Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junction6 Total Fitness

Options
  • 29-07-2017 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭

I see from Facebook page that the Gym is re-opening. Anyone hear what the craic is with membership

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I see from Facebook page that the Gym is re-opening. Anyone hear what the craic is with membership

https://www.gerconroy.ie/ger-conroy-fitness-junction-6-castleknock/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

This is now open. It has:
    Ger conroy fitness
    Toss healthy food kiosk
    Ship shape play centre for kids
    Swimming pool is being used to teach waterbabies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Grafton Barbers opening this weekend I think

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Saturday is their launch party/day, I spotted it on Facebook. Looks like there will be some free classes, face painting, 98fm will be broadcasting love etc.

Facebook event page here
    Come join us for our official launch party, with 98FM broadcasting live from Junction 6. Free fitness classes, Free haircuts, Free kids entertainment all day long. Plenty of fun, food, refreshments, games and free giveaways on the day. Some 'Surprise Guests' will be joining us, so be sure to get here early!!

Advertisement