Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Holly WW
    Orla WW -was lynched night 2 (Sat). Admitted to being a wolf. Could have been starburns
    Clodagh WW
    Isla WW – claimed seer
    Mary WW – was killed morning 2 (Sat)
    Derry WW – claimed assbandit
    Gabriel WW – was lynched on night 1 (Friday)
    Barbara WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW -was killed morning 3 (Sun)
    Gertrude WW – Kevin was converted to Chang who killed Gertrude on morning 1 (Fri).
    Katie WW
    Abigail WW
    Eva WW
    Angus WW
    Henry WW
    Tegan WW
    Phil WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Riona WW - was killed morning 2 (Sat)
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW – killed morning 1 (friday), about 30 mins after Gertrude
    Fiona WW

Only 1 kill Sunday morning: starburns is dead or he was coined. Who’d you coin Derry?

Can others populate the list above for things I’ve missed. Still trying to catch up

was Gertrude not killed by the sk?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Im checking out for now

Right now my Ffa is

1 Barbara
    2 Fiona
    3 Holly

Isla and Steve arent far behind and that order may change.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Kevin was walking into Greendale when someone rudely slammed a door open, knocking him out. After a moment, a dazed Kevin sat up. His face changed and with a roar he lept to his feet.

"Screw you guys, screw that Kevin crap and screw Changnesia, Ben is back up in this bitch and there are going to be some Chang's around here", he muttered. "This crap has made me so Changry!"

With a run, a jump and a trip, Ben Chang fell full speed into the back of Gertrude WW

"CHANG IT! Yeah who's the big guy now huh? WHO'S THE BIG GUY NOW? It's Ben Chang baby" he screamed, as he pummeled Gertrude WW on the floor.

Gertrude WW is dead and Ben is guilty as Chang'd

Henry WW wrote: »

Ok so why are we sure Gertrude isn't the sk?

I'm not normally proponent of the ffa but since votes are not being revealed we need something so #ffa

Katie
    Isla
    Derry

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

because mary and riona were found dead yesterday morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

cos there was 2 kills on morning 2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I will try to keep my notes brief and may be gone for sometime (or good) today. .

Isla was coined yesterday . . Could she be the SK ? (hence no SK kill). She was also very inactive...

Also possible Orla was the Sk and Angus (on baddies) knew it and sacrificed her for credibility. Still not happy with Angus confidence on Orla and Orla coming out, had she kept her mouth shut we wouldn't of known anything. Her coming out proved Angus got a baddy , this just seems to good to be true.

Possible Theory - Katie is bad, wanted me to hand her Doll (like Angus stated) and Orla was sacrificed to get the baddies a new player (because I tried to sort out Doll issue possibly forcing baddies hand).

Angus and Katie may be good but theres always been something niggling me about them. Angus I just don't trust and if I was choosing somebody to lynch it would be him.

Phil is the only person I see on his own trying to ask questions and while this doesn't make him clear, it does look like (to me) hes working on his own. .

Also,

If she was coined yesterday she would only lose her powers today. So I believe we should be looking at who was coined on day one, which I think was Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    You sticking around today FiFi?

Or you gonna do the bare minimum again

Im sticking around Angus.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    fiona, can you name top to dodge in your mind. may be follow up reason q's

Im keeping with my suspicions from yesterday.

Eva - for lack of action on here and what I said yesterday about her.

Isla- for the confusing posts and claims early on. I wasnt around much 1st 2 days so this is based on what I read back on.

Not completely sure about you phil yet so you're so much on my radar right now.

Conor WW wrote: »
    If she was coined yesterday she would only lose her powers today. So I believe we should be looking at who was coined on day one, which I think was Angus.

I think thats correct, if I was coined then id have no powers today.

The non sk kill can be based on evil annie

Or BG protecting him

Or Mary and Riona being the sk and they were killed yesterday morning.

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »

Isla- for the confusing posts and claims early on. I wasnt around much 1st 2 days so this is based on what I read back on.

*not so much on my radar.

my read of this morning is that our bg and the serial killer are alive. orla was part of the wolf pack.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I think thats correct, if I was coined then id have no powers today.

The non sk kill can be based on evil annie

Or BG protecting him

Or Mary and Riona being the sk and they were killed yesterday morning.

Do you think if there was a failed hit it would have been announched by the mods.

Also it could he possible frank was the sk

The chang character is either an sk who has now been killed

Or a vig as riona pointed out. I think riona was chang. Its more likely in my opinion

from orla last message.
    kills pawned off to sk
    isla phil derry jake
    likely 4 villagers. possible 1 is a sk. so 3 are villagers.

Lets look at what happened this morning and feel free to correct me on it

1 wolfs and sk targeted the same player.

2 wolfs killed sk

3 sk targeted a protected player

Scenario 1 seems unlikely given the number of players left. Though it cant be ruled out

Scenario 2 would this happen ir would sk still get their if they are munced?

Scenario 3 would appear the most likely to me.

The above 3 scenario are assuming the sk is still alive. Given we have no proof if they are alive, its best to assume they are. I if there is only one kill tomorrow, then they are probably gone already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I had a suspicion Last night that frank was the seer. I was hounding him for most of the morning, and then Derry. At one stage, I said if the seer was alive, they would want to try camping Derry down. A few minutes later, Frank posted somewhat out of character for his style up to that, and asked Derry to calm down, using some near identical language o had used. At first, I thought it was cosying up to me. And then I realised that it was as likely to be a subtle indication he saw my request.

And then he dies this morning :/

I'm back to being suspicious of Derry....the indignation at being accused, the posting of Isla in all caps (and a very weak excuse to questions why). Brendan's warnings, right before he got offed, to be careful of people getting others to do maths and Derry asking me to do some yesterday (he has multiple times talked about probabilities and odds). He's back to calling for theories of me being evil, and it strikes me if Orla knew I was Troy after one peak, there's an easy assumption to make that ALL the wolves did.

There'll be counters today about I'm accusing him because he accused me. The upside is if I die tonight in a lynch, that actually suits the village. If anything, that might be the best option if ye can't come to a complete agreement over who to off as a wolf...

Lets look at what happened this morning and feel free to correct me on it

1 wolfs and sk targeted the same player.

2 wolfs killed sk

3 sk targeted a protected player

Scenario 1 seems unlikely given the number of players left. Though it cant be ruled out

Scenario 2 would this happen ir would sk still get their if they are munced?

Scenario 3 would appear the most likely to me.

The above 3 scenario are assuming the sk is still alive. Given we have no proof if they are alive, its best to assume they are. I if there is only one kill tomorrow, then they are probably gone already.

I never thought of option 1. So many variables in play does us np favors.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

this reads weirdly to me, why are you trying to clarify you werent around much but also that you read them.

too many words used for a simple sentence, lairs do that... what you lying about?

Also dont forget about Evil Annies power people.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    I had a suspicion Last night that frank was the seer. I was hounding him for most of the morning, and then Derry. At one stage, I said if the seer was alive, they would want to try camping Derry down. A few minutes later, Frank posted somewhat out of character for his style up to that, and asked Derry to calm down, using some near identical language o had used. At first, I thought it was cosying up to me. And then I realised that it was as likely to be a subtle indication he saw my request.

And then he dies this morning :/

I'm back to being suspicious of Derry....the indignation at being accused, the posting of Isla in all caps (and a very weak excuse to questions why). Brendan's warnings, right before he got offed, to be careful of people getting others to do maths and Derry asking me to do some yesterday (he has multiple times talked about probabilities and odds). He's back to calling for theories of me being evil, and it strikes me if Orla knew I was Troy after one peak, there's an easy assumption to make that ALL the wolves did.

There'll be counters today about I'm accusing him because he accused me. The upside is if I die tonight in a lynch, that actually suits the village. If anything, that might be the best option if ye can't come to a complete agreement over who to off as a wolf...
    I don't understand what you mean you dying would be good. You've said it twice now.

Angus were you told you were coined?

Isla WW wrote: »

Isla were you told you were coined?

why did you just change you avatar that was really wierd when i refreshed the page

why did you just change you avatar that was really wierd when i refreshed the page

and now none stop it........

I was trying to do a avatar I'd recognise cos I keep forgetting which one is me. I thought Obi wan cos of the Ewan Mc Gregor link but then I got a gateway time out so I tried to change it back.
    Did you get told when you were coined.

I was told only by Derry, not by anyone else mods included.

Isla were you told?

I was trying to do a avatar I'd recognise cos I keep forgetting which one is me. I thought Obi wan cos of the Ewan Mc Gregor link but then I got a gateway time out so I tried to change it back.

No i wasnt told..

Why would you need to remember who you are????????

Could be your subconcious making you want to hide, like a criminal on the run. You have moved up a few spots in my list today with Fiona.....

• Advertisement

Isla were you told?

ah chill :D

Advertisement