Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    "Just so you know Jeff, you're now creating 6 different timelines" warns Abed. "Sure I am" Jeff replies with a withering look as he rolls the dice, oblivious to the chaos he is about to unleash....

Important, or just flavour??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I like them songs too :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »

Flavour I hope :P:P

Unless the dean has been watching too much Inception recently...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    RULES
    1. Be active: Players are asked to contribute a minimum of 10 posts per 24 hour period in addition to voting. Players who do not meet this requirement will be killed off at mod discretion. Substitutes will be subbed in where available.

Well, that's my ten done, see y'all tomorrow evening....

Or maybe earlier, but I am going to head off and watch a boxset until bedtime.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

that is the flavor that allowed prime (good) study group and evil study group to co exist. 5 characters have good and evil versions.

there is a troll doll being passed about, when that falls into evil troys hands (if he is still alive for it to be passed to him), pierce will join the other 5 wolves.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Hello fellow students.

Brendan WW wrote: »

there is a troll doll being passed about, when that falls into evil troys hands (if he is still alive for it to be passed to him), pierce will join the other 5 wolves.

oh, just reread , when it reaches a troy, depending if that troy is good or evil, will make pierce good or evil. so doll exist until it hits a troy.

I see the faculty have decided that quantity ,ie:10 posts, is superior to quality so I shall post my mandatory posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

oh, just reread , when it reaches a troy, depending if that troy is good or evil, will make pierce good or evil. so doll exist until it hits a troy.

I read Troy as toy

I feel that not understanding a word you are uttering is properly preferable to the alternative right?

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I see the faculty have decided that quantity ,ie:10 posts, is superior to quality so I shall post my mandatory posts.

The 10 posts per day, in theory, could be both?

Well, that's my ten done, see y'all tomorrow evening....
    Or maybe earlier, but I am going to head off and watch a boxset until bedtime.
    Enjoy interacting with your box.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Ill publicly mote whatever I want.

Clearly

Abigail WW wrote: »
    The 10 posts per day, in theory, could be both?

Well since this is a place of education I would point out that most people I know who studied mandatory Irish for 12 years in school have very little ability to speak Irish. 10 seems a very high number to be honest. Low posters average 4-7 a day in most games.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Enjoy interacting with your box.

Oooh matron

Steve WW wrote: »
    I read Troy as toy

I read Ewan as not me.

day 1 has not started yet. i doubt posting in a soft start is mandatory.

How many is that now?

day 1 has not started yet. i doubt posting in a soft start is mandatory.

I see, and have you had that clarifies or are you simply assuming things?

Well since this is a place of education I would point out that most people I know who studied mandatory Irish for 12 years in school have very little ability to speak Irish. 10 seems a very high number to be honest. Low posters average 4-7 a day in most games.

Don't blame the students blame the curriculum says I. Languages are badly taught in schools here imo.

With nothing to go on right now we might as well have fun with it:)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Like some here, I've never watched community, I guess it won't matter, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I don't mind the 10 posts rule. Gets more conversations going that will include everyone so no one can hide their way through the first few days.

Fiona WW wrote: »

I've only started watching it. So I hope not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm just going to pretend it's my old secondary school

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I don't mind the 10 posts rule. Gets more conversations going that will include everyone so no one can hide their way through the first few days.

But I'm wearing a magic cloak hehehehehhe

Oh wait I'm naked.

I watched an it of it on someone's advice and found it forgettable iirc.

unless you have watched all 50 years worth of 'Inspector Spacetime', you will be at a serious disadvantage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

What is this community you speak of.....

I also like the 10 posts rule. It's not much to ask per day in fairness

• Advertisement

Advertisement