Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    OH, that makes way more sense.

So the rolled goodies know who they are, but the wolves don't know they are wolves yet?

OR two people have been told each role, but don't know if they are good or bad.

Either way, basically means there's absolutely no point worrying about who is good or bad, since the baddies don't even know they are bad yet :P

The one in bold would be my thoughts on the situation right now. Neither good nor bad will know until morning their alignment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I've no idea what show Greendale Community College is from and I'm tooooo lazy to google.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I've no idea what show Greendale Community College is from and I'm tooooo lazy to google.

I wouldn't stress it. Goodies, wolves and an sk. O and a weird dean who likes to dress up alot and feel up Jeff. But which one?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

MODS: at some stage could we be provided with a full roster of players for us to insert in our spreadsheets. (anon WW names only)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't stress it. Goodies, wolves and an sk. O and a weird dean who likes to dress up alot and feel up Jeff. But which one?

Maybe a threesome

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    OH, that makes way more sense.

So the rolled goodies know who they are, but the wolves don't know they are wolves yet?

OR two people have been told each role, but don't know if they are good or bad.

Either way, basically means there's absolutely no point worrying about who is good or bad, since the baddies don't even know they are bad yet :P

This is how I'm interpreting it

Sorry the other one, not the bolded part. Two people are currently Shirley. One will turn into evil Shirley.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Maybe a threesome

Oo an interesting plot twist, the audience would definitely be intrigued.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    MODS: at some stage could we be provided with a full roster of players for us to insert in our spreadsheets. (anon WW names only)

If it's any help, 22 out of 25 have posted so far.

• Advertisement

Next person to post in spanish gets quoted the Despacito video by the way

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha

(This may or may not be a joke)

Never mind. I found the full roster in the lynch form :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

deanpelton-gooddean.gif?w=650

Holly WW
    Orla WW
    Clodagh WW
    Isla WW
    Mary WW
    Derry WW
    Gabriel WW
    Barbara WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW
    Katie WW
    Abigail WW
    Eva WW
    Angus WW
    Henry WW
    Tegan WW
    Phil WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Riona WW
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW
    Fiona WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I now have despacito in my head. Im not unhappy about this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I haven't seen the show.

Tell me more about Kevin or his other name Ben Chang. His role good be good or bad, is that correct?

20/25

digi and wwgm dont count

I haven't seen the show.

Tell me more about Kevin or his other name Ben Chang. His role good be good or bad, is that correct?

I haven't seen the show either

Steve WW wrote: »

Would you prefer the original??

Or perhaps... the Bieber version :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

*Runs*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

As soon as it was mentioned it started playing in my head. Bang goes a good nights sleep with no earworms :mad:

Liam WW wrote: »
    As soon as it was mentioned it started playing in my head. Bang goes a good nights sleep with no earworms :mad:

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Would you prefer the original??

Or perhaps... the Bieber version :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

*Runs*

I like both :)

I haven't seen the show.

I think it will be GMs decision if he is good or evil. If we were to take show as gospel, he would be evil, but I think it is just a balancer, so in this game he could become either.

I like both :)

Me too :o:o

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Me too :o:o

High 5!

High 5!

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Would character information from Wikipedia help for those who don't know the show??

Jeff, a former lawyer who enrols at Greendale after being suspended from his law firm for falsely claiming to have a bachelor's degree. Jeff is a sarcastic, outspoken, self-confident lothario who constantly manipulates people to get what he wants, which is often to not do any work. However, throughout the series, becoming closer to his new study group changes some of Jeff's habits and views. He is more willing to make personal sacrifices for his friends over time and selectively reveals that he can be more patient and less critical than what other alpha-males typically offer.

Annie, the youngest of the group, a compulsive overachiever, relentlessly organized and comparatively innocent. Annie was extremely unpopular in high school and formerly addicted to Adderall, which has caused her to be very anxious and desperate to prove herself in a variety of extra-curricular groups despite already being considered naturally intelligent and attractive by others. She is normally genial and laid-back, but can quickly turn obsessive or lose her temper when she fails to achieve or is denied something she strongly cares about, even if it's about something as simple as a pen.

Britta, a self-proclaimed anarchist, atheist, and activist who travelled around the world after dropping out of high school. Britta puts forth a strong effort to come off as proactive, intelligent, and mature to others, but she usually just comes off as pretentious and hypocritical in her views, especially those concerning her goal to become a therapist. Despite not being as worldly or well-informed an activist as she thinks she is, Britta does have a genuine and powerful desire to help others, and has significant enthusiasm and energy in what she puts her efforts into (whether appropriate or misplaced).

Abed, a film student of Palestinian and Polish descent, with an encyclopaedic knowledge of TV shows and movies. Abed struggles to interact with others via normal means, so he often chooses to interpret the group's everyday activities by comparing them to film and TV clich Despite being out-of-touch with reality at times, Abed is a keen observer of human behaviour and often the wisest member of the group.

Troy, a former high school star quarterback who lost his scholarship to a top-tier university when he separated both shoulders doing a keg flip, which he actually did on purpose in order to escape the pressures of his stardom and popularity. Troy starts the series trying to appear cool and acting like a bully and a stereotypical football player, but because of the influence of Abed (who quickly becomes his best friend), he eventually feels comfortable in embracing his nerdy and carefree side.

Shirley, a single mother and vocal Christian going to school to start a brownie business. Shirley is seen as the "mother" of the group, but she can often be overbearing in her desire to help and guide her friends. Despite having a hot temper and starting the series off as being apprehensive towards different religious views or lack thereof, Shirley is a very kind-hearted person with a strong set of morals.

Pierce Hawthorne, a millionaire who enrols at Greendale out of boredom and a passive attempt at self-discovery. Pierce is often at odds with the rest of the study group because of his arrogance, lack of empathy and casual narrow-mindedness. Despite his often unsociable and selfish nature, Pierce desperately wants to fit in with the group and occasionally offers great insight and advice, partly due to his own family's emotionally distant and dysfunctional relationship with him.

Can't see much about Ass Crack, Kevin or Starburns though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    And there's no way you could just note something quietly, in your own head space, is there? Do you need to point out that you think you spotted something early so that when it gets to end game you can say "look i spotted this and they're still alive. Swear I'm not a wolf.... honestly".

Ill publicly mote whatever I want.

Looking forward to using this gif many times

cMWalaa.gifv

Frank WW wrote: »
    Can't believe Magnitude has already been killed off.... pop.... pop....

narrator wrote:
    There's a loud crack, and a faint "pop pop" as Alex "Starburns" Osbourne's baseball bat connects with the ribs of the much loved Magnitude. Magnitude doubles over in pain and slides to the floor.
    "Let that be a warning", Starburns Alex roars, "the next person to piss me off won't be so lucky"

read carefully, magnitude is alive... POP POP ....

• Advertisement

Or this one

cMWalaa.gif

Advertisement