Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermatologist in Cork?

Options
  • 27-07-2017 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist please? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

theglobe wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist please? Thank you.

http://dermatologycork.ie/

Went there for the first time 2 weeks back. Reasonable and very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

This establishment does not empty dermatologists. It employs GP s with a special.interest in dermatology. Not the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Drdenise75

I can recommend both Dr Gillian Gibson and Dr Billy O Connor who are consultant dermatologists. They practice in the Lee Clinic. My father is a patient of Dr O Connor and is very happy with him

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

Drdenise75 wrote: »
    I can recommend both Dr Gillian Gibson and Dr Billy O Connor who are consultant dermatologists. They practice in the Lee Clinic. My father is a patient of Dr O Connor and is very happy with him

Thanks. So can I book who I want? Which out of those two if you had to choose? :) I've an issue with redness by my nose mainly.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Drdenise75

theglobe wrote: »
    Thanks. So can I book who I want? Which out of those two if you had to choose? :) I've an issue with redness by my nose mainly.

I'd say check out the website and see who appeals to you?
    Think my dad was referred by his gp but you can probably make an appointment yourself. Can't see why not.
    Hope they can help

• Advertisement
Advertisement