Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    No i wasnt told..

Why would you need to remember who you are????????

Could be your subconcious making you want to hide, like a criminal on the run. You have moved up a few spots in my list today with Fiona.....

I get confused with eva and ewan

And also you and ewan due to the blue boards avatar

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

No i wasnt told..

Could be your subconcious making you want to hide, like a criminal on the run. You have moved up a few spots in my list today with Fiona.....

No I keep reading my own posts and that's a waste of time so a clear avatar shows me notvto read them.
    Anyhow you are clearly behaving in a deflectice manner so I'll throw a vote on you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

this reads weirdly to me, why are you trying to clarify you werent around much but also that you read them.

too many words used for a simple sentence, lairs do that... what you lying about?

Read them as in I caught up on the tread Fri evening / Sat morning.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm not normally proponent of the ffa but since votes are not being revealed we need something so #ffa

Katie
    Isla
    Derry

I'd point out you were already in my free for all before you start with more deflection.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Katie why would it be a good thing for the class to lynch you?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I don't understand what you mean you dying would be good. You've said it twice now.

Cause of the rules, I can't really say more beyond that. But anyone who has read over the posts of last night, particularly Derrys, combined with reading the rules, should know why its an option to consider.

Also should ACB not have saved the coin for confirmed wolf lynches in case we do catch evil jeff out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

On Derry's healthy skepticism of Angus' bona fides,

IF and it's a big IF, that Orla was telling the truth that she was evil Abed (evil seer) and Derry's suspicious is that the wolf's threw a wolf under the bus to safe list a player (Angus) - would they really do that with their seer? It's a pretty strong role to sacrifice. Orla wasn't in any major difficulty if I recall correctly so it wasn't a case of offering up a wolf that was definitely about to be killed.

It also seems unlikely that the wolf team would offer up their seer to get Pierce (who would become a non-rolled villager) - that's a very poor trade off.

For all of those reasons, I am inclined to be considerably less skeptical of Angus than Derry is.

Also should ACB not have saved the coin for confirmed wolf lynches in case we do catch evil jeff out?

who the **** are you?

No I keep reading my own posts and that's a waste of time so a clear avatar shows me notvto read them.
    Anyhow you are clearly behaving in a deflectice manner so I'll throw a vote on you.

don't be throwing votes on people this early in the day.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Cause of the rules, I can't really say more beyond that. But anyone who has read over the posts of last night, particularly Derrys, combined with reading the rules, should know why its an option to consider.

If it's obvious then why not tell us single idiot villagers when the wolves in their groups can work it out easier ?
    Being cryptic in this game is simply the village not working in unison

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

No i wasnt told..

this is really reaching

Holly WW wrote: »
    don't be throwing votes on people this early in the day.

Why not ? I'm not able to be here all day and Isla is not being helpful at all. If they were coined and not informend then they are clearly not a roled villager and their distracting technique of ignoring my questions and picking on my decision to change the avatar is a clear wolf indicator.

Also maybe you play your game and I'll play mine.

who the **** are you?

He's Katie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

On Derry's healthy skepticism of Angus' bona fides,

IF and it's a big IF, that Orla was telling the truth that she was evil Abed (evil seer) and Derry's suspicious is that the wolf's threw a wolf under the bus to safe list a player (Angus) - would they really do that with their seer? It's a pretty strong role to sacrifice. Orla wasn't in any major difficulty if I recall correctly so it wasn't a case of offering up a wolf that was definitely about to be killed.

It also seems unlikely that the wolf team would offer up their seer to get Pierce (who would become a non-rolled villager) - that's a very poor trade off.

For all of those reasons, I am inclined to be considerably less skeptical of Angus than Derry is.

There is the possibility that Orla was just a weak wolf, the info on Katie could have been gotten from the real Evil Abed. That's if you're suspecting there was a wolf sacrifice.

something aint adding up here. both agnus and isla made references to themselves having powers, but not told by mods they were coined.

@ isla and agnus, what happened when you tried to use your power? surely the mods must of told you you cant?

Katie WW wrote: »

Oh cos you ( I'm not allowed talk about this but) so if we killed you (also not allowed talk about this bit)
    Gotcha ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    something aint adding up here. both agnus and isla made references to themselves having powers, but not told by mods they were coined.

@ isla and agnus, what happened when you tried to use your power? surely the mods must of told you you cant?

your still alive so the bullet didnt kill you :o :mad::mad::mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

To be fair to isla, they could be roled good. Nothing to say ACBs victims get notified

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Just letting people know that I'm here and will be around all day if anyone wants to grill me.

I'm currently having a read of last night. I'm only as far as Orla claiming Abed. I'm not sure how Katie fits into it all. Why did Orla name her specifically and why say she was Troy, the one role that kills her claim?

Do we know for sure that Orla was Abed? I could see her being one of the other evils and the wolves are making us think their seer is gone.

• Advertisement

Why not ? I'm not able to be here all day and Isla is not being helpful at all. If they were coined and not informend then they are clearly not a roled villager and their distracting technique of ignoring my questions and picking on my decision to change the avatar is a clear wolf indicator.

Also maybe you play your game and I'll play mine.

How do we know anyone that was coined will be told? That's been the subject of a whole string of discussion.
    How about you actually play the game or else go the **** home ans shave your furry face?

They might be pretending they weren't told to hide the fact. Specially Isla is pretending she's a nrv by saying she wasn't told. I posted about this earlier but the wolves and the sk were needing to work out whether an nrv would be told if they were coined it's why I was demanding an answer from Isla before they got clarification from Angus and why Isla went off on a tangent on my avatar to distract me.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    There is the possibility that Orla was just a weak wolf, the info on Katie could have been gotten from the real Evil Abed. That's if you're suspecting there was a wolf sacrifice.

I am not suspecting anything. I am discussing Derry's position on Angus.
    Keep up Evil Jeff :pac:

How do we know anyone that was coined will be told? That's been the subject of a whole string of discussion.
    How about you actually play the game or else go the **** home ans shave your furry face?

I am playing the game I just outed Isla and you are not helping yourself.

Roled players have to be told.

I am playing the game I just outed Isla and you are not helping yourself.
    Roled players have to be told.

We don;t know that Isla is roled.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just letting people know that I'm here and will be around all day if anyone wants to grill me.

I'm currently having a read of last night. I'm only as far as Orla claiming Abed. I'm not sure how Katie fits into it all. Why did Orla name her specifically and why say she was Troy, the one role that kills her claim?

Do we know for sure that Orla was Abed? I could see her being one of the other evils and the wolves are making us think their seer is gone.

wait till you get to the bit where I murder you its a doozy.

ooopsie spoiler xoxo

Angus WW wrote: »
    To be fair to isla, they could be roled good. Nothing to say ACBs victims get notified

but when you put in the order/question/whatever to the mods they have to respond with something.

i therefore think that you and isla are full of $hit.

Angus WW wrote: »

Well a seer or a priest or the BG would realise once their skills didn't work so whichbgood roll are you referring to.

• Advertisement

but when you put in the order/question/whatever to the mods they have to respond with something.

i therefore think that you and isla are full of $hit.

I think Angus is telling the truth but Isla is a baddie.

Advertisement