Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I don't actually know and didn't realise I was posting in Caps. Prob because I find ISLA the most infuriating player in the game and blame her for me having to come out . .

Tell you what Katie, convince me that I am more likely a wolf given below information. Instead of innuendo (ooh caps lock or Spanish language or some other random theory), try focusing on statistics and facts. Maybe there is somebody better then me at maths but even adding a few percent to below figures still make the odds more in my favour:

- Fact - Only 2 people had been killed when I disclosed my role
    - Fact - There was at best a 2/19 (5.2%) chance that the Ass Coin Bandit was killed. But that assumes that the baddys have a forum and can talk to each other.
    - Fact - If the baddies cannot talk to each other, there was a 2/24 chance that a SK killed Ass Coin Bandit ( I just realised SK can kill wolves) - that's a 4.1% chance that the Ass Coin Bandit was killed
    - Fact - For me to know that the Ass coin bandit was killed the wolves had to peek one of the killed.

For all these things to line up, we are looking at an extremely unlikely statistical chance that I am lieing based on looking at the facts.

I am not sure how "You typed ISLA in all caps" changes anything about these facts . . If you cannot explain away these facts then you are either a villager wasting time (trying to insinuate I am doing some secret things) or a wolf trying to confuse things.

If villagers want to pursue these conspiracys and ignore my points then I give up trying to reason with you guys. .

This is hilarious. Please try typing Isla not in all caps.

FWIW, I believe your claim. You have been a hindrance to the village all day nonetheless stating the same arguments over and over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ive voted for Orla, everyone else on board yet?

Based on trust?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

What's the point of ffa

If we don't get results?

Isla WW wrote: »
    O wait I just checked my power still work's I just didn't charge it up last night. Kill Derry she is a LIAR

Your seer power shouldn't be blocked today as Angus is blocked today. You will be blocked tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I don't actually know and didn't realise I was posting in Caps. Prob because I find ISLA the most infuriating player in the game and blame her for me having to come out . .

Tell you what Katie, convince me that I am more likely a wolf given below information. Instead of innuendo (ooh caps lock or Spanish language or some other random theory), try focusing on statistics and facts. Maybe there is somebody better then me at maths but even adding a few percent to below figures still make the odds more in my favour:

- Fact - Only 2 people had been killed when I disclosed my role
    - Fact - There was at best a 2/19 (5.2%) chance that the Ass Coin Bandit was killed. But that assumes that the baddys have a forum and can talk to each other.
    - Fact - If the baddies cannot talk to each other, there was a 2/24 chance that a SK killed Ass Coin Bandit ( I just realised SK can kill wolves) - that's a 4.1% chance that the Ass Coin Bandit was killed
    - Fact - For me to know that the Ass coin bandit was killed the wolves had to peek one of the killed.

For all these things to line up, we are looking at an extremely unlikely statistical chance that I am lieing based on looking at the facts.

I am not sure how "You typed ISLA in all caps" changes anything about these facts . . If you cannot explain away these facts then you are either a villager wasting time (trying to insinuate I am doing some secret things) or a wolf trying to confuse things.

If villagers want to pursue these conspiracys and ignore my points then I give up trying to reason with you guys. .

Bar giving yourself away you have done the sum total of **** all to help the village and your still whinging about giving itself away move on help find some wolves. Or maybe Chang will shoot u to do us a solid.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    4 hours to go an we're all over the place vote wise.

#ffa?

Orla
    Barbara
    ORLA

shes so bad I named her twice.

Guy's at least if you dont follow me, at least question her. Shes bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Well if we're doing this, then I'll go next:

#FFA2

1. Steve - general fluffery in his posts, the double vote mimicry and the non-vote. Oh, he also could be Evil Jeff.
    2. Frank - Trying to 'catch up' with the thread all the day when the post rate isn't exactly manic tbh. Also very fluffy and... yep, could be Evil Jeff
    3. Barbara - vanished off the face of the earth. Need to hear more as to why we keep her around.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Donde esta la biblioteca?
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    La biblioteca está comiendo camión bajo la gallina risa
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Kevin was walking into Greendale when someone rudely slammed a door open, knocking him out. After a moment, a dazed Kevin sat up. His face changed and with a roar he lept to his feet.

"Screw you guys, screw that Kevin crap and screw Changnesia, Ben is back up in this bitch and there are going to be some Chang's around here", he muttered. "This crap has made me so Changry!"

With a run, a jump and a trip, Ben Chang fell full speed into the back of Gertrude WW

"CHANG IT! Yeah who's the big guy now huh? WHO'S THE BIG GUY NOW? It's Ben Chang baby" he screamed, as he pummeled Gertrude WW on the floor.

Gertrude WW is dead and Ben is guilty as Chang'd
    Orla
    Barbara
    ORLA

shes so bad I named her twice.

Guy's at least if you dont follow me, at least question her. Shes bad

people have been questioning, Your problem with me seems to be that I know what has happened while I was away, so that would make our sub player a wolf as they also read back on stuff they missed?

Based on trust?

Try trust me. Right, maybe I shouldnt be trusted over anyone else but im right.

Only a wolf would know as much as her after being away so long.

Yall know ive a good point here, shes slipped up and ive caught

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    This is hilarious. Please try typing Isla not in all caps.

FWIW, I believe your claim. You have been a hindrance to the village all day nonetheless stating the same arguments over and over.

This post does nothing for my "Derry is trying to distract us from voting for Frank" suspicion btw. :pac:
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    What's the point of ffa

If we don't get results?

Gets people to commit to reasoning behind suspecting people. Gets the lower posters involved with actually accusing people. Gives us an idea of who we can come together and vote for (because, as Ive outlined today, I worry if we are all scattered, the wolves can block vote us...).

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Donde esta la biblioteca?
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    La biblioteca está comiendo camión bajo la gallina risa
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Kevin was walking into Greendale when someone rudely slammed a door open, knocking him out. After a moment, a dazed Kevin sat up. His face changed and with a roar he lept to his feet.

"Screw you guys, screw that Kevin crap and screw Changnesia, Ben is back up in this bitch and there are going to be some Chang's around here", he muttered. "This crap has made me so Changry!"

With a run, a jump and a trip, Ben Chang fell full speed into the back of Gertrude WW

"CHANG IT! Yeah who's the big guy now huh? WHO'S THE BIG GUY NOW? It's Ben Chang baby" he screamed, as he pummeled Gertrude WW on the floor.

Gertrude WW is dead and Ben is guilty as Chang'd

[/QUOTE]
    Thisd is why I think barbera is chang. She puts out something show related and when people reply with quotes they die?

Try trust me. Right, maybe I shouldnt be trusted over anyone else but im right.

Only a wolf would know as much as her after being away so long.

Yall know ive a good point here, shes slipped up and ive caught

So is phil a wolf? HE wasn't in game and now hes definitely caught up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    i will be voting the people pusing the derry is bad agenda

Which people? While a few have mentioned a healthy scepticism to the claim, I don't think anybody has outright said that Derry is bad since his Ass Crack reveal?

I voted clodagh also can I have a link to lynch forum pulled at the side of the road like a sad case :)

Orla WW wrote: »
    So is phil a wolf? HE wasn't in game and now hes definitely caught up?

Ill leave phil and fiona for now, one wolf at the time

I voted clodagh also can I have a link to lynch forum pulled at the side of the road like a sad case :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSel2BgaG5TCvXQ5JEZq3SfHd_Iobg8Cdi1u-wJAJ-rKQu94QA/viewform

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

#ffa2
    Orla
    Fiona
    Henry
    Henry WW wrote: »
    i will be voting the people pusing the derry is bad agenda

What about the Henry bad agenda?

I see Derry as good. So do most of the people he is accusing. I much prefer to lynch you than Derry.

I have a feeling that Fiona & Orla are pushing an angle that for now, doesn't add up. If Gabriel was the actual lynch last night, they seem happy to make us believe that it was a evil jeff lynch, and that is reason the voting is not pubic.
    Its an early hunch and orla is more suspect of the two, but i'm not discounting team.

Frank WW wrote: »
    wtf? Care to elaborate?

Nope

This post does nothing for my "Derry is trying to distract us from voting for Frank" suspicion btw. :pac:

Gets people to commit to reasoning behind suspecting people. Gets the lower posters involved with actually accusing people. Gives us an idea of who we can come together and vote for (because, as Ive outlined today, I worry if we are all scattered, the wolves can block vote us...).

Ignore them Katie. Go long and vote Orla

Ill leave phil and fiona for now, one wolf at the time

So your reasoning is, I read back I'm a wolf, other people read back, not a wolf? Go shake your tree somewhere else, you're at nothing here

• Advertisement

I'm really reluctant to prod Derry again but he still hasn't posted Isla's name without all caps. Bizarre.

So Katie, you think myself and derry are wolves and Derry is creating furore in an effort to protect me?

Phil WW wrote: »
    #ffa2
    Orla
    Fiona
    Henry

I see Derry as good. So do most of the people he is accusing. I much prefer to lynch you than Derry.

I have a feeling that Fiona & Orla are pushing an angle that for now, doesn't add up. If Gabriel was the actual lynch last night, they seem happy to make us believe that it was a evil jeff lynch, and that is reason the voting is not pubic.
    Its an early hunch and orla is more suspect of the two, but i'm not discounting team.

Preach Phil, Orla is bad

Voting

Ignore everyone except Orla, vote her wolfie ass down

#ffa2
    Orla
    Fiona
    Henry

Where did I say last night was an evil jeff lynch? Why are people saying I said stuff I didn't, Earlier it was I doubted derry now its I sdaid last night was an evil jeff lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

#FFA2
    Steve - at worst, we end up lynching a useless villager, at best we've caught a sneaky wolf, fluffy posts, not answering questions, "technical difficulties", not voting.
    Angus - For wanting the Ass Crack to out himself, for insisting that Orla is a baddie without any good basis.
    Henry - for his odd assertion that there's a "Derry is bad" agenda.

I don't get a vote tonight but should I put up an FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Where did I say last night was an evil jeff lynch? Why are people saying I said stuff I didn't, Earlier it was I doubted derry now its I sdaid last night was an evil jeff lynch?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104222414&postcount=1023
    I quoted it in the 'imagine' post. You spun it as a lesson in teaching me how to write.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

#ffa2
    Orla
    Fiona
    Henry

Before we go down that rabbit hole, I have to say it's me pushing that theory.
    Maybe others have done so but I even included it in my FFA reasoning.

I'm not necessarily saying its true Phil, but it would be unwise to discount this line of thinking imo.

Advertisement