Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Well done! You've caught on.

You're some clown, It's not in the op ffs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Well we have to kill him sometime, unless we are certain of 2 baddies, and split the vote.

There is only one way to make sure the doll doesn't get into the wrong hands that I can see . .

Lynch me . .

The wolves will go after Katie if she is telling the truth. If Orla is Evil Jeff, you can pocket her (not listen to a word she says) for later and she cant really do much other then be in the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

phew it's all happening tonight.

Katie why do you think the wolves caught you as Troy as opposed to peeking you?

You don't have to say/reference them exactly, but did you leave hints that could have been picked up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    You're some clown, It's not in the op ffs.

No. No, it's not.

Angus . . Whats the story ?

How do you find Katies reveal ?

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    There is only one way to make sure the doll doesn't get into the wrong hands that I can see . .

Lynch me . .

The wolves will go after Katie if she is telling the truth. If Orla is Evil Jeff, you can pocket her (not listen to a word she says) for later and she cant really do much other then be in the game.

Er ... no. Just lynch Orla. If she's Evil Jeff, we just lynch her again tomorrow. At least then we'll know if it was a once off power or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    F**k . . I have to go out for Ice cream with the kids now . . Or I would if I wasn't in college . . :(

My heads melted a bit . . Do you mind elaborating on your question to me ? Is it, what are the odds that they peaked you on the 2nd day and got lucky ?

I suppose if we factor in 4 deaths. 21 remaining . . 2 peer views minus potential 5 wolves leaves 1/14 chance ? Still not very high 7% . .

Although if you are correct about Angus (who I suspect is the kind of student we have all seen ace tests before), I believe they are an extremely insightful student that might of spotted any hints you gave which put you on their radar . .

To stress, I believe they did peak me.

They could have peaked me cause I have tried from the start to actually do stuff, not posting fluff. Could be that Orla was genuine and peaked me because we shared a name in a previous life. It wouldn't be hard to peak a rolled goody quickly, since we make up a third of the good guys, so only a 1/3 chance of getting a rolled goody.

With no peak, the chances they chanced their arm and were successful at guessing I'm Troy are minimal; they had to choose me at random from a list of 14 people, and then Troy from a list of 7 or 8 good rolled characters...

...but I do feel as if they knew I was Troy this evening. I got peaked by the wolves, and they tried to do something with it this evening.

Derry, Id say most people have voted now, and I'd be worried about splitting votes. We know Orla is a wolf, so I think, for now, we're better just offing her...

it's too early in the game and we haven't heard from a seer or a priest and so don't have a cohort of defintitely good villagers to rally around, therefore we cannot allow a known wolf to live.

Oh, also...the only time I feel I alluded to me being Troy was when I accused Frank, temporarily, of being Evil Troy. I was on the looking for my doppleganger and thought I spotted something there.

I've grown off that idea as the day went on. Want to add here....I did an FFA earlier today but don't stand by it now at all. If I die, don't let anyone use todays FFA to work against anyone I voted for...

Holly WW wrote: »
    phew it's all happening tonight.

Katie why do you think the wolves caught you as Troy as opposed to peeking you?

You don't have to say/reference them exactly, but did you leave hints that could have been picked up?

Evil Abed has seer powers. The presumption is he peeked Katie.

Actually, Orla might have been telling a truth with that one, that as Evil Abed she chose Katie out of all to peek because that's who she played last game. ie, that Orla is Evil Abed, not Evil Jake. They'd lose a seer by her suicide but maybe they figured she was a gonner anyway and were using the sacrifice to gain other ways.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Evil Jake?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Evil Jake?

Whoops! Evil Jeff.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Actually, Orla might have been telling a truth with that one, that as Evil Abed she chose Katie out of all to peek because that's who she played last game. ie, that Orla is Evil Abed, not Evil Jake. They'd lose a seer by her suicide but maybe they figured she was a gonner anyway and were using the sacrifice to gain other ways.

lol, nobody lynch that man.

Possibly. I felt people weren't massive on Orla's case until she tried ropeing me into things. When Angus was pushing for Orla, people weren't biting particularly hard. Angus seemed to work hard trying to get my support, getting me involved before Orla dropped the revelation and claim of being the seer.

Maybe they didn't know I'd know Orla was lying, and thought by outing me, I'd give her credibility against Angus.

I'd be more worried by the evil jake story, but as pointed out, she's a goner tomorrow then anyway.

Ah after everything that has gone down today I am pretty convinced that Orla is bad Abed. It seems likely that he peeked Katie - the thing with Angus is troubling - his full confidence that Orla was a wolf, his rallying cry to Katie more than anyone else - Katie role revealing as good - could all be an elaborate wolf strategy.

Anyway, for now we know what we have to do... get Orla to the gallows and hope she doesn't get in a road traffic accident along the way and rob us of our our lynching fun

Katie WW wrote: »
    Possibly. I felt people weren't massive on Orla's case until she tried ropeing me into things. When Angus was pushing for Orla, people weren't biting particularly hard. Angus seemed to work hard trying to get my support, getting me involved before Orla dropped the revelation and claim of being the seer.

True. I certainly wasn't gone on lynching her at the time. I even defended her, dammnit!! But she was near the top, if not exactly at the top of the FFAs so maybe they thought it was worth the risk of her going to be lynched anyway to get something else back. Here's the FFAs btw, to the best of my knowledge:

Katie Frank Steve Derry
    Angus Orla Barbara
    Abigail Steve Frank Barbara
    Phil Orla Fiona Henry
    Jake Steve Angus Henry
    Frank Orla Abigail Barbara
    Orla Barbara Eva Phil
    Fiona Phil Eva Isla
    Derry Angus Katie Phil

(I know yours, Katie are now erroneous, but just posting what was voted for. And Derry voted for four players, so I just took the first three).

That leaves the following as in the race should it have gone ahead:

Barbara 4
    Orla 3
    Steve 3
    Phil 3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

True. I certainly wasn't gone on lynching her at the time. I even defended her, dammnit!! But she was near the top, if not exactly at the top of the FFAs so maybe they thought it was worth the risk of her going to be lynched anyway to get something else back. Here's the FFAs btw, to the best of my knowledge:

Katie Frank Steve Derry
    Angus Orla Barbara
    Phil Orla Fiona Henry
    Jake Steve Angus Henry
    Orla Barbara Eva Phil
    Fiona Phil Eva Isla
    Derry Angus Katie Phil

(I know yours, Katie are now erroneous, but just posting what was voted for. And Derry voted for four players, so I just took the first three).

Barbara 4
    Orla 3
    Steve 3
    Phil 3

Please remove orlas tainted ffa from that before tallying anything!

Phil WW wrote: »
    Please remove orlas tainted ffa from that before tallying anything!

Its worth at least noting its identical to Fionas...

Now we know that Orla is bad, is it worth looking at Phil's theory of Fiona being on the same team as her?
    Orla WW wrote: »
    I asked if people wanted it.

But Barbera, I think is chang. I think her mission day one was to get people to talk Spanish.
    Eva: Was posting before roles were revealed, now completely gone

Phil, because purely based on anghus reasoning reading over what you missed makes you evil and as a sub I feel they are paying too much attention
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Phil - Came around today like no ones business and accusing players straight away. Wolfy

Eva - Hasn't contributed much but says today she has her eyes on Angus and me, hasn't explained anything. Watching from afar, perhaps a backroom.

Isla - Bizarre posts are confusing me

TEAM?

This was my comment in response to Phil's:
    Actually, I thought that at first when I saw Eva come up twice in a row out of nowhere. But at least Fiona's reasoning had some merit to it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Called Katie as Troy
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Try trust me. Right, maybe I shouldnt be trusted over anyone else but im right.

Only a wolf would know as much as her after being away so long.

Yall know ive a good point here, shes slipped up and ive caught

I spelt out the letter T R O and Y is my reply to Katie above. TROY spelt out in letters at teh start of each sentence.
    Ignore them Katie. Go long and vote Orla

References to the football background of Troy
    Yes...... Orla is going down.... a few more and we lynch a no good wolf.

Make the switch Katie. Take a punt

Same again.

Pass her the fn doll and BG protect her bum

• Advertisement

To stress, I believe they did peak me.

They could have peaked me cause I have tried from the start to actually do stuff, not posting fluff. Could be that Orla was genuine and peaked me because we shared a name in a previous life. It wouldn't be hard to peak a rolled goody quickly, since we make up a third of the good guys, so only a 1/3 chance of getting a rolled goody.

With no peak, the chances they chanced their arm and were successful at guessing I'm Troy are minimal; they had to choose me at random from a list of 14 people, and then Troy from a list of 7 or 8 good rolled characters...

...but I do feel as if they knew I was Troy this evening. I got peaked by the wolves, and they tried to do something with it this evening.

Derry, Id say most people have voted now, and I'd be worried about splitting votes. We know Orla is a wolf, so I think, for now, we're better just offing her...

We Know Orla is a wolf and we know Angus knew for certain that she was a wolf . . The only people who could know that for certain are wolves and seers, neither of which Angus is claiming..

Angus has gone awfully quiet . .

I vote we keep with the Orla vote (prob too late anyways). If Katie or I am killed I think Angus is prime suspect for tomorrow..... There is too much surrounding Orla "committing suicide" as somebody put it and Angus getting lifted aloft as a hero. .

If the seer is out there try to peek Angus. . If he is guilty he is too strong to leave as is and even sacrificing the seer may prevent him from leading the college to ruin . .

Isla was coined today so people should look out for anything that might suggest the powers she might not of been able to use.

And this was the exchange between me and "Orla" about her including Eva on the list for completely spurious reasons.
    Eva's first post was yesterday, 18:25???

I remember because for ages she and Phil were the ones left to post.
    I assumed considering she has 5 posts total and rules state 10 a day is minimum

Called Katie as Troy

I spelt out the letter T R O and Y is my reply to Katie above. TROY spelt out in letters at teh start of each sentence.

Same again.

I'm not sure this helps your cause like you think it does.

Called Katie as Troy

Same again.

How'd you work out I was Troy?

Katie Frank Steve Derry
    Angus Orla Barbara
    Phil Orla Fiona Henry
    Jake Steve Angus Henry
    Orla Barbara Eva Phil
    Fiona Phil Eva Isla
    Derry Angus Katie Phil

Barbara 4
    Orla 3
    Steve 3
    Phil 3

I don't have a vote tonight (because I missed it last night) and was just f**king around with those names to get a reaction.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I don't believe Orla was that lucky that she caught me as Troy, but she did catch me. Hence why I knew that I should have got a message. hence why I knew rules about Troy and the doll. hence why I posted the plan earlier. I really don't know, maybe it was that they didn't realize I was going to be told if the seer peaked me, and they thought they could get Orla

Orla called me Troy because the wolves know I am Troy.

I'll be honest, I'm throwing major shade Angus' way at the moment too, because I asked earlier and didn't get a response....Angus nearly immediately focused on me when he was trying to get people to vote for Orla. There wasn't pleas to other people; I feel, and I could be wrong, as if there was a bit of work going on there, and for some reason, I was being set up as the central character of it. Angus was also the one pushing the "OH THEY CAUGHT TROY CAUSE THEY USED THEIR SEER POWERS!" thing immediately.

Orla knew I was Troy because the wolves know I am, so at this point, I figure I may as well out myself, rather than die tomorrow letting everyone think I denied it. Especially if they know I'm good Troy, and they off me, then they can claim Good Troy unopposed. My reluctance earlier was because I wasn't sure what Orla was playing at, that I thought she was fishing, and so tried to throw her off. But once Angus brought up the seer powers...it makes too much sense that someone on the wolves did checked me out and found out who I was.

Derry, to use your argument from earlier...whats the chances I get picked at random AND they happen to pick my role too?

I repeat...Especially if they know I'm good Troy, and they off me, then they can claim Good Troy unopposed.

Why, Angus, were you against Troy revealing himself, after being so sure earlier Orla knew I was Troy because of her "wolves seer info"?[/QUOTE]

I was sure Orla was bad, not troy. She has info that Troy has being a wolf

Also I was against you coming out as you would have atarget on your back so you coming out is pointless as you will be killed in Munch. BG should protect you but he may be hit by Evil Annie powers or be dead already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Now we know that Orla is bad, is it worth looking at Phil's theory of Fiona being on the same team as her?

This was my comment in response to Phil's:

It started earlier than that.

I was asking questions and mod clarifications of some stuff that is odd in this game so far, and orla & fiona interjected with their theories using 'i'd imagine ....'

This is what got me intrigued at first, two pwople coming to me in quick suscession with i'd imagine. I posted my 'imagine' post. Orla was quick to school me about the use of the word imagine in english language.

It started earlier than that.

I was asking questions and mod clarifications of some stuff that is odd in this game so far, and orla & fiona interjected with their theories using 'i'd imagine ....'

This is what got me intrigued at first, two pwople coming to me in quick suscession with i'd imagine. I posted my 'imagine' post. Orla was quick to school me about the use of the word imagine in english language.

Yeah, I remember that now that you mention it. I'd put it down as a flimsy connection at the time, but it's starting to look better now we know what we know about Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Its worth at least noting its identical to Fionas...

Its worth noting its not identical to mine, plus why would 2 baddies have similar FFAs, doesn't make sense.

• Advertisement

Called Katie as Troy

Same again.

You are the villager who has convinced everybody to vote for the last two lynched people.

You are the villager who clarified with absolute certainty that Orla was bad and she has freely admitted it so we know for definite you called a baddy and you got one.

If you were the wolf team trying to decide who to munch tomorrow, would you target you ? (either a village seer or a villager with superb ability to pick out wolves). .

I don't think this isn't something the wolves wouldn't of thought of if they have half a brain so I don't think I am setting you up . .

The question is why wouldn't they take you out ?

Advertisement