Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    So was Jeff, no kill right?

You are so suspect dude . .

You chose Orla and were hailed as a team hero. .

It was looking so good and smooth until I spotted the Evil Jeff switcharoo.

The wolves knew Orla wouldn't be lynched . .

They could of chosen any other villager to kill (block vote for anybody)

They could of Killed me (who most people trust) but they might worry about me with the doll so I think that was a clever move, I can wait until the morning).

Instead they somehow managed to sacrifice a member (we all know Orla is bad) and not kill anybody . .

My guess is that when I exposed your game you guys figured out how to have a null alternative . . If two of you voted for 2 people, then there could be a situation where we have most/all votes with Orla and 2 players with two votes . . You could of chosen me and Katie for those two votes (in case we actually get lynched) and either kill two of us or have less suspicion on you if neither of us get killed.

Either way it looks better for you or wolves get two kills.

Derry WW wrote: »

They could of Killed me (who most people trust) but they might worry about me with the doll so I think that was a clever move, I can wait until the morning).

Instead they somehow managed to sacrifice a member (we all know Orla is bad) and not kill anybody . .

My guess is that when I exposed your game you guys figured out how to have a null alternative . . If two of you voted for 2 people, then there could be a situation where we have most/all votes with Orla and 2 players with two votes . . You could of chosen me and Katie for those two votes (in case we actually get lynched) and either kill two of us or have less suspicion on you if neither of us get killed.

Ok, well that's off the table . .:o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Well now that's done with, what's the plan of attack for tomorrow??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

What?

What?

WHAT?

WHAT?

You are as confused as me, i believe you are not a wolf, you might be the sk but you are not a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Nice, night night village

• Advertisement

Yes, Orla dies.... drops mic

That only clears you of the Evil Jeff theory . . You still have an awful lot of question marks . .

I cant understand why the wolves wont munch you tomorrow . . You are the only villager to kill a confirmed baddy . .

I feel there is more then enough dark side surrounding you for the college to be wary of your orders . .

Katie, you are due to get the Doll tomorrow . .

I have also chosen who to coin, but will review while alive . . For the record, I cant coin twice in a row, but I can coin the same character twice . .

Also, as I understand it , unless I am killed before 10am my coin is going to hurt somebody real bad all day . .

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well now that's done with, what's the plan of attack for tomorrow??

Fiona steve and Barbara

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

d4e.jpg

That only clears you of the Evil Jeff theory . . You still have an awful lot of question marks . .

I cant understand why the wolves wont munch you tomorrow . . You are the only villager to kill a confirmed baddy . .

I feel there is more then enough dark side surrounding you for the college to be wary of your orders . .

Katie, you are due to get the Doll tomorrow . .

I have also chosen who to coin, but will review while alive . . For the record, I cant coin twice in a row, but I can coin the same character twice . .

Also, as I understand it , unless I am killed before 10am my coin is going to hurt somebody real bad all day . .
    Keeping me alive keeps suspicions alive

Fiona steve and Barbara

Post analysis for each shall be on your desk by tomorrow morning sir

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What?

What?

WHAT?

WHAT?

You are as confused as me, i believe you are not a wolf, you might be the sk but you are not a wolf.

stone-cold.jpg

Ewan WW wrote: »
    d4e.jpg

il_570xN.578915487_r52e.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    stone-cold.jpg

beer o'clock

i agree.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Hold on.

what just happened????

Ok we lynched Orla (like we didn't see that coming)
    but what was the other thing??? mention of extra security? was it an SK attempt that failed because of a bodyguard protect ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Hold on.

what just happened????

but what was the other thing??? mention of extra security? was it an SK attempt that failed because of a bodyguard protect ?

Actually, yeah, want copping that. Was the first post a failed SK kill?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Hold on.

what just happened????

flavor.

due to intro of the meow meow beans app this morning the fives, promoted to authority by a bug, took juctice into their own hands. the dean sneaked in and found that justice had been served b4 he could intervene.
    we got a lynch, even after dean raised security to prevent mob justice from happening.
    /flavor.

Ok, here's the first effort of post analysis:

Steve WW wrote: »
    Hello fellow classmates!

Starts with an opening, grand
    I now have despacito in my head. Im not unhappy about this.

Fluff - admittedly I started this fluff
    I haven't seen the show either

Stuff about the show
    I like both :)

More despacito stuff
    High 5!

and again
    I read Troy as toy

Fluff
    And let me guess... you know you're good?

Not certain what this is in relation to but it's not explored.
    I'm off to bed. Didn't feel the need to have a shower tonight. No point when I'm traveling all day tomorrow. Night all.

Possible explanation for absence the next day - overconfidence of survival perhaps??
    Meh. Effort. I'm a busy man you know. Things to see. People to do.

Again, not sure what context but this is pure fluff
    Wonder what gabe does be typing IRL for autocorrect to type gee instead of fee.

Fluffity fluff
    Fricking double posts. Stupid app.

The aforementioned copy of my double post... weird.
    Me too tbh.

And the explanation... also weird.
    I missed the vote. I had technical difficulties.

This is their last post. Nothing today.

Conclusions: Nothing of note in his posts but no villager effort either. Most were on Thursday night so they COULD have been hedging before the wolfies found out... but no contribution today AT ALL would make them a low target.

I say this knowing I've been pushing Steve the last two days, voting for him on Friday even. I'm not saying we ignore them but their absence today makes me think there are bigger targets out there.

I'm tired. Anyone wanna do Babs and Fiona?

Did I read somebody say that if the doll is given to a villain (who is not Evil Troy), the villains have to give the Doll to a goody or somebody who is not in their team ?

I am asking for clarification, not making a statement . .

This would make sense as it would otherwise mean if any of the baddies got the doll, then they would be guaranteed they would pass it to Evil Troy . .

Did I read somebody say that if the doll is given to a villain (who is not Evil Troy), the villains have to give the Doll to a goody or somebody who is not in their team ?

This would make sense as it would otherwise mean if any of the baddies got the doll, then they would be guaranteed they would pass it to Evil Troy . .

The Wolf team cannot pass the doll amongst each other. That's in the rules.

By the way, that sig is way too big, it's gonna get you in trouble with the real boards modulators:D:D:D

This is mostly correct, if give to baddie starburns though, it could be given to evil troy next.

• Advertisement

Please dont pass to isla, pass to either jake or katie.

This is why I am asking . .

Angus imploring me not to give the Doll to Isla . .

Again doesn't prove Angus is bad, just that its a funny request . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

@ derry, any chance you could make your sig any smaller?

Henry WW wrote: »
    @ derry, any chance you could make your sig any smaller?

Your wish is my command . .

This is why I am asking . .

Angus imploring me not to give the Doll to Isla . .

Again doesn't prove Angus is bad, just that its a funny request . .

the only reason not to give it to isla, is if we believe katie, then islas very 1st role claim / mention was, 'i am t-bone'. i am t-bone= i am troy. there would be two troys on night 0.

Phil WW wrote: »
    the only reason not to give it to isla, is if we believe katie, then islas very 1st role claim / mention was, 'i am t-bone'. i am t-bone= i am troy. there would be two troys on night 0.

Isla must have claimed every role in the game though:D:D:D

It's like I said about Derry, in the absence of a (valid) counter claim we have to believe her at this point. I think a lot of what she says makes too much sense to be convoluted in a backroom too.

The wolves had knowledge that Katie was Troy. Somehow Angus did too. This muddies the waters a little for Angus but not for Katie.

I'm happy for now that she is who she says she is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Isla must have claimed every role in the game though:D:D:D

It's like I said about Derry, in the absence of a (valid) counter claim we have to believe her at this point. I think a lot of what she says makes too much sense to be convoluted in a backroom too.

The wolves had knowledge that Katie was Troy. Somehow Angus did too. This muddies the waters a little for Angus but not for Katie.

I'm happy for now that she is who she says she is.

Isla does seem to have claimed a lot of different roles, and I'm beginning to think she might be a wolf trying to hide amongst a flurry of claims.

I do think that one of Angus or Katie is evil. It seems strange for Orla to sacrifice herself for not much gain, unless it was to gain credibility for a fellow teammate. If it was Katie, she could be Evil Troy and by pretending to not want the doll gain credibility as the real Troy to convert Pearse. I'm not sold on this idea by the way and it most certainly is flawed but just want to see people's thoughts on it.

Angus seems more likely to be evil, trying to curry favour by outing a wolf.

I'm still also suspicious of Barbara for the same reason as before, strange defence of a post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Phil WW wrote: »

Actually, now that you mention it, there WERE two Troys on Night 0....

Though I personally don't think Isla was one of them.

isla's 1st post.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Dónde está la biblioteca? Me llamo T-Bone, la araña discoteca.

forgot it was in spanish, but again, this is the opening 3 lines to a rap by troy and abed. I dont think it was a role cliam, just having fun.

translations:
    Where is the library? My name is T-Bone, the spider disco.

not long afterwards, somebody posted the actual song that this is quoting from.

t-bone is troy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Attention Greendalians!

Discussion of the troll on thread contravenes the spirit of rule two as a result the function of the Troll will be as follows.

If the Troll is passed back to Pierce, Pierce will invite Troy to join him in his mansion. If the Troll is passed to Evil Troy, Pierce will join the evil team.

From this point there is to be no mention of the Troll on thread, either explicitly or covertly. Players are not permitted to disclose their role with the aim of getting the Troll. If the holder of the troll dies, the Troll disappears from play.

Players directly impacted by this change will receive a PM shortly, please check your pm's in the next 10-15 mins

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Oh-oh, we've been caught by the Dean. Detention upcoming!

Advertisement