Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminding Rates

Options
  • 28-07-2017 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi I just wanted to enquire about childminding rates. I got offered a childminging job minding 3 kids under the age of 10 2 days a week. This involves runs to creche , school , feeding , homework etc. I start early in the morning and start again in the evening until 6pm . Altogether its about 6 hours per day for the 2 days . with all the running around with the kids what is the fairest rate to charge the parents for this ? Thanks for any advice .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

jm92 wrote: »
    Hi I just wanted to enquire about childminding rates. I got offered a childminging job minding 3 kids under the age of 10 2 days a week. This involves runs to creche , school , feeding , homework etc. I start early in the morning and start again in the evening until 6pm . Altogether its about 6 hours per day for the 2 days . with all the running around with the kids what is the fairest rate to charge the parents for this ? Thanks for any advice .
    I would say about €70 a day or €12 per hour.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

is it in their house or yours?
    Are they all of school going age?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

What part of the country are you in?

Advertisement