Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Dear Sker, My team will tonight munch anghus. Please can you take down Isla.

Then tomorrow on whichever one is protected my team will kill whichever was protected, Could you please kill off Phil?
    If either one of them if protected, my team will kill the protected member, If you could kill off Derry thanks. After that we will kill off Abigail if we are still alive, could you kill off Jake?

Yes we are technically on different teams but I feel like we are behind. at least this way we will not cross kills.

Night all I really do need to sleep

What??? I'm only sixth on the list. Fvck yous!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Nice work Angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    What??? I'm only sixth on the list. Fvck yous!!!!

We're obviously low hanging fruit to the angry wolfies:D:D:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Then tomorrow on whichever one is protected my team will kill whichever was protected, Could you please kill off Phil?
    If either one of them if protected, my team will kill the protected member, If you could kill off Derry thanks. After that we will kill off Abigail if we are still alive, could you kill off Jake?

Yes we are technically on different teams but I feel like we are behind. at least this way we will not cross kills.

Seer fiona, dont waste a seer on anyone suggested by my nemesis. It be a waste

My guess is that this is back to front - Orla is actually the SK, and it's a message to the wolves. Because surely if Orla was a wolf they'd have come up with a better plan in the back room, than have her claim Abed and name Katie as Troy. It seems like a lone thought poorly thought out plan.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    if you have the doll and can pass it now, declare that before the lynch please, otherwise drop it as it can only be passed once a day.

I have until 10am to declare it . .

Currently I chose to give the doll to ISLA or Isla as you prefer. .

I must add, if my powers were to give people genital herpes, you wouldn't get me to switch from Isla, but since its just a raggy doll, I will allow it for the good of the college . .:D

We need to focus on steve and fiona. Steve has been anything but helpful, while fiona is giving me vibes of paling with Orla when I rattled Orla initially

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    -Pierce Hawthorne
    During Day 1, Pierce will be able to pass his Norwegian Troll doll to another player, the doll will be passed from player to player once a day. If Troy is given the doll, Pierce will invite Troy to join him in his mansion, and the two will have a backroom for 48hrs. If Evil Troy finds the doll, Pierce will join the evil team.

This whole doll thing is messy . . .

So the goodies want the doll to go to Troy and the baddies want the doll to goto Evil Troy ?

If goody Troy gets the doll that's one less potential baddy ? Am I reading that correct ?

My one worry is there is nothing in that ruling that states when one of the Troys gets the doll, the doll moves out of play. If it stays in play, then Pierce can't be confirmed as a goody. When Good Troy gets it, there's a possibility that Bad Troy already had it, meaning Pierce is evil and trying to play Good Troy. If the Bad Troy hadn't got it before Good Troy, but it stays in play, he might get it afterwards, meaning Pierce can be flipped after being a confirmed goody.

Anyway, I've registered my vote for Orla and would suggest everyone do too. may as well off the wolf we know.

One thing I'll say here is I don't know what the hell Orla's plan was. A brief glance at Troy's powers shows that claiming a seer on a claim of knowing who is troy was tantamount to suicide. So either Orla and the wolves did not read the rules, or they've decided to sacrifice Orla tonight.

Angus, how did you KNOW Orla was a wolf? You've been adamant all day but not provided any explanation as to why (that I remember).

Also, could well be plenty of red herrings in the above, but if the bolded bit is to be believed, then it might mean that we have got lucky with Gertrude and/or Gabriel or indeed one of those from this morning if they cross-targeted.

Angus WW wrote: »
    We need to focus on steve and fiona. Steve has been anything but helpful, while fiona is giving me vibes of paling with Orla when I rattled Orla initially

I'm ok with that, but barbara deserves further attention as well imo. I'm not gone off Frank just yet either

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

This need to be out on the thread however unlikely. If angus is wolf, he will not be munched by own team. this strategy would keep him alive for a while and as i am marked for death, i need the idea to be have been brought up before i forget.

I have until 10am to declare it . .

Currently I chose to give the doll to ISLA or Isla as you prefer. .

I must add, if my powers were to give people genital herpes, you wouldn't get me to switch from Isla, but since its just a raggy doll, I will allow it for the good of the college . .:D

Isla, when can you pass it along?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Also, could well be plenty of red herrings in the above, but if the bolded bit is to be believed, then it might mean that we have got lucky with Gertrude and/or Gabriel or indeed one of those from this morning if they cross-targeted.

Tbh, I'd ignore that post altogether...

Katie WW wrote: »
    My one worry is there is nothing in that ruling that states when one of the Troys gets the doll, the doll moves out of play. If it stays in play, then Pierce can't be confirmed as a goody. When Good Troy gets it, there's a possibility that Bad Troy already had it, meaning Pierce is evil and trying to play Good Troy. If the Bad Troy hadn't got it before Good Troy, but it stays in play, he might get it afterwards, meaning Pierce can be flipped after being a confirmed goody.

I received the doll today.

That means only one other person has had it outside of Pierce yesterday, odds on that person being Bad Troy ? (You know I love odds). .

Isla, when can you pass it along?

I can change my choice up until 10am . .

I asked them what happens to the doll if I die and got no response . .

And you passed the doll to Isla yes derry?

I received the doll today.

That means only one other person has had it outside of Pierce yesterday, odds on that person being Bad Troy ? (You know I love odds). .

Admittedly, very, very low. It would have been monumentally unlucky for the village to hit Bad Troy that quick (presuming you aren't Bad Troy btw :P)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I can change my choice up until 10am . .

I asked them what happens to the doll if I die and got no response . .

what happens if you give the doll to orla

The situation is that this doll could make an extra baddy so its worth a seer peek IMO . .

Good Troy come forward, I give him the Doll and seer peeks whoever has come forward, we know that we don't have to worry about the doll anymore ? Yes ? Otherwise I give the doll to a group chosen target and we hope its not a baddy ?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    what happens if you give the doll to orla

I have no idea why you would even suggest that:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

And you passed the doll to Isla yes derry?

No, I chose Isla initially but have until 10am to confirm, they said they will ask me again in the morning . .

Please dont pass to isla, pass to either jake or katie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Feel free to peek me tonight as someone suggested, I've nothing to hide.

I asked if people wanted it.

But Barbera, I think is chang. I think her mission day one was to get people to talk Spanish.
    Eva: Was posting before roles were revealed, now completely gone

Phil, because purely based on anghus reasoning reading over what you missed makes you evil and as a sub I feel they are paying too much attention

Orla's FFA worth highlighting again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I have no idea why you would even suggest that:eek::eek::eek::eek:

i didn't suggest it :eek::eek::eek:

Ok Guys . .

So I have the doll . . If I die, its not clear what happens the doll . . It may die with me, as I said I didn't get an answer to what happens if I die . . So would the baddies risk killing me and losing the chance to get another baddy ?

Given that, if Troy comes forward, I give him the doll, the hero protects him from tomorrows lynch and the seer peeks the Troy who comes forward. Then after 10am tomorrow the doll issue is gone, we know one more goody (Troy), you know at least I am even more likely good or helpful and I can coin another ass ?

Please dont pass to isla, pass to either jake or katie.

If the aim is to try and pass it to Tony then don't do this. It's not me. And Katie has already said it's not her when Orla said she was.

If the aim is just to have it in a goodie's hands, then fair enough. I'm grand, and I've had Katie in the safe bucket for a while too, so would think it'd be okay.

The situation is that this doll could make an extra baddy so its worth a seer peek IMO . .

Good Troy come forward, I give him the Doll and seer peeks whoever has come forward, we know that we don't have to worry about the doll anymore ? Yes ? Otherwise I give the doll to a group chosen target and we hope its not a baddy ?

The possible problem is if the wolves HAVE mucked up by not reading the rules, its highly likely that whoever comes forward as Troy dies. (Unless the BG can protect Troy). But if the doll dies with someone if they are holding it when they die, that might be worth it too actually.

So Troy, do you want your doll ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Ahem
    The Troll: The Wolf Team cannot pass the troll amongst themselves, they must always pass it to another team. Discussion of the troll is not banned, but discouraged. Requesting the troll on thread is banned

Advertisement