Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy natto

Options
  • 29-07-2017 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all, does anyone know if you can buy natto (japanese fermented beans) in Cork.

I think they can be had in the Asia Supermarket in Dublin, is that the only place in the country?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you are near the city centre, pop in to Miyazaki on Evergreen St. I am sure that Chef Takashi can tell you where to get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 revontulet

Hi, I have the same question. Where can I buy natto? I live in the nothwest 😖

It seems buying it online is not an option as it has to be eaten within 24hrs or so... delivery times to my address are a gamble

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

A long shot but do you have a Japanese restaurant anywhere local, maybe they would sell you some

Advertisement