Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Wrong pub.

But Eva and hollys conversation, now thats interesting enough to drink too

use the little blue arrow in a multi quote to jump back to the post, then click the "Thread: Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College" top right to get into the thread at that point to view full context.

Holly of all people welcoming her back, she was MIA herself. Holly not coming off well here at all. Is Holly a lurker?

Holly is posting the bare minimum and voting.

okay, holly is a clever player, well read on the thread, didn't mention orla until after they were skuppered. definetely like to hear more from her. She is very onboard the angus is bad theory, and likes all the wolf conspiracy talk around orla being bad abed and katie being bad which could still all be smoke. Possible wolf or sk here.

angus, would you consider adding (not sk or chang) to your notes about me, i'll discuss if you don't see the logic. i could still be a wolf though, need to mention that as I highlighted you being named by orla does not make you not wolf, same logic applies to me.

Named. ^^ named for death.

• Advertisement

if there is only 1 kill in the morning, students need to review orlas sign off post from a sk pov. if two kills in morning then kills pawned off to sk are most likely villagers or sk. with only 1 sk that means only 1/4 of pawned could be sk. might help you narrow down odds for later lynches.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

• Advertisement

isla, i was thinking 'hakuna makuda' but thought gnr cival war more appropriate.

or circle of life

Fiona WW wrote: »
    It yielded 9 results for me, give the full story Phil. :rolleyes:

i believe you are evil.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Feel free to peek me tonight as someone suggested, I've nothing to hide.

there are so many people to peek, hopefully annie voted to lynch you .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Let me do the drunken math,

26 players, 7 dead , 2 kills in the morning

21/2

1 in ten shot of dying

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I see my mistake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    angus, would you consider adding (not sk or chang) to your notes about me, i'll discuss if you don't see the logic. i could still be a wolf though, need to mention that as I highlighted you being named by orla does not make you not wolf, same logic applies to me.

Maybe its because uts early, but im not following you. Explain

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Morning everyone, I suppose a lot of us were at the big fraternity party last night. Hopefully some of our quieter college friends will find their voice today to assist us

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    there are so many people to peek, hopefully annie voted to lynch you .

Worst is, we may have lost a seer already.

Plus given the game set up, no vote results and no info in death notice, I dunno when a priest or seer should come out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I don't really have much to add this morning

I feel either today is going to be an exciting day for me....or I'm going to be joining the afterlife :P

Katie WW wrote: »
    I don't really have much to add this morning

I feel either today is going to be an exciting day for me....or I'm going to be joining the afterlife :P

Yeah, I don't think we can really do much until we see how the chips fall at 10am.

Upside, if I do die, you guys should get a bit of info anyway. I'd imagine my death would give you a few pieces of info on who is alive or not, and you can formulate game plans from there.

If I die, which I think is 50 50 , pressure fiona, holly, steve, isla and barbara, fiona and holly need to be focused on most in my humble opinion, however dont forget about the rest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning students, sorry I didn't get on to post and vote yesterday. Didn't get back till 2 hours after lynch.

So yesterday was fun (not) just read 14 pages of really Derry stating he/she is the Ass Crack Bandit. That was fun...
    Think the post stating they didn't KNOW they were posting in caps was ridic as I certainly know I posted the word above in CAPS! All very strange behaviour.

What was the Childish Gambino thing all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Good morning, Greendale. As you know, it is April Fools Day. Just kidding. See what I did there?
    Anyway, just reminding you to keep any pranks physically safe, politically balanced and racially accessible. When in doubt, check the guidelines in our college pranks literature.
    tumblr_o4yxvmBxvJ1r76to2o1_500.gif

Hopefully, this will be the last morning I will have to announce that the body of a student has been found on campus. Frank was killed no doubt by some over exuberant pranksters.

Franks dead, by pranksters plural. So thats the wolf pack killing frank

Franks dead, by pranksters plural. So thats the wolf pack killing frank

Does this mean we got the SK last night perhaps?

• Advertisement

Bugger.

Advertisement