Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Yeah, vote Orla here.

Read the rules on two counts.

1. Troy learns Abed's identity when peaked by him. If I was Troy, I would have gotten a message, so would never have entertained the idea of voting for Orla. The fact that Orla didn't come up with this until AFTER I switched by vote makes it look to me now like she's hoping I'm Troy, and is trying to sacrifice herself for a greater plan.

2. There's nothing in the rules that state Pierce loses the doll when one of the Troys gets it, is there? This makes me worry that Pierce might actually have been flipped already actually, and that Orla is trying to create a buffer for Pierce to try and convince Troy he's still good, and they can work together, basically trying to flip Troy into an unwitting baddy.

ALso I'm not hoping anything. I know you are troy, I might of been given idiot seer info but I doubt it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I get my result after munch, So I can peek now but I don't get told till the morning

Bit early to be coming out as Seer ? I mean votes don't close until 8.59 ?!

There was Plenty of time for the Trump supporters of this village to blow another way ! You just needed to find some random conspiracy for the to latch onto . . .

I digress, but seriously, why come out so early . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Yeah, vote Orla here.

1. Troy learns Abed's identity when peaked by him. If I was Troy, I would have gotten a message, so would never have entertained the idea of voting for Orla. The fact that Orla didn't come up with this until AFTER I switched by vote makes it look to me now like she's hoping I'm Troy, and is trying to sacrifice herself for a greater plan.

2. There's nothing in the rules that state Pierce loses the doll when one of the Troys gets it, is there? This makes me worry that Pierce might actually have been flipped already actually, and that Orla is trying to create a buffer for Pierce to try and convince Troy he's still good, and they can work together, basically trying to flip Troy into an unwitting baddy.

Perfect. FI and orla back on my ffa

Derry WW wrote: »
    Bit early to be coming out as Seer ? I mean votes don't close until 8.59 ?!

There was Plenty of time for the Trump supporters of this village to blow another way ! You just needed to find some random conspiracy for the to latch onto . . .

I digress, but seriously, why come out so early . .

I Work nights I am going to sleep before work now and wont be awake till 10 pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Perfect. FI and orla back on my ffa

If Orla is lying then there's no need for FFAs to be honest.... although they might help later... only if we left orla off and went for three others we suspect

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    If Orla is lying then there's no need for FFAs to be honest.... although they might help later... only if we left orla off and went for three others we suspect

Orla says she abed.
    says she peeked Katie.
    says katie is troy.
    Rules state if abed peeks troy, troy learns abeds ID.

Katie calls BS.

orla role claim disintegrates in my eyes.

drunk seer claim, why would our only seer be a drunk seer? that would masively tilt scales, no.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yeah, vote Orla here.

Happy to vote oral based on this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Orla says she abed.
    says she peeked Katie.
    says katie is troy.

Katie calls BS.

drunk seer claim, why would our only seer be a drunk seer? that would masively tilt scales, no.
    It would fit in with the dungeons and dragons theme of six rolls though. Both seers peeks are done off dice rolls?

Orla says she abed.
    says she peeked Katie.
    says katie is troy.

Katie calls BS.

Can't disagree with that logic but that means putting Orla on an FFA is redundant.

It would fit in with the dungeons and dragons theme of six rolls though. Both seers peeks are done off dice rolls?

That would make the seer dangerous, worse than a NRV.

• Advertisement

Can't disagree with that logic but that means putting Orla on an FFA is redundant.

I have olra & fi as a team, if one is on, both are on in my eyes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    nope, Day 1 was no munch so no peek, day 2 is first munch so only 1 peek

GUYS, LOOK...... SHE SLIPPED UP

Shes a wolf.

Good seers peak during the day, Wolf seer peeks at night

Good has 2 peeks (Day 1 and Day 2) Wolf Seer has 1 so far (just night 1)

She thinks the good seer has one because she only has one. Orla is a wolf. Take that b!tch down

She is a wolf. Lynch her

I have olra & fi as a team, if one is on, both are on in my eyes

Me too, but Im focusing on Orla now, I will get to others after Lynch. Orla first

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

D&D uses d20

The house of Cards Orla poorly built is all but burnt to the ground. Thank you.

-Pierce Hawthorne
    During Day 1, Pierce will be able to pass his Norwegian Troll doll to another player, the doll will be passed from player to player once a day. If Troy is given the doll, Pierce will invite Troy to join him in his mansion, and the two will have a backroom for 48hrs. If Evil Troy finds the doll, Pierce will join the evil team.

This whole doll thing is messy . . .

So the goodies want the doll to go to Troy and the baddies want the doll to goto Evil Troy ?

If goody Troy gets the doll that's one less potential baddy ? Am I reading that correct ?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Me too, but Im focusing on Orla now, I will get to others after Lynch. Orla first

I think Orla's fate is sealed to be honest. Why not plan ahead now?

Orla will be my vote.

I think Orla's fate is sealed to be honest. Why not plan ahead now?

I have a plan . . I asked a question can somebody answer .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Type isla please

• Advertisement

I think your reading of the situation is correct. Now, pray-tell what is your plan??

Yes derry,

Frank WW wrote: »
    Type isla please

Tell you what, you answer my question and I will type it the way you have asked (even though I actually did this exact thing for somebody already) . .

If Good Troy gets the Doll then that stops the Baddies from getting one less goody ? Its valuable to the goodies to get the doll to Troy ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I am really sorry but not sure when I can get on today, a lot going on and not back home yet. I know I need to vote but not wanting to just pick someone...

Frank WW wrote: »
    Type isla please

isla

I think your reading of the situation is correct. Now, pray-tell what is your plan??
    Yes derry,

-Ass Crack Bandit
    The Ass Crack Bandit constantly stalks mayhem is his, or her MO, looking for exposed ass cracks to drop coins into.

Now, if we knew who had the doll and but we needed Troy to come out publically, would that be worth it ? (Troy coming out to guarantee one less villain) . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ha. I believed Orla until she said Katie was Troy. Big fvck up!!! :D

Dear Sker, My team will tonight munch anghus. Please can you take down Isla.

Then tomorrow on whichever one is protected my team will kill whichever was protected, Could you please kill off Phil?
    If either one of them if protected, my team will kill the protected member, If you could kill off Derry thanks. After that we will kill off Abigail if we are still alive, could you kill off Jake?

Yes we are technically on different teams but I feel like we are behind. at least this way we will not cross kills.

Night all I really do need to sleep

-Ass Crack Bandit
    The Ass Crack Bandit constantly stalks mayhem is his, or her MO, looking for exposed ass cracks to drop coins into.

Now, if we knew who had the doll and but we needed Troy to come out publically, would that be worth it ? (Troy coming out to guarantee one less villain) . .

I think I'm following where you're going...

• Advertisement

-Ass Crack Bandit

if you have the doll and can pass it now, declare that before the lynch please, otherwise drop it as it can only be passed once a day.

Advertisement