Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Aviation and Aircraft

Options
  • 29-07-2017 6:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19

Irish Steve has permanently banned me from Aviation and Aircraft for trolling, when all I did was ask a question. Please lift the ban.

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod in question? That's the first step in the dispute process before starting a thread here

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 allthedunnes

The mod is offline, I'd like this to be resolved quickly TBH.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You were banned earlier today. Have you PM'd the mod about it? It's the weekend and mods have lives outside of Boards. You should give a day or two for the mod to respond

OP banned for re-registering while sitebanned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement