Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Master of None

• 29-07-2017 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,114 ✭✭✭

Any one watching this, thought the first season was decent,but the first 2 episidoes of season 2 and find it an chore to watch.Its turned into a show about food,and does aziz even do a days work.Is it worth sticking with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

The second series does pick up a bit after around the third episode or so. Not black and white or totally foodie either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,114 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Dont mind the black and white at all just think it wasnt very good,he was going nuts for pasta,and the story line about the phone was very boring.It also annoyed me that he could go to Italy for 2 months and not work what so ever and leave when he wanted.The thanks giving episode and the love new york episode was very good as was the dating app,but overall ,I thought it was poor ,and show annoyed me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

It's just a copy of Louie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,114 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    It's just a copy of Louie

In terms of comedy Louie is on a different level.

Advertisement