Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm not calling you a low poster. I'm saying you looked like somebody who was maybe forced to wait for your role in the early stages. Your post count now could be a result of now knowing who are and playing accordingly.

Makes more sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why dont you think they are not wolf. Explain

The fact that there hasn't been a counter claim off ACB and I think Isla is legitimately trying to help the village, she even moved on from derry as stated but derry brought it up, I'm unsure if Derry doesn't trust isla or is just annoyed that Isla didn't believe her/him at the start

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    The fact that there hasn't been a counter claim off ACB and I think Isla is legitimately trying to help the village, she even moved on from derry as stated but derry brought it up, I'm unsure if Derry doesn't trust isla or is just annoyed that Isla didn't believe her/him at the start

Thats alot of trust in someone who could be a wolf who has evil shirleys info.

Im not buying your act , tell me why I should believe your not a wolf? You seem up to date on a lot , watching from a far were you

Thats alot of trust in someone who could be a wolf who has evil shirleys info.

Im not buying your act , tell me why I should believe your not a wolf? You seem up to date on a lot , watching from a far were you

Tell me why I should believe your not a wolf? Just trying to throw shade on me to cover yourself as a useful "villager"

It's called catching up, you casn click those numbers down below and you can read older posts

Orla seems to know a lot about Derry, she didnt trust him earlier but now shes all over him despite not being around to contribute during enough to help the village

Shes a wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Yes but going off your odds, its a 1:19 peak and then a 1:23 chance of the sk killing the peeked person, so isn't that odds like 1:19 x 1:23

It assumes:

1/19 that SK killed Ass coin Bandit (that's 5.2% chance)
    That villians decide to waste a view on a dead player who wont affect the game(odds on them doing that ?)

Sorry Ewan, its a bullsh*t longshot fairytale that is as stated wafer thin. .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I've been super busy but I have more time today. I need to go over the tread from yesterday again. From what I gather, Derry is dropping the coins, which I'm inclined to believe.

FWIW I voted Gabriel yesterday, I see the votes have not been revealed.

I was never sure about anything more, vote Orla now.

Derry WW wrote: »
    It assumes:

1/19 that SK killed Ass coin Bandit (that's 5.2% chance)
    That villians decide to waste a view on a dead player who wont affect the game(odds on them doing that ?)

Sorry Ewan, its a bullsh*t longshot fairytale that is as stated wafer thin. .

I'd be pretty sure you cant waste a peek on a dead player, by his reasoning id assume he thinks wolves got a pre game peek, peeked someone, have a backroom with the sk to communicate, gave info, sk kills the pre game peek.

That's a lot to assume but it has happened before

Orla, are you gonna help the village today or watch from afar like the wolf you are.

• Advertisement

Orla, are you gonna help the village today or watch from afar like the wolf you are.

Not a wolf, I come in catch up and post and you are determined I'm a wolf, so which is it, I don't post and I'm a wolf, or I post and I'm a wolf? or I post and a weolf uses a pick on low posters to cover self tactic?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm not confused
    1-The wolf seer could have peeked the bandit
    2-The bandit could have then been killed
    3-The wolves would therefore know that the bandit was dead
    4-What do you not understand?

The oodds of the wolf seer peeking the bandit randomly are 1:19 but there is more to it than random chance

How is there more then random chance ? 1/19 is 5.2% chance . . What other statistic do you have that reduces those odds? That doesn't even factor in the caveats that the wolves decided to use a peak on a dead player for no particular reason (does anybody think that Brendan or Gertie posted anything that suggested my role).

Your theory is so weak and statistically unlikely I find it really odd you are continuing down this line of thought. Keep it up and you are on my dodgy list .

Not a wolf, I come in catch up and post and you are determined I'm a wolf, so which is it, I don't post and I'm a wolf, or I post and I'm a wolf? or I post and a weolf uses a pick on low posters to cover self tactic?

Exact same tactic used by Jake to try and suggest I was a wolf, supported by other posters. . Welcome to my world yesterday, the lunatics are running the show. .

I was never sure about anything more, vote Orla now.

Except for when you strongly argued with Gabriel who was lynched yesterday.

If you are bad, you are a very dangerous one . . People follow your posts. I still suspect you on some level, just cant work out what.

You are too clued in to make the mistakes you made yesterday when I was posting my thoughts on why you might be dodgy.

all of the above. youre a wolf.

You are too caught up for my liking,

You are a wolf who has watched the whole game unfold and is clued in to everything. Now you pop in when called to defend yourself.

Wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Orla seems to know a lot about Derry, she didnt trust him earlier but now shes all over him despite not being around to contribute during enough to help the village

Shes a wolf

you're reasoning is poor. it suggests that when posters are away and pop back to the thread that they haven't done a read up first.
    Crying wolf on that is silly.
    Angus try harder, you ain't out off the bad list yet remember.

all of the above. youre a wolf.
    all of the above? so you are saying you are a wolf?
    You are too caught up for my liking,

You are a wolf who has watched the whole game unfold and is clued in to everything. Now you pop in when called to defend yourself.

Wolf

I was in thread before being called to defend myself but feel free to leave that out as it helps your arguement

If you are bad, you are a very dangerous one . . People follow your posts. I still suspect you on some level, just cant work out what.

You are too clued in to make the mistakes you made yesterday when I was posting my thoughts on why you might be dodgy.

Do you know if Gab was good or bad though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm not calling you a low poster. I'm saying you looked like somebody who was maybe forced to wait for your role in the early stages. Your post count now could be a result of now knowing who are and playing accordingly.

You get 0 meow meow beanz for this

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    you're reasoning is poor. it suggests that when posters are away and pop back to the thread that they haven't done a read up first.
    Crying wolf on that is silly.
    Angus try harder, you ain't out off the bad list yet remember.

Yeah it's as if i'm not allowed to read on what I've missed, be a bit stupid of me to miss most of a day and come in and start posting about nothing

It's a shame the voting patterns are not revealed. Players just seem to be throwing accusations at anyone who looks at them wrong

I argued with him yep. I felt he was wolfiest for me put of the group, however if you read my post s and my ffa, I wasnt sure he was a wolf, he was just the strongest candidate for me based on.his rule 9 theory. Maybe I was right.

Im still unsure about you but im sure about Orla. I promise you im sure, just lynch her.

Note I was never this harsh against gab. Im calling for her head much more

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

***I MAY HAVE INADVERTENTLY DELETED A LYNCH VOTE. CAN ANYONE WHO VOTED SINCE 10AM PLEASE RESEND THEIR VOTE. APOLOGIES, AND THANKS FOR CO-ORDINATION***

Fiona WW wrote: »
    It's a shame the voting patterns are not revealed. Players just seem to be throwing accusations at anyone who looks at them wrong

You refering to me sugar plum? Orla in your pack?

I argued with him yep. I felt he was wolfiest for me put of the group, however if you read my post s and my ffa, I wasnt sure he was a wolf, he was just the strongest candidate for me based on.his rule 9 theory. Maybe I was right.

Im still unsure about you but im sure about Orla. I promise you im sure, just lynch her.

Note I was never this harsh against gab. Im calling for her head much more

By your reasoning if a player is away for a while they shouldn't post about whats haoppening as its wolfy, also you should post because its wolfy, anyone you call wolfy is wolfy, and anyone who questions you is wolfy, anyone signed up for boards.ie is wolfy, and anyone who inhales oxygen is a wolf as wolves breather, did I miss anything??

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Do you know if Gab was good or bad though?

No. I get no indication but felt Gab was using a style I trust when I try to make a point. Multi quoted Angus and used it to explain why he suspected Angus... Didn't mean he was right but I think there Is more substance to this kind of reasoning when accusing people.

I have seen Angus and others use what I call "Fox News tactic" that is more "accuse first" sort of add wishy washy facts later, followed by just attacking the accused with nothing concrete. Could be a villager "shaking trees" or a wolf trying to look helpful. As I said, there's a big question mark over him.

My mistake has been allowing certain posters annoy me.

You refering to me sugar plum? Orla in your pack?

If she is a villager, yeah. I wasn't referring to you in particular, but did I look at you wrong?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

No. I get no indication but felt Gab was using a style I trust when I try to make a point. Multi quoted Angus and used it to explain why he suspected Angus... Didn't mean he was right but I think there Is more substance to this kind of reasoning when accusing people.

I have seen Angus and others use what I call "Fox News tactic" that is more "accuse first" sort of add wishy washy facts later, followed by just attacking the accused with nothing concrete. Could be a villager "shaking trees" or a wolf trying to look helpful. As I said, there's a big question mark over him.

Derry, can I ask you to post some of your notes from BEFORE you had to start defending yourself yesterday? I did ask this morning but you may have missed it.
    This would be helpful to us I feel

• Advertisement

I'd be surprised if a wolf was playing the way Angus is right now. Though could be double bluff

Advertisement