Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered statements online never arrived.

Options
  • 28-07-2017 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

I ordered paper statements online and received a text saying they were completed and would be posted later that day on July the 4th, they have yet to arrive this has caused me major inconvenience.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi milehip,

We're sorry to hear this. 

At this stage I would advise that you contact our customer service desk on 0818 365 365 and an advisor with account access will check this out for you as to where the statements have gone.

Just to let you know for future reference your statements online go as far back as 2012 right up to date so you can simply print of the months you require with no cost.

We apologise again for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please let us know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Thanks

Kareana   

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Had already rang that number and was not presented with an option to talk to an operative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi milehip,

Thanks for the reply.

If you call 0818 365 365 and select option 1,5 then 1 this will bring you through to speak to an advisor. 

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Have a nice day.

Thanks

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

That sequence brings me to loans and credit cards followed by car and home insurance,
    I'm trying to find out why my statements never arrived even those I was sent a text saying that they were about to be posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

milehip wrote: »
    That sequence brings me to loans and credit cards followed by car and home insurance,
    I'm trying to find out why my statements never arrived even those I was sent a text  saying that they were about to be posted.

Hi milehip,

Thanks for getting back to us here. 
    Very sorry about that the phone menu options have changed within the last few days. Please call 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you are abroad) and select option 1 then 2 and finally 2 again and this will get you through to an adviser that will be able to have a further look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
Advertisement