Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Yeh, Orla sort of screwed that up . .

I don't completely distrust you (that's progress ?!), but when a wolf asks you to get the doll to somebody, its not great . .

I am still concerned with Angus Influence. Not that he's bad, but that he's been instrumental in the last two lynches. . I think building up a group of known goodies should also be a strategy worth exploring (like my Troy idea).

Yeay! I can work with that. High bout you come here and give me a big hug :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Abbie, who ever you vote for you will learn their role if they live.

Vote for Fiona or Steve or Barb, learn their role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Don't protect me anyways. Wp angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Because hes thinking of passing to Isla dummie. Im emphisising it

No need to be so mean about it:(:(:(

tumblr_m50wg7WfOr1qkwym7.png

Abbie, who ever you vote for you will learn their role if they live.

Vote for Fiona or Steve or Barb, learn their role

Annie the character not abigail WW BTW, I misspelt

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Don't protect me anyways. Wp angus

Sorry what, I dont follow.

If the BG is listening, protect Jake or Katie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Yeay! I can work with that. High bout you come here and give me a big hug :D

feature_frenemies_feature.jpg

Isla, when can you pass it along?

???????

???????

I wrongly assumed you had the doll, Derry claims hes passing it to you

• Advertisement

???????

You are due to receive a package from me tomorrow . .

I don't trust Angus, yet, so wont be taking instructions from him . .

I am taking the stance that if I don't trust people, the following is how I will process their demands :

200_s.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

catching up on today's actions. Well done Angus that's some spot, however you did it.

Derry, Katie and Angus in my goodie camp, but only Derry has a 85%+ confidence rating

Angus around 70% and Katie around 60%

You are due to receive a package from me tomorrow . .

I don't trust Angus, yet, so wont be taking instructions from him . .

I am taking the stance that if I don't trust people, the following is how I will process their demands :

200_s.gif

Ill stop harrassing you so about the doll.

Why isla though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

have we come to a consensus on who to vote for yet?

Phil, vote Orla, she's admitted to being a wolf.

Phil WW wrote: »
    have we come to a consensus on who to vote for yet?

c6da8a3317d9a2924472957cae72acd46ca4f33ea49181ea269fd94de10d99dc.jpg

Ill stop harrassing you so about the doll.

Why isla though?

Initially it was because she annoyed me and while causing mayhem (as is my character) I felt it fun targeting her . .

But, I don't trust you because of the error you made regarding timeframes of yesterdays kill and the influence you hold over the group. I think its a very healthy scepticism. It doesn't mean you are bad, but it means I need to know you are good before taking suggestions from you.

Even after all her ranting yesterday, Isla is not on anybodys radar as far I can see and that's as good a reason as any . .

You see I like my Troy idea. While flawed, its the only way I know we have a plan that I can at least trust was intended to be helpful.

I will have a think further about how we might make my troy thing work .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'm bored now that the vote has been sown up

Wait guys . .

If Orla is

Evil Jeff
    Should Evil Jeff be lynched, he will be able to give a Winger Speech to get himself off the hook, and have the player with the second most votes lynched in his stead.

Shame we're still midway Derry, cause I'm really high on you.

HIGH ON YOU!

HIGH!

*sigh*

Ok, screw it. Been weighing this up, but I figure that I maybe did a little too well earlier when Orla was acting the maggot.

Something Angus said has stuck with me. Namely, Orla was using the wolves seer powers to call me Troy. I still don't know what the end game was; did they not read the rules fully, or is this a plan to boost someone. I'm a bit worried about how Angus is saying Troy shouldn't come out this evening, and I also am fairly certain I'm dead in the morning if I don't.
    tumblr_m6nne3gnAu1qbi1f7o6_500.gif

I don't believe Orla was that lucky that she caught me as Troy, but she did catch me. Hence why I knew that I should have got a message. hence why I knew rules about Troy and the doll. hence why I posted the plan earlier. I really don't know, maybe it was that they didn't realize I was going to be told if the seer peaked me, and they thought they could get Orla

Orla called me Troy because the wolves know I am Troy.

I'll be honest, I'm throwing major shade Angus' way at the moment too, because I asked earlier and didn't get a response....Angus nearly immediately focused on me when he was trying to get people to vote for Orla. There wasn't pleas to other people; I feel, and I could be wrong, as if there was a bit of work going on there, and for some reason, I was being set up as the central character of it. Angus was also the one pushing the "OH THEY CAUGHT TROY CAUSE THEY USED THEIR SEER POWERS!" thing immediately.

Orla knew I was Troy because the wolves know I am, so at this point, I figure I may as well out myself, rather than die tomorrow letting everyone think I denied it. Especially if they know I'm good Troy, and they off me, then they can claim Good Troy unopposed. My reluctance earlier was because I wasn't sure what Orla was playing at, that I thought she was fishing, and so tried to throw her off. But once Angus brought up the seer powers...it makes too much sense that someone on the wolves did checked me out and found out who I was.

Derry, to use your argument from earlier...whats the chances I get picked at random AND they happen to pick my role too?

I repeat...Especially if they know I'm good Troy, and they off me, then they can claim Good Troy unopposed.

Why, Angus, were you against Troy revealing himself, after being so sure earlier Orla knew I was Troy because of her "wolves seer info"?

• Advertisement

Wait guys . .

If Orla is

Evil Jeff
    Should Evil Jeff be lynched, he will be able to give a Winger Speech to get himself off the hook, and have the player with the second most votes lynched in his stead.

I think we have to take that risk to be honest. I heard tales of villages that kept known wolves around for longer periods and it ended badly. Plus I would say most have voted now so it's too late

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tigger wrote: »
    well its a good thing you thought of that before i cast my non returnable vote

TAXI!!!!!!!

Sorry what, I dont follow.

Im catching up and replying there was talk of me being munched by orla so I was telling BG not to protect me

And saying wp to you on catching orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wait guys . .

If Orla is

Evil Jeff

Well we have to kill him sometime, unless we are certain of 2 baddies, and split the vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Jeez you guys, lets remember the rules shall we, post in your anon identities

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Between a birthday and a cup final win, today is a write off. I have to be raced tomorrow because I've taken the mickey so far. I'm sorry to the mods for wasting a spot so far.

Shame we're still midway Derry, cause I'm really high on you.

HIGH ON YOU!

HIGH!

*sigh*

Ok, screw it. Been weighing this up, but I figure that I maybe did a little too well earlier when Orla was acting the maggot.

Something Angus said has stuck with me. Namely, Orla was using the wolves seer powers to call me Troy. I still don't know what the end game was; did they not read the rules fully, or is this a plan to boost someone. I'm a bit worried about how Angus is saying Troy shouldn't come out this evening, and I also am fairly certain I'm dead in the morning if I don't.
    tumblr_m6nne3gnAu1qbi1f7o6_500.gif

I don't believe Orla was that lucky that she caught me as Troy, but she did catch me. Hence why I knew that I should have got a message. hence why I knew rules about Troy and the doll. hence why I posted the plan earlier. I really don't know, maybe it was that they didn't realize I was going to be told if the seer peaked me, and they thought they could get Orla

Orla called me Troy because the wolves know I am Troy.

I'll be honest, I'm throwing major shade Angus' way at the moment too, because I asked earlier and didn't get a response....Angus nearly immediately focused on me when he was trying to get people to vote for Orla. There wasn't pleas to other people; I feel, and I could be wrong, as if there was a bit of work going on there, and for some reason, I was being set up as the central character of it. Angus was also the one pushing the "OH THEY CAUGHT TROY CAUSE THEY USED THEIR SEER POWERS!" thing immediately.

Orla knew I was Troy because the wolves know I am, so at this point, I figure I may as well out myself, rather than die tomorrow letting everyone think I denied it. Especially if they know I'm good Troy, and they off me, then they can claim Good Troy unopposed. My reluctance earlier was because I wasn't sure what Orla was playing at, that I thought she was fishing, and so tried to throw her off. But once Angus brought up the seer powers...it makes too much sense that someone on the wolves did checked me out and found out who I was.

Derry, to use your argument from earlier...whats the chances I get picked at random AND they happen to pick my role too?

I repeat...Especially if they know I'm good Troy, and they off me, then they can claim Good Troy unopposed.

Why, Angus, were you against Troy revealing himself, after being so sure earlier Orla knew I was Troy because of her "wolves seer info"?

F**k . . I have to go out for Ice cream with the kids now . . Or I would if I wasn't in college . . :(

My heads melted a bit . . Do you mind elaborating on your question to me ? Is it, what are the odds that they peaked you on the 2nd day and got lucky ?

I suppose if we factor in 4 deaths. 21 remaining . . 2 peer views minus potential 5 wolves leaves 1/14 chance ? Still not very high 7% . .

Although if you are correct about Angus (who I suspect is the kind of student we have all seen ace tests before), I believe they are an extremely insightful student that might of spotted any hints you gave which put you on their radar . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Am I right in thinking we aren't getting or at least didn't get the voting record? I thought the whole point was that we used the voting against the wolves sure they can just block vote with impunity if that's the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

My gut instinct is this....

Good Troy MIGHT be able to create a little band of merry men.

If the seer peaked Troy, Troy learns the seer identity. (If the seer has a baddy caught that we aren't focusing on, bonus points; Troy can act as a conduit for that reveal without the seer actually having to come forward).

Britta can choose two people to enter a backroom, proving her innocence too. If she can invite Troy after Troy learns who the seer is, and provided Britta can invite the two one at a time, then Troy, Britta and the Seer can become a confirmed Trio, as Troy can, confidentially, give Britta the name of the seer to invite. (Giving out the seer's name on thread would obviously be a bad, bad thing)

If the doll hits Troy too, then Troy learns who Pierce is, thus letting that trio possible become a quartet (provided, of course, the doll dies after Troy gets it; if Troy has to pass the doll on, then Pierce would only ever be semi-confirmed, able to vote with the group, but any attempts at influence would be seen with doubt).

But for that to work, the BG would likely need to be alive, and to protect Troy from a munch tomorrow. If the wolves know who Troy is and munch him, the plan would fall apart instantly...

I like this. And even if the troll doll doesn't die once it hits you, you can still pass it among your team of merry men knowing that it won't fall in to the hands of your evil counterpart.

If the BG is listening, protect Jake or Katie

Don't protect me. Just don't.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking we aren't getting or at least didn't get the voting record? I thought the whole point was that we used the voting against the wolves sure they can just block vote with impunity if that's the case.

Well done! You've caught on.

Advertisement