, we need people to contribute I think we are off to a really bad start tbh

Shhhh, but that was my reason for picking Derry in the first place.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW 14
    Orla WW 13
    Clodagh WW 12
    Fiona WW 12
    Holly WW 7
    Eva WW 4
    Henry WW 4

Right well here's a novel selection. There's suspicion on Steve right now. That's 1.

Let's randomly select another from that pile - say Fiona. That's 2.

And there seems to be suspicion on Frank too (mostly Katie but a few said they voted him last night).

Put those three on the stand tonight to defend themselves unless something comes up before then??

I'm flitting in and out today as I said but have to go now, I'll be back in a couple of hours if anything crops up.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

And this goes out to the villagers actually looking to make sense of things:

- I claimed to be Ass Coin Bandit last night
    - At that stage 2 players had been killed
    - The only way the baddies know who was killed is if the wolfpack get a kill
    - At that stage the Wolves could of only killed one person
    - For me to know that the Ass Coin bandit was killed, then the Wolfpack had to of killed the ASS coin bandit at 10am yesterday morning.
    - The odds on the Wolfpack getting the Ass coin bandit on their first munch is 1/19(5.2%)
    - The OP states that wolves did not find out until 10am yesterday (at the time of that kill) so we don't even know if the Wolfpack could vote yesterday
    - The Wolfpack and SK voted at 10 today (so does it look more likely that SK killed at 10am yesterday).

Given that information, do you think its more likely I somehow managed to get all these things lined up in my favour to confidently come out as my character ? Or do you think

As I pointed out already there is another way, you may know due to the wolves peeking the bandit and the killer killing him. You could then try to flush the priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I think the priest should remain hidden.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Are we doing an ffa later?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

If I am good and telling the truth the focus is already on me. Who do you think is targeting me ? Where exactly can I hide ?

I'm not targeting you. Realistically, no one is. All three people you're focusing on have been trying to look into other people, while you've been laser focused on accusing people based on the fact they accused you yesterday (ignoring EVERYONE GETS ACCUSED IN DAY ONE!). I've made it clear all morning, my targets today are Steve and Frank, both of whom are radio silent during all of this. You shouldn't be a target for elimination tonight, as no one has called you out on a fake roll claim or provided any actual evidence why you'd be bad. At this point, the only reason people are suspicious is because you keep giving out about being under threat when it is quite clear you aren't.

(The question about Isla's name is a decent one though too...)

I'd be asking to race Steve, Frank and Barbara at the moment, but the lower posters work too.

To be fair, while she may have" flushed you out" (The same could be said about Jake) , you came out under less pressure than it should of taken. You didnt handle the pressure well at all.

Easy for you to say Angus and easy to say in hindsight . .

When you have people targeting you for stupid reasons and have been mentioned by 6/7 people before a hidden vote, you have to take it seriously . . I had no one to talk to and there was no clear voting pattern (I asked you all to clear it up between 8-9). I got no help from the village and thought my life was in danger.

There was no cohesive play from the village yesterday. Had I said nothing and been killed and nobody would of known anything about me.

Not sure I tired to activate him not sure it worked though.

I think hes Kevin until activated, then Chang until he makes a killafter which he returns to Kevin.

Chang is like our Vig.

?Donde esta Kevin?

Maybe its spanish that triggers him to be Chang.

Or poor Maths.....5 plus 5 equals 7

I'd forgot about Clodagh untill jakes quote above
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Most of the roles haven't been confirmed yet though (If I've read the OP correctly). Who would need to do a task at this stage?

I remember on night 0 I was clearly taking the piss about tasks and Clodagh chimed in with this. Just smacks of someone trying to be villagery when i was messing.

Im on the road now for a few hours but im voting her today. Smell of purple/black off her

Ewan WW wrote: »
    As I pointed out already there is another way, you may know due to the wolves peeking the bandit and the killer killing him. You could then try to flush the priest.

The only way that works is if wolves had lynch and they got the Ass Coin bandit on their first lynch. Like I said 5.2% probability of them getting that character and its looks more likely it was an SK kill . . Sorry Ewan but your theory is wafer thin . .

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I think the priest should remain hidden.

It may be inconsitant with me wanting to out Ass Bandit, but I think we should not reveal anyone or even hint at it.

We could have lost a seer, a priest and a BG so far.

• Advertisement

Advertisement