Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Shopping Centre Parking - Green or Red?

Options
  • 28-07-2017 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

A quick enquiry - in terms of ease of parking (i.e. amount of available spaces) is it best to head for the green or red cark at Dundrum Shopping Centre?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi guys,

A quick enquiry - in terms of ease of parking (i.e. amount of available spaces) is it best to head for the green or red cark at Dundrum Shopping Centre?

Thank you.

all the same Paully

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I am an idiot. :pac:

Thanks guys!

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Red car park is much bigger with more entrances and exits though.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

I prefer green (-3) for intimacy....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Biggest factor for me is where I'm coming from and/or where I want to go afterwards but it isn't a huge deal either way. I'd be coming from Upper Kilmacud Road so I usually go down the hill past the Garda Station, straight through the lights and park in green but I pass the red car park on the way home so at the end of the day it doesn't make any difference where I park.

Advertisement