Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access the regular desktop boards site on my mobile (not the /b) version

Options
  • 27-07-2017 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Apologies if this has been answered a million times. I'm in France for a month and ever since I've been here boards loads a simpler mobile version on my phone rather than the usual desktop version which I much prefer and which always loads at home for me on the same phone.

I've tried the Google "request desktop site" tick box and that has no effect. Would appreciate a fix if it's possible.

Thanks and regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Scroll down. Click 'full site'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Yeah. I know that was an option from previous experience but either I'm just not seeing it or its not there.

Bottom of the page just has "advertise, policy and terms, contact us, legacy site, hosting services..."

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you're on the responsive version, then you want the legacy site option.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Yes. That's what I want. But where is that option on the android/mobile interface please? I see it very clearly on the laptop, I don't see it or "full site" or any option to click when browsing on my mobile device.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The Android/mobile version was the responsive one, I thought. Are going to touch.boards.ie instead?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement