Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vote cast, btw. Turned out easy in the end, when I'd no idea up to an hour ago!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Guys, please don't request the doll on thread. It's specifically in the rules NOT to request the doll on thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So Troy, do you want your doll ?

Troy isn't allowed ask for the doll btw. no one is. There's a rule that no one is actually allowed ask for the doll :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Orla's FFA worth highlighting again.

Barbara is the only one I wanna talk to off that list.

Can people at least see now that Orla is who she is that I have good intentions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    The possible problem is if the wolves HAVE mucked up by not reading the rules, its highly likely that whoever comes forward as Troy dies. (Unless the BG can protect Troy). But if the doll dies with someone if they are holding it when they die, that might be worth it too actually.

I can only pass the doll tomorrow . . If the wolves risk munching me they wont know either . . I have to believe that mods would give me the same answer they are giving the wolves . . Which is no answer at all . . So if I die the doll could die with me . .

Come on wolves . . Kill me . . Or Isla . :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »

I've seen other colleges where students threw their team-mates under a bus to earn villagery points. So, no certainties yet.

But I'll ease off for now.

My niggle is that it makes zero sense for Orla to commit suicide the way she did, unless it was to help with a larger plan. so I can't, for now, rule out the idea that she sacrificed herself to help you gain credibility...

Jake WW wrote: »
    If the aim is to try and pass it to Tony then don't do this. It's not me. And Katie has already said it's not her when Orla said she was.

If the aim is just to have it in a goodie's hands, then fair enough. I'm grand, and I've had Katie in the safe bucket for a while too, so would think it'd be okay.

I just think katie or yourself are better options than others

It helps. I'm still not ready to hold hands and play follow the leader, but it goes some way to assuaging my suspicions about you. I agree with you on Barbara btw. And Steve.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Guys, please don't request the doll on thread. It's specifically in the rules NOT to request the doll on thread

If Troy says "Hi I am Troy" how is he requesting the doll ? He is just saying Hi . .

• Advertisement

My niggle is that it makes zero sense for Orla to commit suicide the way she did, unless it was to help with a larger plan. so I can't, for now, rule out the idea that she sacrificed herself to help you gain credibility...

Fair enough, keep an open mind.

I say onto steve barbara and fiona, with the F bomb being top of my list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Ahem
    The Troll: The Wolf Team cannot pass the troll amongst themselves, they must always pass it to another team. Discussion of the troll is not banned, but discouraged. Requesting the troll on thread is banned

is comming out as troy banned?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I just think katie or yourself are better options than others

I do not think Katie is a good option for the Doll!
    Are you kidding me.

That is what orla wanted!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Troy isn't allowed ask for the doll btw. no one is. There's a rule that no one is actually allowed ask for the doll :o

well done guys we wouldn't want an advantage to slip in for the goodies

Ewan WW wrote: »
    well done guys we wouldn't want an advantage to slip in for the goodies

Eh, just pointing out the rules. Not against Troy coming out at all.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I do not think Katie is a good option for the Doll!
    Are you kidding me.

That is what orla wanted!

Well if the theory is Im on Orlas team (which is bull) then I guess it look wrong to suggest it.

But Im not on her team, and I trust Jake and Katie more than most here. I suggest Jake then if not katie.

I thought about this . .

Not an accusation, just a theory for discussion. . .

If the seer hasn't peeked Angus, they have to do it now and come out if he is bad an leading us up the wrong path. He is leading the charge and has a lot of influence after his seer like prediction on Orla (with very little evidence put forward).

He was heavily involved in getting the two people lynched the first two nights . . If Orla, as you suggest, is suicidal, who better then to lift off Angus ? That's a powerful villager/baddy right there . .

Sorry Angus but you have a 100% success rate thus far. You appear to be a shrewd judge of character and spot things almost intuitively . . Yet you totally got the times of the kills yesterday morning wrong when I was piecing together an argument against you . That could happen to anybody but given the power you have over the group this just doesn't sit with me . . It doesn't mean you are bad, but it means you need to be cleared . .

My gut instinct is this....

Good Troy MIGHT be able to create a little band of merry men.

If the seer peaked Troy, Troy learns the seer identity. (If the seer has a baddy caught that we aren't focusing on, bonus points; Troy can act as a conduit for that reveal without the seer actually having to come forward).

Britta can choose two people to enter a backroom, proving her innocence too. If she can invite Troy after Troy learns who the seer is, and provided Britta can invite the two one at a time, then Troy, Britta and the Seer can become a confirmed Trio, as Troy can, confidentially, give Britta the name of the seer to invite. (Giving out the seer's name on thread would obviously be a bad, bad thing)

If the doll hits Troy too, then Troy learns who Pierce is, thus letting that trio possible become a quartet (provided, of course, the doll dies after Troy gets it; if Troy has to pass the doll on, then Pierce would only ever be semi-confirmed, able to vote with the group, but any attempts at influence would be seen with doubt).

But for that to work, the BG would likely need to be alive, and to protect Troy from a munch tomorrow. If the wolves know who Troy is and munch him, the plan would fall apart instantly...

I thought about this . .

Not an accusation, just a theory for discussion. . .

If the seer hasn't peeked Angus, they have to do it now and come out if he is bad an leading us up the wrong path. He is leading the charge and has a lot of influence after his seer like prediction on Orla (with very little evidence put forward).

He was heavily involved in getting the two people lynched the first two nights . . If Orla, as you suggest, is suicidal, who better then to lift off Angus ? That's a powerful villager/baddy right there . .

Sorry Angus but you have a 100% success rate thus far. You appear to be a shrewd judge of character and spot things almost intuitively . . Yet you totally got the times of the kills yesterday morning wrong when I was piecing together an argument against you . That could happen to anybody but given the power you have over the group this just doesn't sit with me . . It doesn't mean you are bad, but it means you need to be cleared . .

Im against the seer coming out, but on the plus side it vindicates me and gives me a lot of stroke.

My ego agrees the seer comes out! But not my heart.

Im not shrew guy, Im not sure about Gab (I hope Im right) I really fear he was good in hindsight

However I tap myself on the back for Orla but she played into outr hnads to be fair.

Well if the theory is Im on Orlas team (which is bull) then I guess it look wrong to suggest it.

But Im not on her team, and I trust Jake and Katie more than most here. I suggest Jake then if not katie.

I don't trust Katie and I don't trust Orla asking me to give the doll to Katie and I don't Trust Orla writing you down as a target in her epitapth. .

The only way I am taking instruction from the group is if Troy asks for it . Otherwise I am making the call . . And I don't think either good or bad wants me making the call because even I will flip a coin and probobley come down on Isla . . Cause as per my previous posts, I want to give isla every bit of crap I can before I die ! !

• Advertisement

We should also assume Brendan Gert and even Gab was a potential roled goodie. Hopefully not.

I don't trust Katie

I thought we were working together now :(

For what its worth, I do trust you now. This evening, my trust of you and one or two others has gone up, and my trust of others has gone down a bit.

My gut instinct is this....

Good Troy MIGHT be able to create a little band of merry men.

If the seer peaked Troy, Troy learns the seer identity. (If the seer has a baddy caught that we aren't focusing on, bonus points; Troy can act as a conduit for that reveal without the seer actually having to come forward).

Britta can choose two people to enter a backroom, proving her innocence too. If she can invite Troy after Troy learns who the seer is, and provided Britta can invite the two one at a time, then Troy, Britta and the Seer can become a confirmed Trio, as Troy can, confidentially, give Britta the name of the seer to invite. (Giving out the seer's name on thread would obviously be a bad, bad thing)

If the doll hits Troy too, then Troy learns who Pierce is, thus letting that trio possible become a quartet (provided, of course, the doll dies after Troy gets it; if Troy has to pass the doll on, then Pierce would only ever be semi-confirmed, able to vote with the group, but any attempts at influence would be seen with doubt).

But for that to work, the BG would likely need to be alive, and to protect Troy from a munch tomorrow. If the wolves know who Troy is and munch him, the plan would fall apart instantly...

True if Troy is killed, but the doll will surely die with him and the wolves kill a villager (like they prob will anyway) and the doll issue is resolved . . Sorry Troy, but I think its your time to shine and put your kneck on the block buddy .

The rules do not prevent Troy from saying hi . .

I don't trust Katie and I don't trust Orla asking me to give the doll to Katie and I don't Trust Orla writing you down as a target in her epitapth. .

The only way I am taking instruction from the group is if Troy asks for it . Otherwise I am making the call . . And I don't think either good or bad wants me making the call because even I will flip a coin and probobley come down on Isla . . Cause as per my previous posts, I want to give isla every bit of crap I can before I die ! !

Please dont pass to Fiona, Steve, Barb, Clodagh, Isla or Abigail

Please dont give it to Isla.

True if Troy is killed, but the doll will surely die with him and the wolves kill a villager (like they prob will anyway) and the doll issue is resolved . . Sorry Troy, but I think its your time to shine and put your kneck on the block buddy .

The rules do not prevent Troy from saying hi . .

It also puts a target on Troy. Dont come out Troy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm not convinced Troy should come out. I dont see any real advantage to it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Also, I'm about to have a few pints tonight. So apologies in advance.

Please dont pass to Fiona, Steve, Barb, Clodagh, Isla or Abigail

Please dont give it to Isla.

This comment confuses me. Not because I'm in it but because it makes little to no sense.

Why is Isla named twice??

I thought we were working together now :(

For what its worth, I do trust you now. This evening, my trust of you and one or two others has gone up, and my trust of others has gone down a bit.

Yeh, Orla sort of screwed that up . .

I don't completely distrust you (that's progress ?!), but when a wolf asks you to get the doll to somebody, its not great . .

I am still concerned with Angus Influence. Not that he's bad, but that he's been instrumental in the last two lynches. . I think building up a group of known goodies should also be a strategy worth exploring (like my Troy idea).

• Advertisement

Because hes thinking of passing to Isla dummie. Im emphisising it

Advertisement