Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where on my body to get my first tattoo?

Options
  • 27-07-2017 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

So i'm planning on getting my first tattoo soon, I know exactly what I want and I've done a lot of research. The only thing I can't decide on is were to get the tattoo. I was thinking the inside of my ankle or on my ribs (side boob area). I your opinion which location would be more painful? The pains the thing i'm worried about the most. (Also any suggestions on great tattoo parlours in the Bray Dublin area would be great) Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

For me, a tattoo and it's location on the body go hand in hand... Choosing a tattoo design and placement occur for me at the same time... Also, as I'm unfamiliar with your body so can't tell you where a tattoo would look best.

As for painful areas... I would avoid getting one on your temple as a first effort, but there's lots of pictures if you do a Google search that'll show you painful areas. I haven't covered my whole body so can't really tell you for sure.

I'd be more interested in getting the placement right than worrying about the various potential levels of pain... The pain is only likely to last a couple of hours, the tattoo is gonna be there for life.

Advertisement