Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

PM myself or the Dean again lads

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Henry WW wrote:
    'i can t remember who i voted for'

Henry WW wrote:
    'blending in with the crowd'

Well you had a reason for voting on Friday or you didn't.

Which is it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I voted Derry and Orla.

I'll admit the Derry vote was a result of wrongfully thinking Isla had seer checked him. TBF Derry pointed that out but I had nothing else to go on and was caught for time.

Hey we all make mistakes right I thought we had moved on from this. jesus give a girl a break.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Abi, please note that henry could lie and corrupt our data, but by being honest, he is letting us know that our data may be + or- 1 off.
    thats a better way for a villager to respond than lying, which is the easy option.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    #VoteDay3 I'd like to vote Ewan

wont be voting until 8-9 though.

For pointing out Isla is a baddie ?

• Advertisement

**** it I'm taking the Angus tactic. Henry is a wolf who can't remember who or what they voted for Friday.
    Vote Henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well you had a reason for voting on Friday or you didn't.

Which is it

i think you are mis interpreting.

you are saying i am blending in with the crowd which is very suss to you.

however, i also said i cant remember who i voted for, which is completely opposite to blending in with the crowd.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

PM myself or the Dean again lads

Pm you what ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I voted for my frenemy.....

Broke my heart......

So no response to any of the reasons I am tempted to vote for you? Just gonna vote for me?

**** it I'm taking the Angus tactic. Henry is a wolf who can't remember who or what they voted for Friday.
    Vote Henry

are you gonna keep persisting? i think you will back off, as logically i am correct.

therefore, i think you a wolf hoping to generate a bandwagon

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Hey we all make mistakes right I thought we had moved on from this. jesus give a girl a break.

It's okay pet, we're still mates. You did say you voted for me yesterday though iirc. You're giving me mixed signals Isla.

Henry WW wrote:
    therefore, i think you a wolf hoping to generate a bandwagon

You might remember who you voted for this evening so.

Vote Henry peeps and vote often

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    My 2 votes so far were

fri - gab ( unready declared it here)
    Sat - orla

if there is a max 4 wolfs and an sk, that leave 5 from 17 who we cant trust to vote for who they declare.

but that gives us around 70% we can trust, given a) we have a clear choice of who to pick, b) the majority of us are onoine to declare our votes and actually vote.

its surely worth doing to try find evil jeff

Yes I agree

My voting pattern:
    Night 1 - Gabriel
    Night 2 - Orla

FFA Tonight:

Ewan
    Steve

I am kinda thinking of reversing the order though, but haven't made my mind up yet. I have a bad sense that if steve was evil jeff he'd keep a low profile and try get down to the last few posters where he's effectively two wolves in one and could win it for wolves if it came down to the wire. He can also afford to keep a low profile and not jump on every accusation made against him because he can avoid the first lynch against him.

all just speculative though.

I did not vote in the first lynch as i was not here. They must not have black marked me for not voting as i was a complete no show.

i voted tegan on friday night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I did not vote in the first lynch as i was not here. They must not have black marked me for not voting as i was a complete no show.

yeah I'd say as substitute thats' a reasonable approach for the mods to take on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Pm you what ?

Questions, we missed a couple.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Wait, if I missed things.

I voted Orla last night, and I can't remember who I did on night one but I did say who it was at the time. I thiiiiiink Frank.

Katie WW wrote:
    I voted Orla last night, and I can't remember who I did on night one but I did say who it was at the time. I thiiiiiink Frank.

Yep. Correct.

I really could do with Jake and his spreadsheet now though.

abigail, your argument is breaking down here. wolves woukd 100% remember cos you would have discussed it in your backroom

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote:
    i voted tegan on friday night

Any reason why or was it just a castaway in the wolf den

It's okay pet, we're still mates. You did say you voted for me yesterday though iirc. You're giving me mixed signals Isla.

Ya I was mad rushed yesterday and your post from night 0 stuck out to me. I voted orla in the end after all the mahem. I did give you zero meow meow beanz yesterday though so your social media status is ****ed :pac:

Henry WW wrote:
    abigail, your argument is breaking down here. wolves woukd 100% remember cos you would have discussed it in your backroom

So no coherent reason why you voted Tegan?

Any reason why or was it just a castaway in the wolf den

no, it was at random. was in a pub and wasnt following but wanted to register a vote. i think i tried to vote for someone who had no heat on them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ya I was mad rushed yesterday and your post from night 0 stuck out to me. I voted orla in the end after all the mahem. I did give you zero meow meow beanz yesterday though so your social media status is ****ed :pac:

A fate worse than death :eek:

A fate worse than death :eek:

yip im a RPG, social media internet bully :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Huh? There's been 2 votes for lynch thus far. I assume you voted for Orla last night.

Gabriel was lynched Friday. Did you vote for him? If so, why? If not, who else did you suspect.

This is a suss response.

I voted clearly and it can be found on thread.

Lynch 1: Steve
    Lynch 2: Orla

You're gone to the top of my list with just one post

Im really do agree,

While im not gonna crucify henry for his role reveal post, he makes great points, abigail makes a good point henry. We should all remmeber who we voted for.

Gab and Orla for me.

less that 4 hours to go to vote deadline.
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Good Annie is the only person who should be voting against the norm.

I will say, lots of different theories on who to vote for today. Personally I think a vote for barb may be a waste, she may be modkilled soon.

For that reason my vote is for Isla or Steve right now

Steve, you post crap on day zero then vanishes. You mimic of Abigails post annoyed me, now your back and all helpful, explain yourself

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Im really do agree,

While im not gonna crucify henry for his role reveal post, he makes great points, abigail makes a good point henry. We should all remmeber who we voted for.

Gab and Orla for me.

can you expand on this please. me and abigail are arguing opposite points. how can they both be good points?

Advertisement