Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Fair point I suppose but I'm a trusting type unless someone is willing to come forward with a counter-claim. I think Katie's story makes too much sense to be made up in a backroom as I said last night.

It's up to Britta I suppose whether they believe them or not

Someone counter claiming Troy right now would be good for us. Lynch us both and you'd be garunteed a wolf.

In a way, I'm trying to help Britta by asking this next question...what's the best tactic for her to use the room now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

if wolf pack killed troy, then they would have enough info to start a ruse like this, with extra bonus of possibly drawing seer out to counter orla.

Phil WW wrote: »
    if wolf pack killed troy, then they would have enough info to start a ruse like this, with extra bonus of possibly drawing seer out to counter orla.

I get the worry.

My posts this morning are more just trying to come up with some sort of plan with what powers I have, with what time I have left. If you have alternative plans, I'm 100% on board to hear them...

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm just spit balling because I am super pessimistic now this morning tbh.

I've reached some conclusions that don't leave me at all hopeful for the next day or two....

dont like that you are pessimistic. care to share your conclusions.
    do they coincide with the one kill this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Good morning/afternoon. So there was no sk kill today or a protected person was targeted?

Im I right in saying the preist is the only one who knows right now if the sk is alive or does the oreist only get the see lynched players?

• Advertisement

dont like that you are pessimistic. care to share your conclusions.
    do they coincide with the one kill this morning?

Basically, I worry there's very little way to confirm a seer for the village from this point out. With no ability to see who is good or bad when they die, the only way to confirm the villager was, not to brag, through me. If I die before being peaked, how do you get a credible seer? Anyone can jump in and claim it, and without knowing if someone is good or bad when they die, there's very little evidence to support them. The only way to confirm a seer was through me, and I'm gone to tomorrow morning as a aresult of that.

Even if they don't kill me....I think there's going to have to be a discussion about hanging me tonight, and Derry Should likely be the one leading it. (And although Derry will not like this, I'm also aware that Brendan's warnings about being careful of anyone who asks us to do maths rings through my head, cause Derry loves his stats and probability equations, right Derry?)

I worry bout Franks death too, but would rather not say exactly why, because again, it would just give the wolves something to jump on. Frank was a target of a lot of speculation, so why do you think he was killed off this morning? It wouldn't have been hard to lead the village against him today.

And to Add, as well as not being able to clear the seer, I can no longer clear Pierce at all, cause of the rule changes.

So the last thing I can do is clear Britta and at least leave you guys with one confirmed goody....protect Britta tonight and you can somewhat get behind her tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Was last night Night 2 yeah? So would whoever was coined on Day 1 not be able to do their power on Day/Night 2? The SK might be dead or they could've be coined. Was it Angus who was coined on Day 1? I just remember a bit of back and forth with Angus asking to be coined.

There could've also been protection but I reckon we might've been informed of that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So just one kill this morning? does that mean the SK or Chang are either dead or maybe was not around and didn't get to put a kill order in?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Was last night Night 2 yeah? So would whoever was coined on Day 1 not be able to do their power on Day/Night 2? The SK might be dead or they could've be coined. Was it Angus who was coined on Day 1? I just remember a bit of back and forth with Angus asking to be coined.

There could've also been protection but I reckon we might've been informed of that.

I don't know if they would have informed us as we are being given very little in the way of information. I think we have to just swim along ourselves. With the hidden votes wolves can hide so easily. It really is going to be a tough game to try and pinpoint them.

As for Chang, we still really don't know what triggered him? has he died since or basically the trigger hasn't happened? It was suggested about maths and Spanish stuff and I think both were tested again and nothing happened.

It is all so confusing and not knowing the show doesn't help. I tried Wikipedia and still none the wiser.

• Advertisement

with only one kill, we can't use anything in orlas signoff post. the sk wants everybody dead, so i'm discounting it for now unless sk resurfaces.

Liam WW wrote: »
    It is all so confusing and not knowing the show doesn't help. I tried Wikipedia and still none the wiser.

wrong wiki.
    http://community-sitcom.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Wiki

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Not knowing who voted for whom is bad.

Not knowing if people dying are good or bad is bad.

Both is a real killer :(

Steve hasn't posted for near 16 hours now, and that seems to be keeping the pressure off him. It still stands he's completely ignored questions sent his way.

Frank, likewise, hasn't posted for ages.

Barbara hasn't posted in 26 hours.

The issue with all three is that maybe they have been caught up and simply aren't playing, especially Steve (who said he was having technical difficulties).

Sorry folks.

It's me. Steve. Hi.

I was away for a couple of days and thought I would have more time to Skype into the classroom, but the network wasn't cooperating and there were a lot of unexpected glitches in the days that were out of my control (traffic etc - I couldn't use my phone and I was later arriving places so under pressure).

If required, the mods can confirm that I sent them a message on Friday morning confirming my travel plans.

I had a few sociables on Friday night so my posts were me trying to be funny.

I'm trying to speed read to get me up to date.

Driving yesterday though I did have a thought. The Troy doll - is there a paper trail? If I get it do I get told who gives it to me? Might be something to think about in terms of clearing/confirming stories.

Just a thought. I'll try catch up further now and report back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

with only one kill, we can't use anything in orlas signoff post. the sk wants everybody dead, so i'm discounting it for now unless sk resurfaces.

What if Orla was sk and that message was to mess with us to believe the sk is still there. Though that doesn't really explain how she called out katie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

The spanish is the most likely in my opinion. Chang was active very quickly. I wonder what he saw in Gert.

While we have assumed and speculated a lot, we should work off the assumption only 1 wolf is killed as only one baddie is confirmed dead.

We should also presumme we may not have a seer, priest and a BG. No guarantee any of them are hear. I suspect 1 is at least dead.

Also the wolves have a seer and a priest. They may know whos dead and mimic the roled dead goodies with no.challenege.

Personally I trust Jake Derry and Katie. But I could easily be wrong too. Trust no one completely but go with your instincts if you trust yourself

Conor WW wrote: »

Guys,I was coined on night 1 according to Derry if you believe him. I do for now.

I may have used my powers last night, thats if I had powers to begin with

Fiona WW wrote: »
    What if Orla was sk and that message was to mess with us to believe the sk is still there. Though that doesn't really explain how she called out katie.

You sticking around today FiFi?

Or you gonna do the bare minimum again

Also no Barbara Holley Steve or isla yet questions about these punks

fiona, can you name top to dodge in your mind. may be follow up reason q's

top two^

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Sorry folks.

It's me. Steve. Hi.

I was away for a couple of days and thought I would have more time to Skype into the classroom, but the network wasn't cooperating and there were a lot of unexpected glitches in the days that were out of my control (traffic etc - I couldn't use my phone and I was later arriving places so under pressure).

If required, the mods can confirm that I sent them a message on Friday morning confirming my travel plans.

Driving yesterday though I did have a thought. The Troy doll - is there a paper trail? If I get it do I get told who gives it to me? Might be something to think about in terms of clearing/confirming stories.

Do you know the 1st rule of said bolded part?

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT :D

If there's one wolf hiding amoung the lower posters, I'd be somewhat disappointed by them.

But I'd be more worried by the wolves who are trying to directly influence play at the moment. They are nearly more dangerous so I'd rather focus on them...

Steve WW wrote: »
    Sorry folks.

It's me. Steve. Hi.

I missed your post Steve, read up so we can have a good old chin wag

If there's one wolf hiding amoung the lower posters, I'd be somewhat disappointed by them.

But I'd be more worried by the wolves who are trying to directly influence play at the moment. They are nearly more dangerous so I'd rather focus on them...

Any suggestions on who the wolfs are then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW
    Orla WW -was lynched night 2 (Sat). Admitted to being a wolf. Could have been starburns
    Clodagh WW
    Isla WW – claimed seer
    Mary WW – was killed morning 2 (Sat)
    Derry WW – claimed assbandit
    Gabriel WW – was lynched on night 1 (Friday)
    Barbara WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW -was killed morning 3 (Sun)
    Gertrude WW – Kevin was converted to Chang who killed Gertrude on morning 1 (Fri).
    Katie WW
    Abigail WW
    Eva WW
    Angus WW
    Henry WW
    Tegan WW
    Phil WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Riona WW - was killed morning 2 (Sat)
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW – killed morning 1 (friday), about 30 mins after Gertrude
    Fiona WW

Only 1 kill Sunday morning: starburns is dead or he was coined. Who’d you coin Derry?

Can others populate the list above for things I’ve missed. Still trying to catch up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Do you know the 1st rule of said bolded part?

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT :D

Sorry mods :o

All caught up via spreeding.

I'm not sure who I'm suspicious of. It seems disingenuous for me to say that the wolves are hidden in the low posters given my low posts, but I can categorically say I'm not a wolf.

I'm inclined to believe Angus and I need to have a think about Derry. I think Katie can be taken at face value too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I will try to keep my notes brief and may be gone for sometime (or good) today. .

Isla was coined yesterday . . Could she be the SK ? (hence no SK kill). She was also very inactive...

Also possible Orla was the Sk and Angus (on baddies) knew it and sacrificed her for credibility. Still not happy with Angus confidence on Orla and Orla coming out, had she kept her mouth shut we wouldn't of known anything. Her coming out proved Angus got a baddy , this just seems to good to be true.

Possible Theory - Katie is bad, wanted me to hand her Doll (like Angus stated) and Orla was sacrificed to get the baddies a new player (because I tried to sort out Doll issue possibly forcing baddies hand).

Angus and Katie may be good but theres always been something niggling me about them. Angus I just don't trust and if I was choosing somebody to lynch it would be him.

Phil is the only person I see on his own trying to ask questions and while this doesn't make him clear, it does look like (to me) hes working on his own. .

Also,

What has you believing me out of curiosity?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

If a wolf gets or has got coined then the wolf team will know two things.
    1- whether a non rolled wolf gets told they've been coined (probably gives info to whether a non-rolled villager gets told)
    2- who has been coined

yet Angus is saying he didn't know if he was coined and Derry is saying he coined Angus. People that are repping as villagers aren't being clear, we have no info on death tdw alignment and we don't even get the votes as they were cast.

On top of this players are defining a narrative that is forgetting key important issue, I sure that some are guiding and some are following but I'm not sure whether blinkered villagers are leading with wolves happily to follow or the reverse.

Last night there was 1 kill.

lets focus on that, so the serial killer might have been blocked:

-Ass Crack Bandit
    The Ass Crack Bandit constantly stalks mayhem is his, or her MO, looking for exposed ass cracks to drop coins into. The Ass Crack Bandit will be able to coin someone's crack once a day. That person will not be able to use any of their powers the following day.

or

Evil Annie
    Evil Annie can use her powers of seduction (boobs) to distract a player from using their power every second day.

the serial killer may have been defended against or the serial killer may have gone for the same player as the wolves did.

similarly the wolves may have been defended against or have gone for the same player as the sk.

The crux of the matter is thay the only thing known is that Frank was targeted by either one or both the evils . That is the answer the question is why.

Role hunting and role hunting for the priest would be my move if i was a baddy so lets assume Frank was the priest and go through his posts and see what he may have said.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    What has you believing me out of curiosity?

Lots of little things that on their own might not mean much, but together paint a huge question mark over your head . .

The Orla thing doesn't add up.

I cant really get into it now but I might be able to come back later to give you a decent chance . .

Advertisement