Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Like some here, I've never watched community, I guess it won't matter, right?

It can help,

Like when someone subtly claims to be pierce

Or when someones a douche like Jeff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    The one in bold would be my thoughts on the situation right now. Neither good nor bad will know until morning their alignment.

I'd be with you on this Abigail. So currently, the only people who know they are good are NRVs. Then Starburns knows they are evil and Chang is unsure. Pierce and the Bandit might also know they are good.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    But I'm wearing a magic cloak hehehehehhe

Oh wait I'm naked.

That's not a cloak at all Tegan. Magic cloak my foot!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'd be with you on this Abigail. So currently, the only people who know they are good are NRVs. Then Starburns knows they are evil and Chang is unsure. Pierce and the Bandit might also know they are good.

britta is good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I'm just going to pretend it's my old secondary school

Same here

Oh wait there were no girls in my secondary school.....

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    britta is good.

Yeah, Britta, Pierce (for now), the bandit and the NRVs know they're good. The others haven't the foggiest until the morning.

Starburns is the only confirmed baddie right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Im new to the show, but I see little role claims galore. Coupd come in handy when day 1 comes around.

Like I see someone subtly claim to be someone,

But I think its incredibly stupid to do that this early. So are these genuine role claims whichor is potential dumbassery or bull****.

Yeah, Britta, Pierce (for now), the bandit and the NRVs know they're good. The others haven't the foggiest until the morning.

Sorry if I missed this. Does Britta know they are Britta though? It says they told 11 people they were part of the Study Group. I was thinking Britta was number 11 and would find out her role with the rest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Are you saying roled villagers dont know they are good? Im lost already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I am Spartacus

• Advertisement

Sorry if I missed this. Does Britta know they are Britta though? It says they told 11 people they were part of the Study Group. I was thinking Britta was number 11 and would find out her role with the rest.

Well there's only one Britta but I hadn't thought of it that way. You could actually be right on that count.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I am Spartacus

You smell of elderberries

As per the OP, the members of the study group ( there are 5 duplicates) will not know their alignment until tomorrow morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I hate there being a riona and, a fiona.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Im new to the show, but I see little role claims galore. Coupd come in handy when day 1 comes around.

Like I see someone subtly claim to be someone,

But I think its incredibly stupid to do that this early. So are these genuine role claims whichor is potential dumbassery or bull****.

Well I claimed one of Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee or Justin Bieber. Or maybe I'm all three??

*The plot thickens* :p:p:p:p

I have the weirdest boner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Then please read the op. There are dobble gangers. They dont know which is which and wont find out until the morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

If what I understand from the OP is correct for tonight two people think they're Annie, two people think they're Troy, and so on. Tomorrow half all find out they're thenbad version. So for own all the rolled folks will be hedging as they don't know which way they're gonna go

Also barbs is out drankin' so that's probably it till I hungover try to catch up

Given your username, I can imagine

Girls get boners now? Man this must be opposite day

• Advertisement

With only Starburns confirmed evil, its like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Things will become clearer at Day 1.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If what I understand from the OP is correct for tonight two people think they're Annie, two people think they're Troy, and so on. Tomorrow half all find out they're thenbad version. So for own all the rolled folks will be hedging as they don't know which way they're gonna go

Also barbs is out drankin' so that's probably it till I hungover try to catch up

Enjoy, Barbs. This will be me tomorrow night:

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I think they're saying that since the evil roles aren't revealed until tomorrow a player with a good role now could maybe change post reveal.

tenor.gif

Tomorrow night is gonna be fun here me thinks. First Lynch and alcohol, theres no better combination

tenor.gif

The waiter or the seal?

Barbara WW wrote: »

Bingo. Spot the roled players and work from there.

Girls get boners now? Man this must be opposite day

Clitoral erection

The waiter or the seal?

Well I'll probably be the one being given that many drinks in fairness.

Mary WW wrote: »
    With only Starburns confirmed evil, its like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Things will become clearer at Day 1.

Your dodgy. Like Joe dodge from dodge county dodgeyville

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Good evening classmates, happy to have enrolled here.

Advertisement