Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The bast players came first and second.

Raph to Hannah one time" in the dr I cried my eyes out".
    He never cried a tear the whole show.

Izzy cried a lot but no tears.

They played it well.

Fair play to them as it is a game show.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

I think I preferred love peace and harmony

How much would a rag paper pay for a picture of Izzy without tan on.?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »
    The bast players came first and second.

Raph to Hannah one time" in the dr I cried my eyes out".
    He never cried a tear the whole show.

Izzy cried a lot but no tears.

They played it well.

Fair play to them as it is a game show.:)

Definitely true , some people are for sure better game players than others , and it's often not the obvious ones...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Tonight's shows were the best of the series.

You guys were, as always, the best.

See ya on the CBB thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I thought they'd all get up on stage when Sinatra was singing, they normally do, don't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,706 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

https://twitter.com/miss_Teesside/status/891045218274902017

Nicola McLean‏ replied calling her a c*unt when Simon fired back "did you not get pregnant to trap a man Nicola ? your the c*nt.

and

https://twitter.com/miss_Teesside/status/891071229498720257

Time for me to be out of here , catch ye tomorrow night when we're wondering what to do with our nights until CBB starts !
    Stay safe :)

skipper_G wrote: »
    Look at Tom all hammered waving at the camera. Funny little chap

He like young kid for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/miss_Teesside/status/891045218274902017

Nicola McLean‏ replied calling her a c*unt when Simon fired back "did you not get pregnant to trap a man Nicola ? your the c*nt.

and

https://twitter.com/miss_Teesside/status/891071229498720257

Simone really is a pure tramp, scummiest contestant ever by a mile!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

368100 wrote: »
    Simone really is a pure tramp, scummiest contentestart ever by a mile!

How she even got on the show in the first place is beyond me, she's clearly unhinged.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Just went onto the BB twitter and saw
    - absolutely delighted that Isabelle has won and Raph in second place is also great. Would you believe no English or Irish bar over here were showing the final

Now that's it over even though I haven't seen the last 5 episodes I am now already starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Looking forward to catching up on those episodes and CBB when home

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Also great to see the British public redeemed themselves with Isabelle winning after the while Jason and Coleen Nolan (that still pains me) thing .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Where is everyone hanging out for the next few days, over in the celeb tread?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

kopite386 wrote: »
    Also great to see the British public redeemed themselves with Isabelle winning after the while Jason and Coleen Nolan (that still pains me) thing .

I cannot understand Coleen's win at all, I still reckon that Loose Women used their advertising budget on voting for her, after all look at all the advertising they got out of her participation in CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Kolido wrote: »
    Where is everyone hanging out for the next few days, over in the celeb tread?

Guess so! I'm at a loose end already, feels weird!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Guess so! I'm at a loose end already, feels weird!

Same here , it's weird not having a good few posts to catch up on in the morning , Lordie , withdrawal symptoms set in quick don't they :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Voting figures from the final

1. Isabelle: 52.71%
    2. Raph: 22.02%
    3. Deborah: 14.02%
    4. Tom: 9.34%

rating Inc +1
    Big Brother Final: 914k (5.5%)
    * peak: 990k (5.5%) at 21:10

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I cannot understand Coleen's win at all, I still reckon that Loose Women used their advertising budget on voting for her, after all look at all the advertising they got out of her participation in CBB.

probably the fans of lw voted for her as well. she really didn't deserve to win.

as for jason (i presume we are talking about bb 2016 winner jason) he won i suspect for booting out lateysha, who deserved to be evicted. i wanted him to win personally for that alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Apparently, with the Jedward v Coleen thing, the voting figures changed after 6th - 3rd had been announced. Lots of people think Coleen winning was a vote against Jedward rather than Coleen winning.

I guess you the same thing happened with Savannah. If the figures were never released for her vs Isabelle, I don't think she would have been evicted.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Jedward didn't do anything wrong in that series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Lots of people seemed to think Nicola was justified in her actions in that series. Some people have crazy perceptions. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Ah they did yeah, they were Jedward.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Ah they did yeah, they were Jedward.

Ha that's funny , but they were good , annoying but good !!
    Polite , funny , in the midst of the psycho b*tch from hell herself Nicola Mc Clean , she could have done with cleaning her mouth out.

Or better still , got Kim to do it for her :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Liordi wrote: »

Lots of people seemed to think Nicola was justified in her actions in that series. Some people have crazy perceptions. :(
    She would actually PAY Big Brother to get back on CBB! See how she behaved on Im a Celeb too. She is that desperate for attention. I don't see anything genuine about her. Jedward came across as perfectly decent enough people on that series.

i agree. i'm not a fan personally and their music is the pits, but they seem to be 2 genuinely nice young lads. hugely annoying yes, but decent.
    Liordi wrote: »
    Lots of people seemed to think Nicola was justified in her actions in that series. Some people have crazy perceptions. frown.png

indeed. i can't understand how anyone could defend her tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I loved Jedward's relationship with Kim, they seemed to be the only ones who got her, I loved the cheeky way they made her giggle and laugh.

If any one is at a loose end for the evening , or just between nine and ten , you are all more than welcome to join me in a painting party here ?

Now , please don't think I'm looking for free labour , I'm not .

I am thinking in everyones best interest , so you all won't feel lost and lonesome..........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If any one is at a loose end for the evening , or just between nine and ten , you are all more than welcome to join me in a painting party here ?

Now , please don't think I'm looking for free labour , I'm not .

I am thinking in everyones best interest , so you all won't feel lost and lonesome..........:D
    If we do this task, does this mean we will get a luxury shopping budget for the week :D

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    If we do this task, does this mean we will get a luxury shopping budget for the week :D

Depends on how well ye do the job , although would beer and chocolate whilst working , sound like a bribe to do a good job ? :pac:

I need to stop procastinating and get another bit done :o

Advertisement