Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV - Greendale Community College

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    see my post above

Ok thanks. I missed that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Henry WW wrote:
    pointing at accuser is completely valid, when you're reasons for accusing me dont follow any logic

Completely valid if wolf. Here's logic Henry

We had 2 votes. TWO.

Yesterday was an obvious choice but Friday was certainly far from that. We tried to deem from the results whether Evil Jeff used his Winger Speech or not. You were not forthcoming with your vote at this point.

Only when I pushed you after a throwaway comment (or so you thought) did you ask the mods who you voted for.

I don't believe you voted for Tegan. I think you voted for Gabriel with your Wolfy friends. The 'cant remember' stuff is a ruse. You're a wolf hiding under the radar and I'm bringing you to the surface.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

#FFA 3:

1. abigail

I'm pretty sure you are right on that one. That's three.
    Abi
    Holly and
    Fiona

Abigail WW wrote: »

We had 2 votes. TWO.

Yesterday was an obvious choice but Friday was certainly far from that. We tried to deem from the results whether Evil Jeff used his Winger Speech or not. You were not forthcoming with your vote at this point.

Only when I pushed you after a throwaway comment (or so you thought) did you ask the mods who you voted for.

I don't believe you voted for Tegan. I think you voted for Gabriel with your Wolfy friends. The 'cant remember' stuff is a ruse. You're a wolf hiding under the radar and I'm bringing you to the surface.
    All of this makes sense. Except the whole PM thing might over an alternative status.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you are right on that one. That's three.
    Abi
    Holly and
    Fiona

Why do you think I'm a wolf?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ewan WW wrote:
    I'm pretty sure you are right on that one. That's three. Abi Holly and Fiona

I'm just going to ignore this.

The wolves are rattled

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

We had 2 votes. TWO.

i can find the exact time i pm'd the mods if you like, but whatever answer i give, you would presume lies.
    as far as i am aware i did vote for tegan. i will grant you this, i dont remember so am taking the mods word for it

Angus, you mentioned you were happy that Ewan wasn't a wolf - can you explain, I want to try look at all the angles on his sudden clarity and accusations. Thanks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

While I don't appreciate the cheating accusation if it is who I think it is they are just looking for a rise :)

Angus WW wrote: »
    I agree with everything you said Re the cheat discussion, however you could if ignored him. Only fellow humans would catch onto that.

Its a moot point now though
    If I'd ignored it then I'd be complicit.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    While I don't appreciate the cheating accusation if it is who I think it is they are just looking for a rise :)

You clearly cheated. Well you clearly broke rule three.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Angus, you mentioned you were happy that Ewan wasn't a wolf - can you explain, I want to try look at all the angles on his sudden clarity and accusations. Thanks.

Shup wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Player: Vote1 Vote2 Vote3
    Phil - Katie, Ewan, Angus (#1532)
    Angus - Barbar, Fiona, Holly (1533)
    Ewan - Katie, Isla, Derry (1536)
    Holly - Ewan, Steve (1615)

This is what I had so far doing an FFA search. I am missing Conor and Abi who I know voted also.
    And I see Ewan has locked in on Isla

Put me down seem as Phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Put me down seem as Phil

Same as phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Was trying to see who the low posters were but couldn't get the table to work. So Eva was the bottom and she gone now. Then Steve with 17, Barbara and Clodagh on 24 myself on 28 and henry on 36

The ones I would have on an #FFA3 would be

Steve, his weird play and start for sure
    Angus, just a gut
    Isla, Just because!

But this could all change

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

ewan. please stop. you are not just outting wolves, but every roled player in the game good or bad!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Vote Holly guys

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

My FFA at the moment:

Ewan - The PM thing may be cheating, but is a villager really going to be that bothered about finding an indication that others are good?

Angus - There is something about the Angus/Orla/Katie thing last night that doesn't sit right with me. Orla gave herself up too easily. I'm not sure which, but at least one of Katie or Angus are leading us on. There has been no counterclaim from Troy so that makes Katie a little more solid for now.

Tegan - Not a whole lot to explain this one, just a gut feeling. Has been doing enough to not be in the low posters but not having much of an impact in the game either. Could be looking to creep by.

I think Steve/Barbara etc can wait for now. They're staring down the barrel of a modkill, no point wasting a lynch on them at this stage.

Phil WW wrote: »
    ewan. please stop. you are not just outting wolves, but every roled player in the game good or bad!

Nope I had accidentally outed Isla but I've apologised for that.
    The rest are all wolves .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    My FFA at the moment:

Ewan - The PM thing may be cheating, but is a villager really going to be that bothered about finding an indication that others are good?

Angus - There is something about the Angus/Orla/Katie thing last night that doesn't sit right with me. Orla gave herself up too easily. I'm not sure which, but at least one of Katie or Angus are leading us on. There has been no counterclaim from Troy so that makes Katie a little more solid for now.

Tegan - Not a whole lot to explain this one, just a gut feeling. Has been doing enough to not be in the low posters but not having much of an impact in the game either. Could be looking to creep by.

I think Steve/Barbara etc can wait for now. They're staring down the barrel of a modkill, no point wasting a lynch on them at this stage.

Creep da creep da creep

• Advertisement

FFA Update 4:

Player: Vote1 Vote2 Vote3
    Phil - Katie, Ewan, Angus (#1532)
    Angus - Steve, Isla, Henry (1533)
    Ewan - Isla (claimed locked in vote)
    Holly - Ewan, Steve, Henry
    Henry - Abigail
    Abigail - Henry, Steve, Ewan
    Fiona - Isla, Barbara, Steve
    Derry - Katie, Ewan, Angus
    Liam - Steve, Angus, Isla
    Clodagh - Ewan, Angus, Tegan

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    My FFA at the moment:

Seriously ? I acually hope you guys hang me so that if the priest bothers to come out she can say I was right.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Vote Holly guys

why?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Creep da creep da creep

Yeah add her to the list.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nope I had accidentally outed Isla but I've apologised for that.
    The rest are all wolves .

you've given zero rationale for any of your claims.

why?

Cos you aint in the race

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

why?

cos you didnt pick up on the 'human' clue

cos you didnt pick up on the 'human' clue

if it helps at all, I still haven't fully grasped it, but I don't know how that makes me a wolf.

If we kill both timelines we still win.

• Advertisement

if it helps at all, I still haven't fully grasped it, but I don't know how that makes me a wolf.

It makes you a rolled player. Your wolfyness makes you a wolf.
    Seer and priest aren't gonna come out till after they die and us villagers are just getting slaughtered waiting for help that will never come and getting neither feedback on the dead or even the votes.

Advertisement