Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Well I believe orla to be a wolf after her seer slip. Maybe derry coined him. Maybe evil annie got to use her power on the sk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Well I believe orla to be a wolf after her seer slip. Maybe derry coined him. Maybe evil annie got to use her power on the sk

I suppose the other thing we have to think about is that the BG protected the SK's target. Helps to have all options in the open

Hopefully, this will be the last morning I will have to announce that the body of a student has been found on campus. Frank was killed no doubt by some over exuberant pranksters.

Is that code that theres only one baddie left?

Its possible right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Is that code that theres only one baddie left?

Its possible right?

I'd doubt it really, but never know.

Franks dead, by pranksters plural. So thats the wolf pack killing frank

This makes sense.

Also no harm to reread Frank's posts, see what we can make of them

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I suppose the other thing we have to think about is that the BG protected the SK's target. Helps to have all options in the open

I'd argue this is by far the most likely explanation.

Angus, why did you think it was 50/50 you'd be got this morning? I would have had you, at best, third on the list (and there was one or two I'd have above you).

Possible, but surely our eccentric Dean would have mentioned a failed hit or action somewhere else?

You would think that but our Dean is certainly eccentric.

I'll be flitting in and out today, my hometown football team have a very important league final that I will be in attendance of. I'll also be attending the after-party regardless of result so expect mucho drunko posts from 3pm onwards :P

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'd argue this is by far the most likely explanation.

Angus, why did you think it was 50/50 you'd be got this morning? I would have had you, at best, third on the list (and there was one or two I'd have above you).

Would have thought Starburns would take me out if I wasnt if the list of the ( steve fiona barb isla or holly)

I think the wolves would keep me alive. Leave the man who looked suss alive.

I also forgot about the BG protecting, however I would think we might get a post saying someone was targetted and protected.

• Advertisement

I also forgot about the BG protecting, however I would think we might get a post saying someone was targetted and protected.

Fair point. Wonder would we get a similar message if the coin dropped down the SK's ass.

It could also be possible that riona or mary were the sk and killed by wolves yday morning.

Derry, who did you drop the coin on yday?

Derry, who did you drop the coin on yday?

I believe it was Isla

I believe it was Isla

Thats what he told us, what he tells us and what he does is not always one and the same

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

one death, thats better news than expected. either a failed attack or sk is dead.

the correct answer to franks drunken maths this morning is just over 1 in 6.

Wait, maths.

Someone warned us about maths earlier in the game.

Oh....oh....someone posted about being careful of people asking us to do maths before an early much....

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Security guard was before Kevin. Maths teacher is post Kevin Chang, so be on lookout for someone trying to get others to do maths for them.

This has me super worried now

Wait, maths.

Someone warned us about maths earlier in the game.

Oh....oh....someone posted about being careful of people asking us to do maths before an early much....

I have limited knowledge about the show, but I recall it was in relation to chang/kevins character. Maybe math triggers chang.

• Advertisement

Phil just did the math for frank.

I have limited knowledge about the show, but I recall it was in relation to chang/kevins character. Maybe math triggers chang.

If Chang shot frank, then wouldn't we get a message about double save after 10. SK + wolves attacked protected player.

Do we know if the baddies have a shared back room with SKs?

Also, I've got no backrooms this morning, so presumably the seer hasn't peaked me. That's fine, but I do think I'm gone tomorrow morning anyway, because of te protection I offer the seer the longer I survive.

Would it be worth discussing getting Britta to get me and someone else into a back room today to semi clear her? If it wasn't already used....

Ugh, seer peaking me wouldn't get me a back room, that was my mistake? I'm typing while working here...

Also, I've got no backrooms this morning, so presumably the seer hasn't peaked me. That's fine, but I do think I'm gone tomorrow morning anyway, because of te protection I offer the seer the longer I survive.

Would it be worth discussing getting Britta to get me and someone else into a back room today to semi clear her? If it wasn't already used....

u and angus have an off smell this morning. i would advise against this action.

Well if Britta is alive still, I'd be in favour of her adding you and Derry to the backroom. At least then we'd have a cosy village core?

Phil WW wrote: »

I'm just spit balling because I am super pessimistic now this morning tbh.

I've reached some conclusions that don't leave me at all hopeful for the next day or two....

What makes you say this Phil?? I could semi understand the Angus part but I'm not getting that from Katie

Well if Britta is alive still, I'd be in favour of her adding you and Derry to the backroom. At least then we'd have a cosy village core?

did you never read the story of the trojian horse?

• Advertisement

did you never read the story of the trojian horse?

Fair point I suppose but I'm a trusting type unless someone is willing to come forward with a counter-claim. I think Katie's story makes too much sense to be made up in a backroom as I said last night.

It's up to Britta I suppose whether they believe them or not

Advertisement