Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Chang Chang Chang.

Testing something

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Where did I say last night was an evil jeff lynch? Why are people saying I said stuff I didn't, Earlier it was I doubted derry now its I sdaid last night was an evil jeff lynch?

your actual post.

imagine that.. you said it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I don't get a vote tonight but should I put up an FFA?

Yes. The FFA contributes to who gets raced. You can still contribute to that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ignore them Katie. Go long and vote Orla

k
    Frank WW wrote: »
    So Katie, you think myself and derry are wolves and Derry is creating furore in an effort to protect me?

I think Derry is causing an uproar, and its either cause he's protecting someone, or cause he's not privy to the fact everyone gets suspicion cast on them in this game.

But I'm willing to give ye two another day at this point. If only because I'm well aware I could just be getting extremely frustrated by Derry's tact today, and that's throwing me off. And my accusations of you, admittedly, are based on a hunch and little else.

I'm willing to go, for now, with Angus' suspicions, given how concrete he seems in his belief.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104222414&postcount=1023
    I quoted it in the 'imagine' post. You spun it as a lesson in teaching me how to write.
    That was in relation as to why I thought votes weren't being released. This game is all about info, mods don't like giving free info as it influences games. With Evil troys power it makes sense why votes are private, not once did I say last nights lynch was evil jeff??

• Advertisement

With regards Orla, it's worth noting that all my critics of Derry not voting last night are able to be levied at Orla too, hence why I'd be tempted to switch over.

People, please don't be casting your vote yet. Let's see which two are in a race first, so our votes don't get spread too wide.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

My basis is good Jake, shes playing the I just arrived card. Pops in just enough to avoid being modkilled. She knows too much to play that card

Angus WW wrote: »
    My basis is good Jake, shes playing the I just arrived card. Pops in just enough to avoid being modkilled. She knows too much to play that card

To avoid being modkilled? there is like 7 posters below me, 2 or 3 under 10 posts and I'm the one in danger of being modkilled?

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    People, please don't be casting your vote yet. Let's see which two are in a race first, so our votes don't get spread too wide.

I won't be voting until 10/20 mins to deadline. Way to much rises to the surface in the final hours to go casting a vote early unless you know that you cannot be around at the time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    #ffa2
    Orla
    Fiona
    Henry

What about the Henry bad agenda?

I see Derry as good. So do most of the people he is accusing. I much prefer to lynch you than Derry.

I have a feeling that Fiona & Orla are pushing an angle that for now, doesn't add up. If Gabriel was the actual lynch last night, they seem happy to make us believe that it was a evil jeff lynch, and that is reason the voting is not pubic.
    Its an early hunch and orla is more suspect of the two, but i'm not discounting team.

The only thing I mentioned about evil jeff is that he probably can only escape the lynch once. You must be confusing me with someone else. But fair enough, you might just make my FFA. You barged in today with all these accusation, have you been even following the game?

Katie WW wrote: »
    With regards Orla, it's worth noting that all my critics of Derry not voting last night are able to be levied at Orla too, hence why I'd be tempted to switch over.

I wouldn't switch over chief, its not healthy for the village, but since I'm for dead I am away to watch Ted 2, have you seen that film before Katie? If not I think you'd enjoy it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I don't have any suspicions at the moment tbh. I voted for Angus last night. Couldn't really tell you why. Day 1 is nonsense. I'd vote to lynch no one if that was an option. I'm not as good at sleuthing as you lot. I can understand the suspicion on me as I jumped on a few bandwagons. What can I say, I am influenced by your arguments. I do not think Isla is the seer: took on many characters early on, throwing out claims all over the shop, probably NRV trying to rattle cages with false seer claim, succeeded in rattling cages, stating Mary is a big loss, stating glad that Riona is dead (I think Isla is wrong on both those accounts).

I'm inclined to follow Angus today. He's jumped on Orla for basically nothing. He waited for her to reply and then rail roaded her. I reckon this could be a seer claim. Again this looks like I'm jumping on a bandwagon but so be it.

#FFA2
    Orla, based on Angus' claim
    Abigail, feels wolfy, based on very little other than "feeling", reluctant to even make this call since it looks like I'm doing this just because she has me on her ffa but I gotta go with my convictions
    Barbara, Speaking spanish - could be a chang task, possible SK for killing Mary after accusation

Fiona WW wrote: »
    The only thing I mentioned about evil jeff is that he probably can only escape the lynch once. You must be confusing me with someone else. But fair enough, you might just make my FFA. You barged in today with all these accusation, have you been even following the game?

Its just an FFA. don't get knickers in a twist.
    Add me to your FFA, its alway a good tactic to accuse your accuser :rolleyes:

just because you are on one ffa don't mean donkies. If others don't see what I'm seeing, then there will be no consensus on you and its always nice to have some suspicion on us. if we were squeaky clean, we would be night food.

If I'm for dead feel free to vote me, but be smart do not vote now. Wait till closer to the lynch in case any info comes out in the mean time

Yes...... Orla is going down.... a few more and we lynch a no good wolf.

Make the switch Katie. Take a punt

If I'm for dead feel free to vote me, but be smart do not vote now. Wait till closer to the lynch in case any info comes out in the mean time

I second this

Where's your FFA?

I wouldn't switch over chief, its not healthy for the village, but since I'm for dead I am away to watch Ted 2, have you seen that film before Katie? If not I think you'd enjoy it

Fraud not. I know it's about a talking bear, and has the hunky Marky Mark in it, but that's about it :(

• Advertisement

You barged in today with all these accusation, have you been even following the game?

Yes, just took an hour off to watch the grand prix qualifying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I don't have any suspicions at the moment tbh. I voted for Angus last night. Couldn't really tell you why. Day 1 is nonsense. I'd vote to lynch no one if that was an option. I'm not as good at sleuthing as you lot. I can understand the suspicion on me as I jumped on a few bandwagons. What can I say, I am influenced by your arguments. I do not think Isla is the seer: took on many characters early on, throwing out claims all over the shop, probably NRV trying to rattle cages with false seer claim, succeeded in rattling cages, stating Mary is a big loss, stating glad that Riona is dead (I think Isla is wrong on both those accounts).

I'm inclined to follow Angus today. He's jumped on Orla for basically nothing. He waited for her to reply and then rail roaded her. I reckon this could be a seer claim. Again this looks like I'm jumping on a bandwagon but so be it.

#FFA2
    Orla, based on Angus' claim
    Abigail, feels wolfy, based on very little other than "feeling", reluctant to even make this call since it looks like I'm doing this just because she has me on her ffa but I gotta go with my convictions
    Barbara, Speaking spanish - could be a chang task, possible SK for killing Mary after accusation

I said this before, no issues with being on FFAs. But yet again I have very little to defend myself with so meh.

As I said last night, I'm happy to be raced if that's what the village wants. But again I really do feel like you're just pointing the finger at me because I did it to you first.

Feel free to give me something I can respond to properly of course.

Where's your FFA?

I asked if people wanted it.

But Barbera, I think is chang. I think her mission day one was to get people to talk Spanish.
    Eva: Was posting before roles were revealed, now completely gone

Phil, because purely based on anghus reasoning reading over what you missed makes you evil and as a sub I feel they are paying too much attention

Katie WW wrote: »
    Fraud not. I know it's about a talking bear, and has the hunky Marky Mark in it, but that's about it :(

You should watch it, Most people I find like it, reminds them of when they were kids they had a favourite teddy bear or doll. I think it'd be right up your ally

I wanted it:
    Yes. The FFA contributes to who gets raced. You can still contribute to that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

#FFA2

Phil - Came around today like no ones business and accusing players straight away. Wolfy

Eva - Hasn't contributed much but says today she has her eyes on Angus and me, hasn't explained anything. Watching from afar, perhaps a backroom.

Isla - Bizarre posts are confusing me

But Barbera, I think is chang. I think her mission day one was to get people to talk Spanish.

Phil, because purely based on anghus reasoning reading over what you missed makes you evil and as a sub I feel they are paying too much attention

Eva's first post was yesterday, 18:25???

I remember because for ages she and Phil were the ones left to post.

Derry can you type out Isla when you get a chance

#FFA2

Phil - Came around today like no ones business and accusing players straight away. Wolfy

Eva - Hasn't contributed much but says today she has her eyes on Angus and me, hasn't explained anything. Watching from afar, perhaps a backroom.

Isla - Bizarre posts are confusing me

TEAM?

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Angus, this is the kind of stuff that I don't find helpful (whether you are a villager or wolf).

I don't think you are the seer because I have to believe that if you were, you would of peeked me. As such, you wouldn't be questioning the validity of my character reveal and you certainly wouldn't be questioning somebody who supports my theory. You are asking me to follow you when part of your argument against Orla is that I might not be who I say who I am ?!

Orla came on here and explained why she believed my point. Maybe she is cosying up to me and maybe she is using my preferred choice (logic) in explaining why she supports my claim, but I don't see enough in your claim to be so confident and I don't know what you feel you have done to have others trust you like you are requesting .

This is the exact same sort of B*ll**** strategy that was used on me yesterday and I don't think its a helpful villager move considering your complete lack of credibility.

Maybe I am the Seer and I peeked someone else first. Maybe I believe you and think a peek on someone else is worth while. Maybe? Maybe not.

One thing is for sure no Seer or other Roled goodies can come out yet.

Why am I not "credible" ??? Because I questioned Barb and Gab yday. Maybe I wasnt consistant in my methods, but Derry my wee lad I am doing my best to solve who is a wolf and who is not.

I was never 100 percent sure about Gab, I supected him but I didnt know for sure. I still dont know, he may be good but he was the most wolfiest to me on day 1.

Right now, I am much MUCH more sure about Orla. If I am wrong about Orla, after we know if i am (if Im still around that is) I will gladly put myself up for lynch against anyone one.

Derry, Im still not sure abut you but right now, Orla is the priority for me.

Advertisement