Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei B315s required port forwarding

Options
  • 28-07-2017 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

I currently have Huawei B315 on4G with EIR for my home BB.
    I want to port forward three ports for my CCTV but I think all ports are blocked, is this correct and if so is there anyway they can be unblocked ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

hatchman wrote: »
    I currently have Huawei B315 on4G with EIR for my home BB.
    I want to port forward three ports for my CCTV but I think all ports are blocked, is this correct and if so is there anyway they can be unblocked ?
    Thanks
    Hi Hatchman, 

thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2 patoburn

Hi Hatchman,
    I am in the same position with a huawei B315s that I want to connect to a CCTV camera. Could you tell me what the outcome was with Eir ? Did you get the ports unblocked?

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

patoburn wrote: »
    Hi Hatchman,
    I am in the same position with a huawei B315s that I want to connect to a CCTV camera. Could you tell me what the outcome was with Eir ? Did you get the ports unblocked?

Pat
    Hi Patoburn,

Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to help clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭hatchman

patoburn wrote:
    Hi Hatchman, I am in the same position with a huawei B315s that I want to connect to a CCTV camera. Could you tell me what the outcome was with Eir ? Did you get the ports unblocked?

Hi pat I had no joy with unblocking ports eir told it couldn't be done ! Most in eir I talked to had no idea what I asking for. So if you get it sorted please let me know. I ended up using NVR with p2p not ideal but it works. I have second DVR which I can't view remotely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

hatchman wrote: »
    Originally posted by patoburn
    Hi Hatchman, I am in the same position with a huawei B315s that I want to connect to a CCTV camera. Could you tell me what the outcome was with Eir ? Did you get the ports unblocked?

Hi pat I had no joy with unblocking ports eir told it couldn't be done ! Most in eir I talked to had no idea what I asking for. So if you get it sorted please let me know. I ended up using NVR with p2p not ideal but it works. I have second DVR which I can't view remotely.
    I understand your frustration here.

I'm sorry it wasn't better news.

Thanks 

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement