Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Called Katie as Troy

I spelt out the letter T R O and Y is my reply to Katie above. TROY spelt out in letters at teh start of each sentence.

References to the football background of Troy

Same again.

Pass her the fn doll and BG protect her bum

I have no context on the evening. By the looks of it orla has been caught out by you? All I'd say is that, if your hint was posted tonight, it could have been placed intentionally to back yourself up.

Regardless, I'll vote Orla tonight and batton down the hatches for tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

How did I know Katie was Troy :

I think you looked suss on Day zero, so I assumed you may be hedging your bets on Day 0 when you may be turned bad.

So I knew you were part of the 10. Following day 1, I think your good, but ive no idea which one of the 5 you are.

By deduction I think i figured who 2 roled goods are. So i have a one in three shot your Troy.

I took a guess and it worked out. I was thinking I was wrong when you claimed you didnt want the doll so my references to Troy stopped then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    F**k . . I have to go out for Ice cream with the kids now . . Or I would if I wasn't in college . . :(

My heads melted a bit . . Do you mind elaborating on your question to me ? Is it, what are the odds that they peaked you on the 2nd day and got lucky ?

I suppose if we factor in 4 deaths. 21 remaining . . 2 peer views minus potential 5 wolves leaves 1/14 chance ? Still not very high 7% . .

Although if you are correct about Angus (who I suspect is the kind of student we have all seen ace tests before), I believe they are an extremely insightful student that might of spotted any hints you gave which put you on their radar . .
    How did I know Katie was Troy :

I think you looked suss on Day zero, so I assumed you may be hedging your bets on Day 0 when you may be turned bad.

So I knew you were part of the 10. Following day 1, I think your good, but ive no idea which one of the 5 you are.

By deduction I think i figured who 2 roled goods are. So i have a one in three shot your Troy.

I took a guess and it worked out. I was thinking I was wrong when you claimed you didnt want the doll so my references to Troy stopped then.

I'm onto you Angus . . . ;)

You are the villager who has convinced everybody to vote for the last two lynched people.

You are the villager who clarified with absolute certainty that Orla was bad and she has freely admitted it so we know for definite you called a baddy and you got one.

If you were the wolf team trying to decide who to munch tomorrow, would you target you ? (either a village seer or a villager with superb ability to pick out wolves). .

I don't think this isn't something the wolves wouldn't of thought of if they have half a brain so I don't think I am setting you up . .

The question is why wouldn't they take you out ?

If i was a wolf : Id go after someone thats not Katie, she will most likley be protected, so they would go for someone like Isla perhaps. They will leave me alive as to through shade on me.

I'm onto you Angus . . . ;)

Im no A student, really im not. Just one who prepared for the college life based on previous past papers.

• Advertisement

If i was a wolf : Id go after someone thats not Katie, she will most likley be protected, so they would go for someone like Isla perhaps. They will leave me alive as to through shade on me.

74682863.jpg

If me or Katie dies at this Lynch Angus is most likely bad . . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

And Angus, sorry, I don't think you answered this.

Why were you so certain about Orla?

Why would you die at Lynch, Its Orla for the chop.

If Orla was protected, by being that specific baddy, wolves might block vote me or Derry...

• Advertisement

If orla is evil jeff and all baddies voted for me or Katie we would die! You were the one leading us to Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

so much for interlude music, ah well.

Katie WW wrote: »
    And Angus, sorry, I don't think you answered this.

Why were you so certain about Orla?

My gut. Out of Steve Clodagh Fiona and Orla (the ones just above 10 posts), I feel a wolf or more hids there. I choose Orla to hound and ignored the rest. I think she seemed to up to date with everything to be poppin in. I get Jake had a theory about Britta and her being in the backroom but its a huge stretch for me. I kept on her to see how she and others reacted. Fiona caught my eye too from this. I kept the pressure on her and it paid dividends. Youre welcome

Im outta here for now, but Ill be back before bed time. VOTE ORLA

My gut. Out of Steve Clodagh Fiona and Orla (the ones just above 10 posts), I feel a wolf or more hids there. I choose Orla to hound and ignored the rest. I think she seemed to up to date with everything to be poppin in. I get Jake had a theory about Britta and her being in the backroom but its a huge stretch for me. I kept on her to see how she and others reacted. Fiona caught my eye too from this. I kept the pressure on her and it paid dividends. Youre welcome

You went in super, super strong on a "gut" reaction...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

At 21:04, that's your advice!!? :P

posted at 9:04. form closes at 8:59, no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'm flattered Angus, but unfortunately you're not my type, I prefare guys with 2 legs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

giphy.gif

Good Evening Greendale, Dean Pelton here, of course you already knew that, tee-hee.

As many of you know, we have a small matter of a psychopathic killer loose on campus. I've been asked to reassure you that the matter is under control an- *They did what?*

Now, due to the mob justice being doled out around campus, as Rhonda has informed me *Thank you deanling*, I'm taking a hardline stance on any and all instances to kill fellow students or indeed, faculty, and I hope my appearance will show just how serious I am! As well as this, campus security gear has been heavily upgraded, and all members of the squad now carry binoculars and butterfly nets to aid their search.

I am also banning use of the Meow Meow Beans app from campus, due to, ahem, bugs in the coding that caused certain people to become One's instead of Five's, and that's all I have to say on the matter.

• Advertisement

Guys . .Just running with the wolf theory, if they were looking for an evil Jeff switcharoo, Katie is more important. Then I have nobody safe to give the doll to and they might still get an extra player . . If I die we don't know what happens to the doll . .

Focus on Angus . .

Katie WW wrote: »
    You went in super, super strong on a "gut" reaction...

Yes sir, Ive nothing to lose, gonna enjoy myself and play my way.

Wait . Has somebody died ?

So was Jeff, no kill right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Don't get it. Even if Orla was Evil Jeff, there should have been a second placed player killed.

GMs post just confuses me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

3e7aac04cb49184ef92e4ae449b2c1c3--human-memory.jpg

Well, it would have appeared that my cunning disguise has worked, as I struck fear into the hearts of the guards I had gained access to the Five's lounge. They sure didn't Caesar that coming! See what I did there?

Unfortunately, the Five's had already held their court and I was too late to stop them, and this sad Dean announces that Orla WW was killed by yet another, angry mob. *Rhonda can you get me a number for the riot squad?*

ORLA WW has been lynched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I literally have no clue what is going on.

Yes, Orla dies.... drops mic

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Yes, Orla dies.... drops mic

Which one is Mike?

Advertisement