Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    We don;t know that Isla is roled.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    wait till you get to the bit where I murder you its a doozy.

ooopsie spoiler xoxo
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    I think Angus is telling the truth but Isla is a baddie.

Lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ok well this going in the right direction I guess, now why do you think Isla is a baddie? we need to start honing in on rationale here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Rolled players will know if they were coined or is there any other reason they would loose their powers for one day?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ewan while you are shaving your furry face as someone suggested you might use Occam's razor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    something aint adding up here. both agnus and isla made references to themselves having powers, but not told by mods they were coined.

@ isla and agnus, what happened when you tried to use your power? surely the mods must of told you you cant?

Do you think im that stupid to answer that?

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Rolled players will know if they were coined or is there any other reason they would loose their powers for one day?

evil boobs

The boobs
    Everyone keeps forgetting the boobs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Hey guys, as I said I'm fleeting in and out today as I said I would. Just dropping my #FFA3 and I'll be back a bit later if anyone wants to answer my queries.

1. Steve - I'm keeping my consistent view on Steve being bad. Dropping in with the lengthy comment today 'explaining his absence' and then disappearing again. Still no answer from the weird double post.
    2. Holly - just a gut feeling on this but the argument with Ewan seems forced. Not sure from which side but Holly seems more aggressive.
    3. Fiona - This is more based off others views than my own tbh. Someone mentioned they might be on a team with Orla and it's enough to twig my radar.

I should mention Ewan and Clodagh were also quite close to making this list. Clodagh is flying well under the radar there and generally not being noticed while Ewan is up there for the argument with Holly although I'm more suspicious of Holly right now.

As I said I'm in and out today so anyone wants to refute my points I'll be back later to respond.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Do you think im that stupid to answer that?

Henry is very wolfie today.
    Ewan Henry and Fiona doing a lot of wolfy chat on thread - risky business.

Ewan while you are shaving your furry face as someone suggested you might use Occam's razor

I keep unfollowing my the thread and it keeps making me follow again. What going on?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I am not suspecting anything. I am discussing Derry's position on Angus.
    Keep up Evil Jeff :pac:

I'm just adding another angle to your discussion that you didn't mention, not accusing you of suspecting anything.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Hey guys, as I said I'm fleeting in and out today as I said I would. Just dropping my #FFA3 and I'll be back a bit later if anyone wants to answer my queries.

1. Steve - I'm keeping my consistent view on Steve being bad. Dropping in with the lengthy comment today 'explaining his absence' and then disappearing again. Still no answer from the weird double post.
    2. Holly - just a gut feeling on this but the argument with Ewan seems forced. Not sure from which side but Holly seems more aggressive.
    3. Fiona - This is more based off others views than my own tbh. Someone mentioned they might be on a team with Orla and it's enough to twig my radar.

I should mention Ewan and Clodagh were also quite close to making this list. Clodagh is flying well under the radar there and generally not being noticed while Ewan is up there for the argument with Holly although I'm more suspicious of Holly right now.

As I said I'm in and out today so anyone wants to refute my points I'll be back later to respond.

hand on their filter, you're suspicious of me questioning a potential wolf? that's really weird. You say the "argument" is forced but only one of us could be a wolf??? lol

I'm just adding another angle to your discussion that you didn't mention, not accusing you of suspecting anything.

but you're admitting to be evil jeff right? :pac:

Holly WW wrote:
    hand on their filter, you're suspicious of me questioning a potential wolf? that's really weird. You say the "argument" is forced but only one of us could be a wolf??? lol

I'm suspicious as you seem to pop up for a couple of hours a day as if trying to make the minimum effort and Ewan likes to pop in around the same time. I see the argument as a little forced that's all no need to get so defensive

I'm suspicious as you seem to pop up for a couple of hours a day as if trying to make the minimum effort and Ewan likes to pop in around the same time. I see the argument as a little forced that's all no need to get so defensive

real life be real life.

I liked your ffa. But holly makes a great vounter point.

Youve done a great job of being active without doing much. Second highest post coun

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Why not ? I'm not able to be here all day and Isla is not being helpful at all. If they were coined and not informend then they are clearly not a roled villager and their distracting technique of ignoring my questions and picking on my decision to change the avatar is a clear wolf indicator.

Also maybe you play your game and I'll play mine.
    He's Katie

How did you know this?
    For this you and katie get 1 black mark beside your name.

Phil WW wrote: »
    How did you know this?

Ewan has also ignored my question to him with regard to his rationale for voting Isla.

Dodge.

Angus WW wrote:
    I liked your ffa. But holly makes a great vounter point.

Angus WW wrote:
    Youve done a great job of being active without doing much. Second highest post coun

Yep fairly valid tbh. I feel that's a bit unfair I've been actively helpful and contributing to the discussion. In a former life i tried to lead the village and was completely wrong so I'm taking a different tact and listening to others before jumping down people's throats.

At the same time I'm also trying to have fun hence the GIFs and memes

• Advertisement

How did you know this?

well tbf you would just have to follow the discussion trail and the character slip?

How did you know this?

he posted also from is own account after a katie post.
    without the vote being disclosed we can be picked off by block voting anyway so you black mark away buddy there's no time to be worrying about helping the blind.

I'm not normally proponent of the ffa but since votes are not being revealed we need something so #ffa

Katie
    Isla
    Derry
    Angus were you told you were coined?
    Isla were you told you were coined?
    why did you just change you avatar that was really wierd when i refreshed the page
    and now none stop it........
    Angus WW wrote: »
    I was told only by Derry, not by anyone else mods included.
    Isla were you told?
    No i wasnt told..

Why would you need to remember who you are????????

Could be your subconcious making you want to hide, like a criminal on the run. You have moved up a few spots in my list today with Fiona.....
    No I keep reading my own posts and that's a waste of time so a clear avatar shows me notvto read them.
    Anyhow you are clearly behaving in a deflectice manner so I'll throw a vote on you.
    I'd point out you were already in my free for all before you start with more deflection.
    They might be pretending they weren't told to hide the fact. Specially Isla is pretending she's a nrv by saying she wasn't told. I posted about this earlier but the wolves and the sk were needing to work out whether an nrv would be told if they were coined it's why I was demanding an answer from Isla before they got clarification from Angus and why Isla went off on a tangent on my avatar to distract me.
    I am playing the game I just outed Isla and you are not helping yourself.
    Roled players have to be told.
    We don;t know that Isla is roled.
    Well a seer or a priest or the BG would realise once their skills didn't work so whichbgood roll are you referring to.
    Ewan has also ignored my question to him with regard to his rationale for voting Isla.

Dodge.

how clear do you need me to be?

To be honest - so far today I have rattled a few cages and the only one to throw up anything seriously suspicious for me is Ewan.

To a lesser extent Abigail.

my FFA is:
    Ewan
    Steve

I am not doing a third for this as Abigail while a little dodge doesn't warrant an inclusion in an FFA yet

May revise as time goes on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Hmmmmm.

how clear do you need me to be?

that's not clear at all. it's s string of crap.

Give us a paragraph on why you think Isla is a wolf. Simple.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

How did you know this?

Wait, the hell did I do?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

To be honest - so far today I have rattled a few cages and the only one to throw up anything seriously suspicious for me is Ewan.

To a lesser extent Abigail.

my FFA is:
    Ewan
    Steve

I am not doing a third for this as Abigail while a little dodge doesn't warrant an inclusion in an FFA yet

May revise as time goes on.

Are these ffa working though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Not sure I've enough for an FFA, but I'm suspicious of Barbara as ever (busy with the other wolves in the Queen Vic, not the Rovers as I erroneously said previously) and Angus because I think Orla was up to something to try to hide a teammate.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I can't see any way in which lynching good troy is helping the village cause, and katie has claimed good troy?

Advertisement