Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'd forgot about Clodagh untill jakes quote above

I remember on night 0 I was clearly taking the piss about tasks and Clodagh chimed in with this. Just smacks of someone trying to be villagery when i was messing.

Im on the road now for a few hours but im voting her today. Smell of purple/black off her

I didn't know you were joking tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    The only way that works is if wolves had lynch and they got the Ass Coin bandit on their first lynch. Like I said 5.2% probability of them getting that character and its looks more likely it was an SK kill . . Sorry Ewan but your theory is wafer thin . .

Also Ewan , if you think that the wolves did Kill at 10am yesterday, then why didn't the SK kill anybody ? That would mean that Angus is the SK cause I coined him . .

So either I am Ass Coin Bandit, SK killed at 10am yesterday and wolves didn't know who was killed

or

I am the Ass Coin Bandit, the wolves killed at 10am yesterday and Angus is the SK cause he didn't kill anybody (only one player killed day 1 by baddies).

Can you see any flaw in this logic Ewan ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I didn't know you were joking tbh.

O your here now, your name drops and pooff you appear. Interesting.

Lads as I said im off now but get her.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I think the priest should remain hidden.

Of course they should

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Of course they should

Suggestions that the priest should emerge will be greeted with suspicion.

And possible lynching.

• Advertisement

I asked Derry the question about your name (which still hasn't been answered) about 10 minutes before I was mentioned.

I wasn't here last night and will be in and out for most of today too. Not a whole lot I can do about it.

Also Ewan , if you think that the wolves did Kill at 10am yesterday, then why didn't the SK kill anybody ? That would mean that Angus is the SK cause I coined him . .

So either I am Ass Coin Bandit, SK killed at 10am yesterday and wolves didn't know who was killed

or

I am the Ass Coin Bandit, the wolves killed at 10am yesterday and Angus is the SK cause he didn't kill anybody (only one player killed day 1 by baddies).

Can you see any flaw in this logic Ewan ?

That's not what I said, I said that the wolves would have had to have peeked, and that the sk would have killed, the bandit.
    Probably in congress but possaibly randomly, your %s are miles off as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HC-FFCbd3_k

Balls.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Clodagh Steve Fiona and Orla...... join the class and contribute.

• Advertisement

Im not getting her yet, lets see what she has to say first.

I wanna see her get active......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry you should move on if you keep the back and forth going at isla it will take over the thread and stop people hunting out wolves and skrs tbh

Angus WW wrote: »
    Im not getting her yet, lets see what she has to say first.

I wanna see her get active......

I don't really have a whole lot to offer at the moment. I think we've gotten caught up with Derry all day and it's hurting us. I'm willing to believe he is legit (the facts he presented are solid and there hasn't been a counterclaim) but I don't understand his belligerence today. I doubt anybody has him top of their list tonight anyway. Best to move on.

I'm always a fan of putting pressure on the low posters. But the content of the posts are as important as the quantity of them. There were a few people that had lots of fluff early on. I suspected that they were perhaps in the study group and had to stay neutral before they had their roles. Frank and Jake are the two that I remember noticing at the time. Ewan also made a big deal of getting to 10 posts too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

That's not what I said, I said that the wolves would have had to have peeked, and that the sk would have killed, the bandit.
    Probably in congress but possaibly randomly, your %s are miles off as well.

Please elaborate ?

How can wolves peek a kill by the SK?

How are my figures way off ? Please explain instead of making a statement with no explanation. These responses make me suspicious.

Ewan, either you are confused about the wolves powers or are trying to create confusion where there isn't . .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Please elaborate ?

How are my figures way off ? Please explain instead of making a statement with no explanation. These responses make me suspicious.

Ewan, either you are confused about the wolves powers or are trying to create confusion where there isn't . .

I assume he is mistaking shirleys role for evil shirley being the same
    " Evil Shirley will learn the roles of all players killed by the Evil Study group"
    Unlike Shirley who learns all roles

I don't really have a whole lot to offer at the moment. I think we've gotten caught up with Derry all day and it's hurting us. I'm willing to believe he is legit (the facts he presented are solid and there hasn't been a counterclaim) but I don't understand his belligerence today. I doubt anybody has him top of their list tonight anyway. Best to move on.

I'm always a fan of putting pressure on the low posters. But the content of the posts are as important as the quantity of them. There were a few people that had lots of fluff early on. I suspected that they were perhaps in the study group and had to stay neutral before they had their roles. Frank and Jake are the two that I remember noticing at the time. Ewan also made a big deal of getting to 10 posts too.

The 10 post contribution suggestion does change things slightly. But we can back check anything worthwhile within those 10 posts, but also if those 10 posts are complete fluff just trying to give the impression that they are active and involved. So I do agree with you.

Please elaborate ?

I'm not confused
    1-The wolf seer could have peeked the bandit
    2-The bandit could have then been killed
    3-The wolves would therefore know that the bandit was dead
    4-What do you not understand?

The oodds of the wolf seer peeking the bandit randomly are 1:19 but there is more to it than random chance

I assume he is mistaking shirleys role for evil shirley being the same
    " Evil Shirley will learn the roles of all players killed by the Evil Study group"
    Unlike Shirley who learns all roles

The wolves have a seer Raze. I'm not mistaking anything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I won't get on much during the day today. Will try and catch up later.

• Advertisement

I'm not confused
    1-The wolf seer could have peeked the bandit
    2-The bandit could have then been killed
    3-The wolves would therefore know that the bandit was dead
    4-What do you not understand?

The oodds of the wolf seer peeking the bandit randomly are 1:19 but there is more to it than random chance

Yes but going off your odds, its a 1:19 peak and then a 1:23 chance of the sk killing the peeked person, so isn't that odds like 1:19 x 1:23

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Me, one of the low posters???? Geddout!!

Orla WW wrote: »
    Derry you should move on if you keep the back and forth going at isla it will take over the thread and stop people hunting out wolves and skrs tbh

Wolf

Yes but going off your odds, its a 1:19 peak and then a 1:23 chance of the sk killing the peeked person, so isn't that odds like 1:19 x 1:23

No because we are not playing a random game of chance we are playing a game of skill. So I reckon 10-1 on peeking the bandit and 1-1 if as I assume there is a comma room.
    Better than the odds of the bandit, the second strongest player on the good side spilling the spaghetti at the start.

I'm not saying we kill him I'm saying we don't blindly trust him.

Wolf

Based on? Me thinking that Isla isn't a wolf and derry continuing to fight on thread with her is taking over the day? ok

For someone whos just popped back up, you seem very well up to date on happenings in your absence

Jake WW wrote: »
    Me, one of the low posters???? Geddout!!

I'm not calling you a low poster. I'm saying you looked like somebody who was maybe forced to wait for your role in the early stages. Your post count now could be a result of now knowing who are and playing accordingly.

No because we are not playing a random game of chance we are playing a game of skill. So I reckon 10-1 on peeking the bandit and 1-1 if as I assume there is a comma room.
    Better than the odds of the bandit, the second strongest player on the good side spilling the spaghetti at the start.

I'm not saying we kill him I'm saying we don't blindly trust him.

Ah ok, I always assume that shared backrooms would be announced, but what you say does make sense

Based on? Me thinking that Isla isn't a wolf and derry continuing to fight on thread with her is taking over the day? ok

Why dont you think they are not wolf. Explain

• Advertisement

For someone whos just popped back up, you seem very well up to date on happenings in your absence

Well its a player list, If there is x amount of players, the odds of peaking is wolves-player base, then you take that away from skrs vs player list, that's odds,

But if its a shared room ewans 19:1 1:1 is correct. YOu don't need to be reading everything to understand numbers

Advertisement