Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

For what it's worth, I've been keeping track of who people said they voted for last night. Doesn't mean anything of course as people could be lying, but I'd assume the wolves knew no better than the villagers that the votes wouldn't be revealed. As it stands:

Barbara - 1
    Derry - 1
    Frank - 2
    Gabriel - 3
    Steve - 2
    Tegan - 1

(Did not vote - 3)

That still leaves 10 who's votes I don't know. But the above would indicate that Gabriel genuinely was top of the list. The more of the unknowns we know the more we might know for sure, but tbh, I'd be wary of trusting anybody who says they voted a certain way now that we know it can't be verified.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    You'd imagine the votes aren't being released as if jeff ius voted one hed change vote and its a free info thing
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Once I'd imagine, otherwise if he survived longer than the SK it would be game over for the village.

I thread search for the word "imagine" yields very few results.
    Possibly have all the wolves in that group just there spinning your imaginations to write a narrative.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Possibly have all the wolves in that group just there spinning your imaginations to write a narrative.

Or it's a common phrase in the English language. You'd imagine people who speak the language would use the same words and terminology

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Derry,

The nature of the game is there's tasks and sorts to do. That means when an irregularity gets picked up upon (in this case, repeatedly posting a single posters name in all caps over and over), it HAS to be looked at. "I don't know why I'm doing that" is not the type of answer to be giving either for something that looks so deliberate. It also had to be followed up on when you either missed or ignored the question when it was originally asked.

You're right, the "facts" and odds of things happening are slim, but that doesn't change there seems to have been a few irregularities in what you've been posting, and they are the type of questions that HAVE to be asked. I genuinely am sorry if you're good and you feel persecuted, but surely you realize when something suspicious is seen, it absolutely has to be examined, right? That's the entire point of what's happening here.

I don't know who to vote for right now. Steve and Frank were my picks this morning, and I've not had anything concrete offered yet to put me off them. But when there's not much else to discuss, surely you can see why a two second "Hey, why are you..." with a reply of "Oh, because..." conversation is important?

That's exactly it Katie. . I feel like that, despite all evidence that suggests I am telling the truth and me posting said evidence, people are still looking for longshot loopholes to discredit me. .

I've seen nothing that could reasonably reduce the odds I have posted. I have also highlighted why I have chosen suspects and its for this very reason.

I am good, I am a rolled player and feel like characters (good or bad) are not listening to me for one reason or another.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Angus, Katie and Ewan have been most suspect for me today for reasons I have already expressed.

Anybody who questions my status is a suspect if they cannot give a reasonable response to my defence. Nobody has claimed my role. The odds in my claimed character of been killed is at best less then 6%. The odds on the wolves choosing to peek a dead person on day 1 does not look like a plausible strategy and even if it was, do people think that wolves would peek dead players on day 1 when there is less likely to be a killed rolled player ?

So unless you disagree with my maths , there is at least a 94% probability I am who I say I am . . So either trust this or some other theory like I posted ISLA in caps which means something !

This line of strategy (casting doubt on me) is not clever for villagers.

Doubt is the only thing that would keep you alive if you think about it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    You ballsed up Derry, couldnt handle the pressure and caved not our fault trying to find wws is the name of the game and putting pressure on people. you weren't even going to be killed.

Glad you managed to get a vote in today when it won't count :pac:

As the seer I won't be voting with you and you have cost me a peek today aswell if yu the bandit so well done on that one.
    Chang do us a solid and shoot derrry please

xoxoxoxo

i left out some of the other hints isla dropped to being the seer, cos its explicitly stated above.

@ isla: why you want derry dead? the only reason would be that you cheked him and he is bad.

that would mean real ass bandit is out there, or dead.

if it is real claim that means isla is full of $hit.

right now i'd be happy to lynch isla.

i'm still abit shook and could have worded the above better, hopefully you get my drift

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I've been keeping track of who people said they voted for last night. Doesn't mean anything of course as people could be lying, but I'd assume the wolves knew no better than the villagers that the votes wouldn't be revealed. As it stands:

Barbara - 1
    Derry - 1
    Frank - 2
    Gabriel - 3
    Steve - 2
    Tegan - 1

(Did not vote - 3)

That still leaves 10 who's votes I don't know. But the above would indicate that Gabriel genuinely was top of the list. The more of the unknowns we know the more we might know for sure, but tbh, I'd be wary of trusting anybody who says they voted a certain way now that we know it can't be verified.

Interesting. I only had Angus and Fiona voting Gabriel. Who was the third as a matter of interest? I know Isla and Katie voted Frank but I could have sworn I saw a third name there. Maybe I was hallucinating.

But, no matter. 10 voters not declaring on thread who they voted for (still haven't) makes me wonder what they have to hide? Holly, Henry, who did you guys vote for??

Phil,
    You, the person currently in charge of the keyboard, I guess didn't vote yesterday. But you, the character, wasn't listed among those who the mods told us didn't vote. Perhaps you don't know who your character voted for. Could you ask the mods and let us know?

Henry WW wrote: »
    i left out some of the other hints isla dropped to being the seer, cos its explicitly stated above.

@ isla: why you want derry dead? the only reason would be that you cheked him and he is bad.

that would mean real ass bandit is out there, or dead.

if it is real claim by derry that means isla is full of $hit.

right now i'd be happy to lynch isla.

i'm still abit shook and could have worded the above better, hopefully you get my drift

edited

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Interesting. I only had Angus and Fiona voting Gabriel. Who was the third as a matter of interest? I know Isla and Katie voted Frank but I could have sworn I saw a third name there. Maybe I was hallucinating.

But, no matter. 10 voters not declaring on thread who they voted for (still haven't) makes me wonder what they have to hide? Holly, Henry, who did you guys vote for??

Liam was the third for Gabriel.

No, it was Katie and Gabriel that voted Frank (not Katie and Isla).

Isla voted Derry.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    isla is full of $hit.

ISLA (:P) is full of sh!t - she's made multiple claims of roles. Doesn't mean she's a wolf though. In fact, I think she's not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

It yielded 9 results for me, give the full story Phil. :rolleyes:

Jake WW wrote: »
    Liam was the third for Gabriel.

No, it was Katie and Gabriel that voted Frank (not Katie and Isla).

Isla voted Derry.

Okay, this is why spreadsheets are better than memory!!:o

I'm still more interested in truth who the others who haven't declared on thread already voted for

That's exactly it Katie. . I feel like that, despite all evidence that suggests I am telling the truth and me posting said evidence, people are still looking for longshot loopholes to discredit me. .

I've seen nothing that could reasonably reduce the odds I have posted. I have also highlighted why I have chosen suspects and its for this very reason.

I am good, I am a rolled player and feel like characters (good or bad) are not listening to me for one reason or another.

Derry, you are protesting TOO much.
    All your numbers and protesting would do you detriment if one of the wolfs decides to sacrifice themselves and pops out and says you are talking crap, they are actually the ass crack bandit.
    All your numbers and percentages disintegrate.
    You have made bad your name with many people who post lynch yesterday had moved off you.

Stop making enemies of the tree shakers from day 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

***I MAY HAVE INADVERTENTLY DELETED A LYNCH VOTE. CAN ANYONE WHO VOTED SINCE 10AM PLEASE RESEND THEIR VOTE. APOLOGIES, AND THANKS FOR CO-ORDINATION***

On this note, can people not vote too early unless you absolutely have to? It gives us a chance to properly defend ourselves if we're close to the chopping block. I'm still playing catch up

Look at you guys trying to work out who voted for who last night?! Not easy is it!

Now imagine you are me and you are mentioned as a candidate by three people (Jake, Isla, Katie) with no real explanation as it's coming up to lynch. Now imagine your name is mentioned by a few others (think it was another 3 characters) when people are discussing votes.

How clear is it to you that you aren't going to be voted for the kill?

Why is this relevant? People asking why I roll revealed and calling me panicky. Even having the village pouring over the information is proving hard to work out. How the f**k was I supposed to know I would somehow be alright?

Not knowing who voted for whom is bad.

Not knowing if people dying are good or bad is bad.

Both is a real killer :(

Steve hasn't posted for near 16 hours now, and that seems to be keeping the pressure off him. It still stands he's completely ignored questions sent his way.

Frank, likewise, hasn't posted for ages.

Barbara hasn't posted in 26 hours.

The issue with all three is that maybe they have been caught up and simply aren't playing, especially Steve (who said he was having technical difficulties).

I hit it hard at the Tranny Dance last night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

All your numbers and protesting would do you detriment if one of the wolfs decides to sacrifice themselves and pops out and says you are talking crap, they are actually the ass crack bandit.
    You have made bad your name with many people who post lynch yesterday had moved off you.

The problem is with tree shakers early on if you argue you are seen as too defensive if you ignore them its suspicious too, Tree shaking is fine if you see something, just going out and shaking every damn tree you see is a bad tactic as it will have good players agaionst you and lets wolves not have to do anything as villagers are fighting amongst themselves

That's a very big presumption Phil. You are happy to presume they are tree shakers based on what?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

4 hours to go an we're all over the place vote wise.

#ffa?

• Advertisement

4 hours to go an we're all over the place vote wise.

#ffa?

I'm afraid to agree with you in case someone thinks I'm gently pushing the FFA like last night.

I suggested a three way race earlier, which, essentially is what I was meaning without saying the words.

I'm afraid to agree with you in case someone thinks I'm gently pushing the FFA like last night.

I suggested a three way race earlier, which, essentially is what I was meaning without saying the words.

I know I was against it last night but it was...
    1. Before we found out we didn't know who was voting for who
    2. we only have 4 hours left to get this thing together.

An FFA might help if we don't get vote results again tonight.

The wolves can just gang up and lynch me.

This village is a mess. I'm the closest thing to a confirmed villager and people are asking me to stop highlighting people talking crap about me!! It's absolutely crazy!

Oh but Katie, Isla and Jake were shaking trees.. we know that because we just do... sold on that, let's move on...

Ewan makes no sense about by statistics but let's just move on...

If you guys are all villagers this place is screwed.....

We need at least 11 votes on one target. This allows us to discount all 5 wolves voting for me (which they can and nobody would know).

Me too :P

The wolves can just gang up and lynch me.

You wouldn't have even been on my list this morning, but you're working super hard to get on it. Of course, if I put you on it now, you'll try and use that as proof I'm a wolf. But it's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. I've told you all day I planned on Steve or Frank, but your indignation is really frustrating.

So yeah, screw it. Derry has, imo, been a massive hindrance on the village all day, so he's on my three.

Frank, Steve and Derry are my three. I'm still going to be after the other two, because it feels Derry is begging to be put on it, and I'm wondering if that's to protect someone.

When does the seer get his peaks btw? I'm hoping the seer has checked Derry, and if so, would try and calm him the **** down...

That's a very big presumption Phil. You are happy to presume they are tree shakers based on what?

that tree shaking is done in the game of ww and they are very likely not ALL ww's.

just because they accuse you on day one don't make them bad. until you revealed, they had 0 evidence to the contrary. when you claimed good, they all left you alone until you started poking them over and over again.

i will be voting the people pusing the derry is bad agenda

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'm not cosying up to anyone just yet, I've missed quite a lot.

How polite of you

Not sure I tired to activate him not sure it worked though.

wtf? Care to elaborate?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ive voted for Orla, everyone else on board yet?

Advertisement