Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can we buy e-liquids from EU and UK sites?

• 29-07-2017 3:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭

New to vaping.

I found a flavor I like after trying different flavors from friends, and the one I enjoy is the cloud 9 from pound-shop because it tastes closest to tobacco that I usually smoke.

I found it online and it's coming from UK, and was wondering if I will have any problems with customs regarding e-liquids from UK or EU?

thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

ibstar wrote: »
    New to vaping.

I found a flavor I like after trying different flavors from friends, and the one I enjoy is the cloud 9 from pound-shop because it tastes closest to tobacco that I usually smoke.

I found it online and it's coming from UK, and was wondering if I will have any problems with customs regarding e-liquids from UK or EU?

thank you.

We all buy from the UK & I have never been caught with liquids or hardware because the tax has already been paid in the UK,China or USA could be stopped by Customs if the price of item is more than 22euro.

I normally look for UK vendors with free postage to the UK & use Parcel Motel or DPD Wizard or AddressPal,check them out on google,the cost for delivery is very cheap,under 4euros.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭ibstar

We all buy from the UK & I have never been caught with liquids or hardware because the tax has already been paid in the UK,China or USA could be stopped by Customs if the price of item is more than 22euro.

I normally look for UK vendors with free postage to the UK & use Parcel Motel or DPD Wizard or AddressPal,check them out on google,the cost for delivery is very cheap,under 4euros.

thank you for the reply.

Advertisement